sport [Theme] Page 6

During the descent on skis or think faster than driving, or go slower than you think.
№ 393039   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 09:18
- Ah, good morning, Tatyana Pavlovna! To swim here?
Yes.
- I run in the mornings I love.
- What you done! And Victor S. why not bathe?
- Victor Sergeevich? And he can't swim. But also loves to run.
№ 390792   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2020 / 09:09
The basis of life is the struggle. Fight with your opponent. The struggle with himself.
№ 390224   Added Viker 04-04-2020 / 09:31
My philosophy is that if you have nothing hurts, don't do anything. You're all fine! A hard workout to help absolutely nothing, the only thing lead exercises for muscle is to increase the size of the muscle. If constant walking was useful, postmen would be immortal. Killer whale at all life float, eat fish and drink water, and yet they're fat. Rabbits run and jump without stopping, but don't live more than fifteen years. Turtles do not run and do nothing, but live four hundred and fifty years... Paulo Ubiratan - you're handsome!!
Quote Explanation: His answers to questions about sports and exercise: What are the benefits of regular exercise? How the gym helps to reduce excess weight? You, as a doctor, I can still recommend?
№ 389395   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2020 / 04:48
Dear friend, how are you getting on with longing?
Choose booze or sports?
№ 388923   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2020 / 23:32
If the person is smart, he will look at your ass adventure.
№ 388467   Added MegaMozg 11-03-2020 / 00:03
- That is, if I understand correctly, ' said Harry, when Ron's explanation (with associated hand gestures) was nearing completion, - catches the Snitch gets one hundred fifty points?
Yes...
- How many desjatinogih goals are usually scored by the team excluding Snitch?
- Uh, fifteen or twenty in professional games-level.
- Kind of stupid. This violates all possible principles of creating games. In the rest of the rules like anything, the sport as sport, but here is the Snitch, which is said to almost always brings the team more points than all other team members, and thus determines the outcome of the match... Two catcher fly on the field, almost not interacting with other players, and each of them hopes that he'll be lucky to see the Snitch first.
- It's not luck! protested Ron. - It is necessary that your eyes move in a special way...
- There is no interaction with other players. Is it really so fun to watch someone expertly moving her eyes? And when one of the hunters finally manage to catch the Snitch, he devalues the work done by other players. It looked like they took a normal game and added a meaningless position that someone could be the Most Important Player, without delving into the essence and not participating in the overall process. Who was the first catcher? The Prince is an idiot who wanted to play Quidditch but couldn't learn the rules?
№ 386386   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2020 / 14:36
I can tell you that people are motivated when they see my transformation. But everyone should know that when shooting ends, I go back to being the fat guy you once knew. To make pizza, my wife wants to learn how to bake bread. In the end, I'm gonna eat it all.
I like knowing what health benefits the sport brings. It gives you plus 20 or 30 years of life. On top of that, I have a child. I hope I will be able to find the right balance.
№ 386152   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2020 / 14:46
You can see enthusiasts of physical culture, with fairly large muscles. But some of them use, if there is no strong Foundation - developed tendon.
№ 385661   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2020 / 09:54
You'll never find an athlete who would voluntarily renounce the victory - even the most questionable!
№ 385443   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2020 / 12:08
Boxing is a dangerous sport, but Life in it much more than danger!
№ 385317   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2019 / 01:24
I work out to become stronger than others - and in order to become stronger its weakness and laziness.
№ 385113   Added MegaMozg 26-12-2019 / 10:20
Winners never to be condemned - but always negotiable!
№ 384997   Added MegaMozg 23-12-2019 / 18:14
Loneliness does not happen! I got You your soul, has heart, has thoughts, has feelings! There are memory and recollection, have dreams and goal! There are joys and difficulties, there is a world of the unknown!
There are music and sports, it is possible to do! Have Pets, have a favorite work finally!
There is an opportunity to love, to give good! There is a possibility of communication, there is the possibility of self-realization and spiritual development! Is nature, is God. Isn't that enough? Only weak fools unable to recognize the charms of solitude! Alone is the freedom and flight of soul! Smile because life is Divine, if you look at the world with wide eyes and an open heart! Learn to endure loneliness, to obtain from him maximum pleasure and you will become happier than others!
№ 384888   Added MegaMozg 21-12-2019 / 15:30