appearance [Theme] Page 5

Angela took a critical look at the replicant and added:
- But in this helmet you are unlikely to mix with the crowd.
"I can turn on the camouflage mode... - the sergeant murmured, knowing full well how pathetic this argument sounds. But he continued to cling to any opportunity to delay the inevitable - to take off his helmet and show his face.
- If there are not two heads under the helmet, it is better to remove it, - Angela advised.
-I better not remove it, - admitted Chimbik.  - So, anyway, say people from the control group. I'm a freak.
His confession did not make much of an impression on Lorray.
"So, it won't be difficult to mix with the crowd," she shrugged.  - Ugliness is more common in the world than beauty. Life itself is ugly.
№ 417978   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2021 / 15:33
When a person is beautiful in soul - What appearance can compare with her? "
№ 416498   Added MegaMozg 06-04-2021 / 22:21
- Sometimes I feel like I'm stuck in some other world. It's like playing the role of a completely different person. Do you know what I mean?
- You're trying to live up to other people's expectations. To be an exemplary sister, a loving daughter and a good friend.
- I'm not coping...
- Look, I understand that it's hard for you. We are at an age where we have huge expectations. Diploma, career, personal life. Also, my brother was missing. I can't imagine how you're holding on at all.
- I don't even know if I'm holding on. I don't even know how to react to all this. I'm confused. I am tired. Sometimes I feel like I'm just not enough...
- Not good enough or not smart enough? Not enough "that", not enough "it". People will always judge you just for not looking like that, not talking like that, or not reacting that way. But that doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you.
- Really?
- Nope. Never listen to outsiders. They judge you by their own demons.
- But I'm...
- You're beautiful, Andrea. You're kind, helpful, incredibly smart. You are the person who always fights for justice and protects loved ones at any cost. I didn't love you for your appearance. I loved you for who you are. It pains me to see you doubt yourself.
Quote Explanation: From the story "Fury of the Titans"
№ 416277   Added MegaMozg 04-04-2021 / 11:36
“You're beautiful, Andrea. You are kind, responsive, incredibly smart. You are the person who always fights for justice and protects loved ones at any cost. I didn't love you for your looks. I loved you for who you are. It hurts me to see you doubt yourself.
Quote Explanation: From the story "Fury of the Titans"
№ 416276   Added Viker 04-04-2021 / 11:36
- In my childhood I had a sore in my ear, something congenital. I did not hear. And who did I eventually become? The singer. So there are talented people everywhere. Every person is talented. And until you take a step and try, you never know. For this we are born to tell people something of our own.
№ 416088   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2021 / 17:18
And then the fight will be more fruitful!
№ 415991   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2021 / 02:06
Have you ever observed how a person's spiritual state is reflected in his appearance? I always observe and see that every emotion, every thought, every feeling is read on the face, like phrases written on a piece of paper.
№ 415440   Added MegaMozg 20-03-2021 / 20:33
And old age will decorate your house with wisdom.
№ 414357   Added MegaMozg 03-03-2021 / 10:57
A woman's appearance, you know, is honey that lures men into a hive full of stinging bees.
№ 414212   Added MegaMozg 27-02-2021 / 00:39
“You're not scary,” she said. - Your face is unique, and most importantly, it is yours.
Quote Explanation: Alex tries to convince Rose Gold that she is beautiful
№ 413172   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2021 / 10:24
Your chip is a tattered look, my chip is straightforwardness and lousy. Do you know what the difference is? The view is the shell, and the straightness and lousy is what comes from the inside. As you said, people fall for my appearance, but I have something to show them from my soul, if I want to. What can you show? Kindness and caring have long been out of fashion. It is not interesting.
№ 412583   Added MegaMozg 01-02-2021 / 01:03
... Rough appearance is deceptive ... and often it hides tenderness and affection.
№ 411907   Added MegaMozg 22-01-2021 / 21:30
Appearance without madness is a gun without bullets.
№ 411711   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2021 / 10:33
A woman, on the other hand, feels beautiful and desirable when she sees in the mirror a confirmation that she is beautiful and desirable.
Release Date: 27.10.2020
№ 411488   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2021 / 03:24
My opinion, appearance and character, will never reveal the soul, because the consciousness of the faceless and dumb is inexplicable!
Quote Explanation: everyone will read and understand where to remove the comma! thanks
№ 411143   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2021 / 19:18