experience [Theme] Page 3

The library is a place where the past gives its experience to the present so that it can build the future.
№ 455658   Added MegaMozg 10-08-2023 / 17:27
Since I started rehab, I have learned to be honest and vulnerable. I realized that I can be loved exactly the way I am, and that I deserve this love. I realized that true friendship does not necessarily mean meeting in person. I realized that it is better to feel than to be insensitive, even if it is painful and difficult. Having come to these conclusions, I realized that I am stronger than I thought, and I am not alone. Countless people sent me messages of solidarity, linking their own experience, or that of a friend or family member, to exactly what I was experiencing at that moment in time. A veritable legion of warriors gathered, and hand in hand, we all became more than one at a time in the midst of our collective battle.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the chapter "Being sober for Sam". Holly Bingaman, one of the Supernatural fans, suffers from alcoholism. She tells how Sam Winchester's character, addicted to demonic blood, overcame his weakness and thus helped Holly cope with her illness.
№ 455367   Added MegaMozg 31-07-2023 / 00:09
But a person who has lived a life, accumulated experience, can only in rare cases afford to be trusting, it is this trustfulness that is based on wisdom, and not on a momentary flash of trust in an outsider and often a complete stranger. Therefore, oddly enough, a person with a lot of experience, both positive and negative, can be truly trusting. And in general, gullibility is a voluntary feeling, it is something that a person can afford. But to be a slave to your own credulity? This is the real stupidity.
№ 455107   Added MegaMozg 19-07-2023 / 13:57
Buddhists say that how I see a particular thing or event is determined by what I have done, thought and said up to that moment. Long before!
№ 454996   Added MegaMozg 15-07-2023 / 00:54
My personal and professional experience has convinced me that the fear of death torments more those who feel the incompleteness of their lives. A good practical formula: a person fears death the more, the less he truly lives his life and the greater his unrealized potential.
№ 454747   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2023 / 20:00
The knowledge that we gain through adjustment, through trial and error, through experience and over time, in other words, through contact with the earth, is incomparably better than the knowledge gained through reasoning.
№ 454630   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2023 / 23:12
lose the right?
№ 454626   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2023 / 09:33
Love is able to change the boundaries of our perception, allowing us to see beauty where before we saw only vices, turning our mistakes into experience, and our difficulties into achievements.
№ 454530   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2023 / 15:36
What is the experience, such is the opinion.
№ 453823   Added MegaMozg 24-05-2023 / 23:15
But, you began to gain experience!
№ 453701   Added MegaMozg 19-05-2023 / 10:27
Gestalt develops a unified view of the human being, integrating together his experience, where the body can speak and the word can be embodied.
№ 452967   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2023 / 17:15
I am already over forty, I learned and relearned a lot, fell under blows and rose again. I am wiser with experience and knowledge filtered through many years, I have become more hardened, more skeptical, more unflappable ... I did not want love and did not believe in it, I did not think that it would come again ... But it came, and all my experience was useless, and knowledge only hurts. And what burns on the fire of feelings better than dry cynicism - is this fuel prepared in the fateful difficult years?
№ 452868   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2023 / 13:36
Human life is like a spiral that increases upwards. Each of its turns repeats the trajectory of the previous one, but unfolds at a new, higher level or stage of the life path and development. Which increases experience, knowledge, opportunities and responsibility. Wrong decision - closes the circle, forcing a person to walk in a circle, thereby repeating the experience, until the moment of awareness and correction of one's own mistakes. Everything is like in a game where you can’t go to the next level without solving the goals and objectives of the previous one. Thus, "Running in a circle" is a life penalty for a wrong decision.
Quote Explanation: I want to note that the vector movement along the axis of the spiral does not always mean movement up, but also down. It all depends on the actions that we take and on the goal that we pursue.
№ 452684   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2023 / 17:06
- My life experience says that these changes are extremely insignificant.
№ 452336   Added Viker 29-03-2023 / 17:52
No material rattles, no status - in the end, do not fill you. You really need people with whom you can share your experience every day; which you miss; whom you want to see; to which you aspire; with whom you spend moments of true intimacy.
№ 452213   Added Viker 29-03-2023 / 17:16