life [Theme] Page 312

what remains of life? - the answer is no,
what remains of death? - ask life...
№ 381508   Added MegaMozg 30-10-2019 / 21:44
- Okay, you know, it's just a dream.
- Oh, you Horny dog!
- I didn't mean to, okay? I mean, there's nothing I can do about it. From the moment she began to wear this engagement ring, I can't stop thinking about it, about her personal life, you know?
How many times have you dreamed of her? What happened? How she smelled? Want to know everything!
Travis, this is between me and her, okay?
- You wanted to say: it's between you and your dream?
Quote Explanation: Wes dreamed erotic dreams about Dr. Elise Ryan.
1 Season 11 Series
№ 381415   Added Viker 30-10-2019 / 09:00
- You are talking about two surrogate parents, important people in your professional life that require time and attention, but to please you can only one of them.
Good analogy, but how did we do?
- You're asking me to correct situation?
- Yes, why not?
- You come up with a lot of clever metaphors, doctor, but do not offer ways of solving problems.
- Then I will say this: trust your instincts.
- ... no, this is not the answer. Because my instincts tell me to help Dan and his instincts tell him to help Fred.
- If that's what you think, then that is your answer.
- I was afraid this is what you will say.
1 Season 10 Series
№ 381412   Added Viker 30-10-2019 / 09:00
Don't worry for your child. He will find his way. You live your bliss, show it to the outside, and it will be your biggest contribution to the benefit of your child. Don't worry, God will protect him and help him achieve the goal. After all, everyone reaches for something in his life. The strength of our souls is enormous.
№ 381390   Added Viker 30-10-2019 / 08:49
In life there are moments when you surprise yourself. Honestly this is something you'd know if you'd be honest. And sometimes something totally unexpected.
Quote Explanation: "4 Doctors".
№ 381280   Added Viker 29-10-2019 / 12:01
...The joy was as the feeling that something is changing, something is happening. Perhaps it is a deep trust in the dynamics of living as a large driving force, certainly leading to where you need in fact, regardless of which way done and in what conditions. Plastic brain "alien in New York".
№ 381266   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2019 / 17:48
Geography - it's a subject that never will need to you spontaneously. To blame: "And you had to learn!" What kind of clouds: Cirrus or Cumulus? Ah... Other items, Yes. Math. You have change, there's a hundred rubles, two hundred... don't know what the idiot had to learn! Physical education. Added step, get on the train swistel. Biology. Taught biology and you know that this hand, for example. Physics. "Flies will move away". Alive and healthy, everything is fine. Well, to piss yourself do you know the geography better than anyone! What? All your women? Win city! All your women, you will fight them under Cirrus clouds then! Think about 2018, Google-maps, you can fly where you want and you don't even have to know where it is. You just come to a travel Agency and say: "I want to go to Indonesia." And you will be sent. This is not what you will say: "Yes?.. Come on, show me where it is!"
6 Season 16 Series Release Date: 16.12.2018
№ 381254   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2019 / 17:24
If instead of selling a drug, the system will help the person search for objects other - internal - order: the calling, the meaning of life, creative or spiritual values, it will destroy itself.
№ 381249   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2019 / 17:14
Today I learned about how fleeting life term
As people alive today, but tomorrow it may not be.
Oh, how this world is cruel,
He takes those who do not intend to leave.
№ 381237   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2019 / 11:24
... the first months of a child's life are crucial. Young animals deprived during this period, parental affection, become incapable of love and care. As if something inside dies. The same thing happens with people.
№ 381228   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2019 / 11:04
It's okay if you're sad. But if you allow sadness to extend the influence of your whole life, no life will not.
№ 381184   Added Viker 28-10-2019 / 10:15
Existence fun, and you're trying to come up with this meaning. Why some depressing futility and meaninglessness of life? The universe just goes through the options. The senselessness of the world gorgeous.
№ 381149   Added MegaMozg 26-10-2019 / 17:08
A person has only two houses - during life and at death.
№ 381098   Added MegaMozg 26-10-2019 / 15:28
I for the first time in my life has changed in love and the first time I experienced the sweetness of this feeling. I was encouraged to change worn-out feeling the usual devotion on a fresh sense of love, full of mystery and suspense. Moreover, at the same time, to love and to love means to love twice as strong than before.
№ 381051   Added Viker 26-10-2019 / 14:03
Will return if ever that freshness, carelessness, need for love and the power of faith possessed as a child? What time could be better when the two best virtues - innocent gaiety and a boundless need for love - were the only motives in life?
№ 381048   Added Viker 26-10-2019 / 14:02