life [Theme] Page 307

- Today, at the beginning of this, of course, the ill-fated day for you, today's youth, I, the person who obviously has succeeded in life, I would like to share with you something important. To tell about this and that, how to live in this universe. Theme is control. Each day there will be a test. Yes, there you are.
- Uh...
Wrong. Recently I've found out. Instead of being prepared to answer a variety of questions, I came to the conclusion that there is no "right" way of life. Not for you, those who are trying to get high, flirting with their instincts. You, who are not able to convince us otherwise. So much I gave you, and minimal impact. I don't need the little nasty bug which already has been played. Hearken back to your teacher. I don't want you turned into a childish young. I want you to become adults a truly cosmic scale! And you don't need wings to fly through the universe. Who ever would have sat in a car with four wheels and wings? So adult it becomes not necessary! You understand me? You four wheels are needed, only two! Just like a handful scour the bottom of the pond in search of food fish gathered in the shade of a weeping willow! Under you and so enough gravity, or anything else you want to be?! Then stand! And be sensible creatures! Total chaos! Born to be a wuss!.... Yes, finally a real announced.
Quote Explanation: Cherukara uses a mask and wig to pretend to be a teacher. Starts talking in a calm voice, but in the end breaks down in the Creek, also increasing the tone of voice. In the end she takes off the mask.
2 Season 1 Series
№ 383476   Added MegaMozg 26-11-2019 / 21:44
Art comes to us before science as the satisfaction of basic needs comes to us before art, and as play and fun occur in a person's life before achieving consciously set goals.
№ 383453   Added MegaMozg 26-11-2019 / 01:42
When you accept what is, every moment becomes the best moment of your life. This is the enlightenment.
№ 383441   Added MegaMozg 25-11-2019 / 14:42
Lying in the hospital. All exhausted,
each minute is expensive.
Yes, understand life better
since ass sit on a hedgehog.
№ 383434   Added MegaMozg 25-11-2019 / 13:42
It is well known:
Welcome the Lord only for the time being,
He has not yet achieved the power;
And those who are unloved,
It becomes an idol after his death.
The crowd is similar to the algae in the sea:
Submissive volatile trends,
They are floating there, then here
And there's rot.
№ 383369   Added MegaMozg 24-11-2019 / 00:14
Let it be Rome blurred by the waves of the Tiber!
Let them collapse the arch erected by the powers!
My home is now here. All the kingdoms of dust.
The land - manure; still he gives food
Cattle, and people. But the greatness of life is to love.
№ 383365   Added MegaMozg 23-11-2019 / 23:52
We know that Russian people can do a good product. Whatever was said, it is rather the rule. But sales is not so simple.
To sell we do not know and do not really want. Installation that all businessmen are crooks, "will not deceive - will not sell," etc., quite sit firmly in our minds. Yes, we have a long time there was not a market economy, there were serious problems with human rights and freedoms, standards of living were specific. Thinking focused on the values and attitudes of the proletariat and the bourgeoisie and nobility was nothing left. The consequences of this, of course, make themselves felt.
№ 383346   Added MegaMozg 23-11-2019 / 19:44
In Star wars there is a scene where Yoda says an angry young Anakin Skywalker: "Fear of loss to the dark side may be. Learn to let go of all fear to lose".
Anakin it's hard to follow this advice. He not only remains tied to the fear of losing your wife, but fear is the main driving force of his life that turns him into Darth Vader.
And that's what I think Yoda was referring to.
To be a true warrior in the world, it is necessary to go beyond fear. We inevitably become attached to people, to goals, I'm afraid to lose them, but a true Jedi knows that attachment to people and purpose may interfere with. It is possible to move towards the goal or crazy to love someone without attachment. Often, we are afraid not to lose someone, but to lose a part of ourselves that we feel because of this someone or something. This occurs when we tie a sense of self-worth and happiness to someone or something outside itself.
Love, strive for goals, but remember that you become stronger when feelings of love and satisfaction come from within you and not from an external source. You may even find that you can love stronger and easier to achieve your goals. But it all starts from the inside.
№ 383344   Added MegaMozg 23-11-2019 / 19:40
In six months, your information is outdated. You will find that no matter where you were.
- I have never had a single day of freedom. Six months is an eternity. And she will have me.
Quote Explanation: Possession of information is a guarantee of safety of Anna.
№ 383309   Added MegaMozg 23-11-2019 / 13:20
- You cannot abandon life itself. Your life is a gift. Who made it?
- Parents...
№ 383306   Added MegaMozg 23-11-2019 / 13:14
Love is that beautiful feeling which is the beginning of a new life and it helps us create miracles.
1 Season 6 Series
№ 383298   Added MegaMozg 23-11-2019 / 11:06
To enjoy life at any age.
№ 383261   Added MegaMozg 23-11-2019 / 02:54
The meaning of life do not look,
In life find meaning!
№ 383254   Added MegaMozg 23-11-2019 / 01:02
When I see hundreds of children coming into this world among the poverty, misery and hardship, are receiving some kind of inept midwife, unable to help his mother, snacking on the teeth of the umbilical cord when she gives the child a drop of gin, not the food, and all of these children, or nearly all, from the beginning, from the first months of life, no matter what happens later, is perfect in every way, it is very strange to observe the paradox of a child from a rich family, who was the father of the child surrounded with care and attention, like a Princess and he is flawed, sick enough to heal it above human forces.
№ 383238   Added Viker 22-11-2019 / 09:02
Good - that is the preservation and development of life, evil is that which destroys life or prevents her.
№ 383174   Added Viker 21-11-2019 / 08:35