life [Theme] Page 309

She would say that in life, few true values, and if you have them, then the rest doesn't matter, and if you do not have, then everything else is useless. If you look around a little, I guess you have to admit that her claims are suitable for most occasions. It's sentimental, but, by and large, we are creatures of sentimental and can't escape. And it's not reasonable to want. Every day you see people who are tucked opportunity and spit on the consequences. Many then suffer because of this, but hardly regret. And those who regretted retreated at the last moment and the rest of his life regretting it.
№ 382955   Added MegaMozg 19-11-2019 / 09:06
It is impossible to resist unpredictable life.
№ 382948   Added MegaMozg 18-11-2019 / 20:14
More important not what a person says about life, and that life tells about it. To do without thinking - so is the story.
№ 382943   Added MegaMozg 18-11-2019 / 20:00
Hi. Are you free tomorrow?
Never in my life have I seen such a touching line. I wanted to read it aloud. I was ready to sing it. I might even get an award for this song.

Explanation of the quote:

A letter from Tatsuki.
Volume 5. Chapter 3.
Quote Explanation: A letter from Tatsuki. Volume 5. Chapter 3.
№ 382899   Added MegaMozg 18-11-2019 / 11:04
If people want to do business, you should be ready to work day and night seven days a week, the first five years of my life to forget everything. Still need to be prepared that throw you, cheated, you will lose money and then they earn.
№ 382859   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2019 / 20:56
Scary to get lost in the forest even scarier to get lost in life!
№ 382846   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2019 / 20:30
...in General we can say that I'm a loser in your personal life, do not hide it. But it is from the perspective of society, I myself do not think so - I just have a different life.
Quote Explanation: Chemist and entrepreneur Denis Eganov started with a small reactor in the garage, and then built a factory and created the "Khimtrast". This year's revenue will reach billion.
№ 382843   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2019 / 20:24
Women! We will blow you smoke, clean your nostrils of smoke, your ears - from the hubbub, we'll make a potato magically, in an instant, to drop off shoes; we will return to you hours stolen from you kitchen, half life will get you back. You, young woman, cook for her husband soup. And the puddle of soup give you half of your day! We will turn your puddle into a sparkling sea, soup pour the ocean, porridge mound mounds, glaciers crawling jelly! Look, hostess, wait! We promise you: tile floor will be filled with sun, will burn the copper vats, the Lily of purity will be of the plates, the milk will be heavy as mercury, and this will float the fragrance from the soup that will be jealous of the flowers on the tables.
№ 382825   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2019 / 19:48
Throughout life we make conclusions based on personal experience, but neither one of them almost never has nothing to do with what we really are, neither to our intentions.
№ 382820   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2019 / 18:54
We don't want death to conclude this book, it is dedicated to the life, again and again triumphs over shame and tears over grief and death, invincible life.
№ 382815   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2019 / 18:44
A short walk on this lonely deserted streets was enough to make the solar the soul to think about the true value of human life.
№ 382803   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2019 / 16:34
Throughout life we search for answers but it all comes to what to live not in time.
№ 382781   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2019 / 20:32
I'm beginning to suspect that the Russians and citizens of Russia are different people. To a previous increase in life expectancy have not had time to live, and now here you are! Indulge us, Minister, Oh pet! Life expectancy is growing by leaps and bounds. Soon, the funeral home will be ruined. I understand that you need to justify raising the retirement age, but not as incriminating the same! If the Ministry of health believes that increasing the retirement age will increase life expectancy, the total abolition of pensions is a step to immortality. The question is, what has risen? Apparently, from what you just wrote up a report, as you know, paper will endure. How can so blatantly lie and the most interesting for whom? That's what increased is the level of bullshit, with all the departments at once!
Quote Explanation: The Ministry of health reported that the average life expectancy of Russians has increased to 73.6 years during the eight months of 2019. "For eight months of the current year was the increase in life expectancy to 73.6 years, on average — by 0.7 year compared to the figure of 2018" — leads TASS words of the Minister of health of Russia Veronika Skvortsova.
235 Series Release Date: 29.10.2019
№ 382764   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2019 / 19:58
Learn, learn and learn again.
This does not mean that you need to go to University or even to go to school, attend MBA courses. You need to make a law: read and then do - all, that's the whole study.
Practice, repeated 100 times, will make You a person who understands something perfectly.
Books, movies, Internet if used efficiently will make You a genius in real life without the help of the University.
№ 382755   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2019 / 19:04
... when in the life of one of booze, drugs and sex without condom - you're all ass.
№ 382694   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2019 / 13:52