experience [Theme] Page 2

The year is coming to an end, and my soul feels a little strange. Someone is in a hurry to quickly jump over this line and leave behind everything difficult and sad that happened. And someone is trying to hold back all the good things, unable to move on, afraid of spilling this fragile happiness. Whatever your mood, give thanks. For all. For experience, for wisdom, for lessons, for acquired strength, for a new self. For the people who came. For the unnecessary ones who have left. For small joys, for pleasant details that you can’t even remember, but remember one day. For eyes wet with emotion. For such a painfully dear smile of a child. For hugs. For a cup of coffee for two and for a blanket adjusted at night. For care. For tenderness. For the heart that suddenly opened up to this world, and to you. For trust. For faith. For Love. FOR A LIFE.
№ 460622   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:32
Every person is faced with a serious choice many times in life. The dilemmas of adult life are not comparable to those of childhood. Choosing a life partner, a job and profession, a place of residence and an apartment, a car and other investments is not the same as choosing the color of a felt-tip pen, a cartoon or the taste of chewing gum. In adult life, we have to be responsible for every step we take and every word we say. By making this or that choice, an adult already clearly understands that in the future he will have to live with the consequences of his own decisions. Some choice can become a Rubicon or a point of no return. Some decisions cut off bridges back. But it is impossible to accumulate life experience without mistakes, even if you carefully weigh and think through everything. A wrong choice always leaves a powerful imprint on a person and his ability to make decisions in the future, make choices and take responsibility for them. People begin to give up choice, leaving it to chance, circumstances or another person, even if it comes to their fate. But I prefer to live in a world where a person has the right to choose and makes it himself, than in a world where he does not have this choice. Sometimes it is important to understand the ephemerality of some life events, calm down, and not get upset. Have you ever asked yourself whether this will be so important in a month, a year or five years? We sometimes mistakenly believe that this or that difficult event will last forever. Everything changes. Life is changing. We are changing. Accept it and take action. Your time is your most valuable resource.
№ 460542   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:20
The more you strive to become successful, the more often you study the experiences of losers.
№ 460501   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:13
- Quite confusing. Can't this reasoning be reduced to "I like cats because they're cute"?
№ 460486   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:11
December, I love you for your courage. For the feeling that I can do anything. For believing in miracles.
№ 460111   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:35
The hero-discoverer of a new peak!
№ 459845   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 19:13
Everyone has invaluable experience that will no longer be useful to them. That's life.
№ 459233   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:00
Any experience is first and foremost an experience, and only then it is divided into good and bad.
№ 459197   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:55
Real teachers use themselves as a bridge that they invite their students to cross. And then, having taken the student to the other side, they happily destroy these bridges, encouraging him to create his own.
№ 458104   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 13:18
- This is not a risk, but stupidity. I have often seen this on combat operations. First strike advantage does not grant invincibility.
№ 457907   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:47
And even at a far from young age, after many years of difficult experience in communicating with people, my weak point is still trust in people.
№ 457336   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:15
When the first person in your life abuses your kindness, disturbing your inner harmony, you finally realize the truth of life and begin to truly understand this harsh reality. You begin to distinguish between true and false, good and evil, hypocritical and dishonest people. You understand that not all the people around you are kind, sincere and honest, just like you. Previous beliefs that if you yourself are true to your principles, then everyone else should also be the same, turn out to be erroneous. Exposure to a cruel world gives you wisdom, making you cautious and careful when it comes to doing good and opening your fragile heart. Life experiences make you deeper, wiser and expand your understanding of harsh reality.
№ 457294   Added Айдар 20-10-2023 / 00:02
Do you already have a regular customer card for the Polet travel agency?
№ 456992   Added MegaMozg 26-09-2023 / 19:15
And I have no experience with women!
№ 456749   Added MegaMozg 14-09-2023 / 16:03
I need to escape from here, but I can’t do it alone, I don’t know the world. If I leave the monastery, they will return me.
№ 456627   Added petrashevgant 09-09-2023 / 16:37