appearance [Theme] Page 4

There is no need to love for the appearance ,,, The candy wrapper is also beautiful, but you will unfold the rotten one ... Yunetta
№ 427374   Added MegaMozg 10-09-2021 / 23:09
The outward resemblance of a woman to her child does not in any way affect their mutual emotional closeness. The resemblance of a man to his child - affects
№ 427271   Added MegaMozg 07-09-2021 / 19:51
Vasya, how do you not age at all? How do you make twenty years old look at 46? All twenty years. How do you do that? You have the lantify look of the godfather, the stylish beard of latinos, the brutal tattoos of black. And here's the question: how does all this make the appearance of an alcoholic?
Quote Explanation: Roasting Vasya Vakulenko (Basta).
Release Date: 22.05.2021
№ 426634   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:28
- I've already come across this. They really have very young aunts here. Probably it's all about the Mediterranean climate.
Quote Explanation: Olivier left everyone under the pretext that he was going to visit his elderly aunt.
№ 426218   Added MegaMozg 21-08-2021 / 00:09
Bogart was still a drunkard, he drank even on the set, I do not understand how you can call him great. A person is given everything: beautiful appearance, and manners of high society and, unfortunately, talent, and he treated his life as a cheap thing that can be exchanged in the nearest market.
№ 425241   Added Viker 09-08-2021 / 10:34
The innate desire to excel in men inevitably manifests itself in the desire to possess the most irresistible, best woman. A charming companion, shining against the background of the other ladies, captivating the views of others, forcing the representatives of the opposite sex to admire her and envy her chosen one gives the latter an excellent reason to feel his success, his superiority. This way of satisfying the desire for superiority is very effective and, of course, men, if possible, would not be limited to one beauty - it would be much better for two or three passions to cope with this task, with affectionate smiles on their faces adoring their master. But what to do: the norms of a highly developed society dictate certain restrictions and a man now has to be content with one woman; however, this only makes the companion's appearance and manners all the more important.
№ 424189   Added MegaMozg 26-07-2021 / 08:30
Everyone is able to appreciate the appearance, but only a genius can penetrate the soul
№ 423724   Added MegaMozg 19-07-2021 / 23:54
That's what men want.
№ 421352   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2021 / 00:21
In a person, the main thing is not appearance, but entrails.
In a person, the main thing is not appearance, but entrails.
№ 421144   Added MegaMozg 21-06-2021 / 00:03
- Very sad, Tish! It's disgusting to see that freaking conventions are more important to her [Jen] than what's inside.
№ 420616   Added MegaMozg 11-06-2021 / 10:27
- Well, so what? I was sitting on my phone all this time, all on cheating... I demand a detailed account of what happened! A what?...
- Listen, we didn't call because we had reasons for it. We went to the bar, saw Mentos and frealed...
- Are you kidding?... Jen, you didn't leave Mentos sitting there alone, in misunderstanding?... Damn, Jen!
- I didn't expect you to understand.
- Oh yes, I get it. You were frightened and did not talk to him, deciding that he would judge you by your appearance. And it doesn't bother you that you're doing the same to him.
№ 420615   Added MegaMozg 11-06-2021 / 10:24
HE: Seven times more often. Regardless of whether the interlocutor agrees or disagrees with the message, he will express approval. That is, he can translate the topic, get around the plot, but psychologically - with a smile, gestures, eyes, he will express approval. You know, by the way, that we read the emotions of the interlocutor by the muscles around the eyes. Therefore, everyone tends to seek or, conversely, diligently avoid eye contact during serious conversations. Even when recruiting for positions such as engineer or accountant, preference among equal candidates is given to the one who is more beautiful. Subconsciously. The funny thing is that consciously you will explain your choice with anything other than appearance. You will say I preferred X because he is more punctual. When they prove to you that this is not so, you will find other justifications for the choice: more polite, neater, more thoughtful, more attentive. When all possible excuses were refuted, the subjects invariably gave the same phrase - I just trust him more. And everyone, absolutely everyone denied that they had chosen X, because that one had more beautiful eyes.
№ 420303   Added MegaMozg 06-06-2021 / 16:00
Bestiga's physique looked like a bull: short legs, wide chest with a wheel and a thick neck. Hedgehog of gray hair, face - solid folds, bags and moles; fleshy nose - like a tumor. Nevertheless, he looked impressive thanks to a black coat and a disembodied young wife.
№ 419564   Added MegaMozg 22-05-2021 / 22:24
It was encouraging. Let there be something rabbit in his appearance, let his eyes - apparently short-sighted - hide behind thick lenses of glasses, but from a flawless gray suit, from a shiny bright blue tie, from watches and shoes and breathed a lot of money.
№ 419560   Added MegaMozg 22-05-2021 / 22:12
If you were born into this world with an ugly voice or an ugly appearance - do not despair and do not dwell on it. First, it's all very subjective. You don't have to meet someone's contrived standards. What is ugly for one is beautiful for another, and vice versa. Learn to work on yourself, resist negative thoughts, find activities to your liking and rush to their implementation, instead of doing and wasting your life. Remember my wise words: your brains, knowledge, skills, experience are much more important and valuable than appearance or voice. That's a fact!
№ 418212   Added MegaMozg 02-05-2021 / 01:54