life [Theme] Page 310

Learn, learn and learn again.
This does not mean that you need to go to University or even to go to school, attend MBA courses. You need to make a law: read and then do - all, that's the whole study.
Practice, repeated 100 times, will make You a person who understands something perfectly.
Books, movies, Internet if used efficiently will make You a genius in real life without the help of the University.
№ 382755   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2019 / 19:04
... when in the life of one of booze, drugs and sex without condom - you're all ass.
№ 382694   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2019 / 13:52
Crank Harteisen, even in 1940 you still haven't realized that any Nazi was ready at any moment to take away from any German, do not agree with him, not only the joy of life, but life itself.
№ 382572   Added Viker 14-11-2019 / 09:32
You wanted to create beauty, and he knew nothing about the nature of beauty. You wanted to write about life, and he had no idea about its nature. You wanted to write about the world, and the world was a Chinese puzzle to you; and whatever you wrote, you would once again acknowledged his ignorance.
№ 382512   Added Viker 14-11-2019 / 09:27
Poetry - lyrics of life
Aphorisms - wisdom sense!
№ 382471   Added MegaMozg 13-11-2019 / 15:22
The head of the Ministry of economic development Maxim Oreshkin: "Russia is ready to implement projects that improve the quality of life in Africa". All projects improve the quality of life in Russia is implemented, can other countries help, and the Russian regions from a surplus of happiness is already extinct.
Quote Explanation: From Twitter.
№ 382457   Added MegaMozg 12-11-2019 / 21:04
- I have more... no family... in truth, I have birth it was not. Parents called me the spawn of the Devil and wanted to kill... I created a new family, but it all was killed. After all this... what is the meaning of life? Whether I should do... to worry about?
What? To live in pain?
Yes. It hurts... really hurts, Glen.
- It is clear. It hurts me, too.
- Eh?..
I couldn't save a loved one. And yet here I am, alive. Have so much to do to survive. You need to eat, to sleep. To go to the toilet. But despite all this... If I live, then one day will come when someone will need me. Live and also wait for this day to come. But if it hurts so bad I want to die, then focus on revenge.
- Revenge...
- Live. Live until you find a new reason to live. If you live... then one day... you will meet people who will need you.
Glen... You really think... that this day would come?
Who knows?
№ 382453   Added MegaMozg 12-11-2019 / 20:56
There is nothing lethal, except for life. And any thirst - the thing itself is dangerous.
№ 382428   Added MegaMozg 12-11-2019 / 17:36
She is the former more fun than the former. The former always bitch and bitch. It is bad. It always something waiting. The former is always - "that bitch will regret it", "this bitch understands"... There definitely drunk friend-philosopher, who says: "life is only a mother! Only she will love you strong and weak." Women like this garbage does not suffer. There are no women, abandoned by the man she is sitting with wine and this: "worthy of Love only the father".
6 Season 14 Series Release Date: 25.11.2018
№ 382387   Added MegaMozg 11-11-2019 / 18:34
Though there is no real threat to life... But "I" during dangerous battles... And "I" when you open the book to learn... One and the same person, but at the same time... completely different people.
№ 382364   Added MegaMozg 10-11-2019 / 18:26
Reading Hegel November 9, 11:59 "Since reflection in the true nature of things is revealed to the extent that this thinking is my activity, this true nature is at the same time a product of my spirit, and it is precisely a product of this spirit as a thinking subject; it is my creation, of my simple universality as just a self-existing "I", or, in other words, the creation of my freedom. " ... which is limited by my awareness of the world and myself. Expanding your knowledge, you expand your freedom of action and judgment. (Collapse) "Note. Often you can hear the expression: independent thinking, as if something significant is being expressed. In fact, no one can think for another, just like no one can eat and drink for another; this expression therefore represents pleonasm.In thinking, freedom is directly contained, because it is a universal activity, therefore, some abstract relation to oneself, some self-being, devoid of definitions from art. Orons of subjectivity, but on the content side it’s immersed in the subject and its definitions only, if therefore they speak of philosophizing about humility (or modesty) and pride, and humility or modesty consist in not attributing anything special to their subjectivity, at least it is impossible to blame pride in philosophizing, because thinking in its content is true only insofar as it deepens into the subject, and in its form it is not a special being or action the essence of the subject, but consists only in the fact that consciousness behaves as abstract, as freed from any particularity of particular properties, states, etc., and produces only the universal, in which it is identical with all individuals. If Aristotle demands that we be worthy of such behavior, then the dignity that consciousness gives itself is precisely that it renounces its private opinion and belief and gives itself to the power of the subject. “Independent thinking is a tautology, thinking is always independent, it is developed as a skill, or in its infancy, so you need to strive for the independence of the thinker. For this he needs a goal - survival, and a means - the study of the world and himself in order to achieve the goal , which is initially impossible to achieve if you remain indifferent to the world around you and yourself.Do those who killed for the sake of momentary survival, not knowing the finiteness of life, seek to survive? They acted within their horizons. the threat is wider, there would be wider choice, freedom of choice within a wider range of judgments and possible actions.Then killing would not be in the first place, and it would always be applied only to those who are always forced by an affordable choice to act only like that, not otherwise, and whom it is impossible to influence by expanding this horizons through the formation of the being that defines them. "A person, since he wants to be real, must exist in cash, must limit himself. To whom the finite is too disgusted, it does not achieve any reality, but remains in the abstract and decays without leaving a trace in itself. "Unification is possible only if we realize (freedom, this is a conscious necessity according to Marx) of our individual boundaries, if the goal is unattainable by other means (individually , within these borders), so those who promote individually achievable goals (apartments, cars, food and a good night's sleep) most likely do not care about our survival individually either (death is still not defeated), not even of a species weighed down by biological heritage (all global dangers threatening our civilization are difficult to predict, we can only dream of counteracting it) After the formation of a personality capable of independently exploring the world and responding to its challenges, delving into the subject after subject, it will inevitably have to face , which exceeds its capabilities, which will lead to an awareness of the need for unification.The personality is inert, built into the ready-made adaptive mechanisms of civilization is sheltered from challenges, from necessity cognition, and from the possibility of encountering something beyond its capabilities. One cannot count on such a person in case of danger requiring the participation of everyone, even if it is a fire at the neighbors.
№ 382355   Added MegaMozg 10-11-2019 / 17:00
- I think you'll agree that, although theoretically we honor the law, in life there are far more important things.
- For example?
- Friendship.
They rode in silence.
- The law doesn't recognize.
- I don't expect it from the law. I'm asking you to admit it.
№ 382348   Added MegaMozg 10-11-2019 / 16:46
Be careful with the law, captain. He's Moody and quirky, and it is possible to ignore a half-dozen times. But we need only to join him in the fight, as once it appears that it is as difficult to escape as from the black squid. Keep in mind, I share your point of view. After army life, the justice and the parish constables are annoying; I felt it, I swear...
№ 382347   Added MegaMozg 10-11-2019 / 16:44
How to identify my purpose?
Within each person lies the intuitive knowledge that what he wants most in life. It only has to be seen.
№ 382325   Added MegaMozg 10-11-2019 / 13:46
Today we need each other more than ever, and it's not just nice words. It is a scientific fact.
Over the past decade, research in Economics, psychology and neurobiology has led us to understanding why some of us live happy, healthy lives and others do not. It has become clear that we are not related to each other. Our life is shaped by the people and network of relationships to which we joined. Your circle of acquaintances determines what you can become, how you behave and feel what you will be able to achieve in life.
№ 382324   Added MegaMozg 10-11-2019 / 13:44