human [Theme] Page 1

I’ll tell you how to distinguish a real person from an ordinary person, now he’s supposedly fighting for Ukraine, but he doesn’t notice and doesn’t want to think about the fact that the image instilled in him of an unwashed,
Quote Explanation: Who are the Raguli and how will their power end?
№ 466556   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2024 / 03:36
Study hard all your life. Every day become more skilled than you were the day before, and the next day more skilled than you were today. Improvement has no end.
№ 466543   Added MegaMozg 05-05-2024 / 15:30
Impurities of information neanderthalize man.
№ 466495   Added MegaMozg 04-05-2024 / 03:48
The task of the thinking man is to strengthen the power of reason over the tyranny of the senses.
№ 466485   Added MegaMozg 04-05-2024 / 03:18
The errors of the human mind are rooted in man's desire to view nature by analogy with himself, and are inherent in all people. Misconceptions arise individually for each person due to the specific conditions of upbringing: at the same time, each person, as it were, looks at the world from his own cave. Misconceptions also arise from blind faith in authority.
№ 466477   Added MegaMozg 03-05-2024 / 15:24
The very process of creating the world is necessary for God to comprehend his own essence - he creates angels and man as an organ of his self-knowledge. The eyes of this Abyss are our eyes, and it is a mirror of itself.
№ 466453   Added MegaMozg 03-05-2024 / 03:36
Divine nature cannot be the source of evil, but the desire for pleasure lies in human nature, it is a requirement of nature. This means that no sensual pleasures are immoral.
№ 466447   Added MegaMozg 03-05-2024 / 03:18
One of the most important ideas of the humanists was that a person should be assessed not by his nobility and wealth, not by the merits of his ancestors, but only by what he himself has achieved.
№ 466446   Added MegaMozg 03-05-2024 / 03:15
The Chekists are called upon to fight for every Soviet person when he has stumbled, in order to help him get on the right path. This is one of the most important aspects of the activities of state security agencies.
Quote Explanation: Yu... V. Andropov From a speech at a meeting at the KGB of the USSR in February 1979 (Ideological sabotage is a weapon of imperialism)
№ 466440   Added MegaMozg 02-05-2024 / 16:09
I always recommend that future psychotherapists undergo personal therapy: “Your self is your main tool. Find out as much as you can about him. Don’t let your blind spots keep you from understanding or empathizing with your patients.” At the same time, from the age of fifteen I myself was so closely associated with one single woman, and after that all my life I was so immersed in the life of my extensive family, that I often wonder if I am able to truly penetrate into the world of a person who walks living alone.
№ 466429   Added MegaMozg 02-05-2024 / 15:36
Fortune is a woman, and although some believe that she is blind, yet she, from the height of her wheel, sometimes singles out a person of good origin and high merit in the crowd. The main thing is to catch her eye in time.
№ 466416   Added MegaMozg 02-05-2024 / 03:42
In Eckhart's teachings, the central idea is the unity of man and God, the natural and supernatural worlds. The world exists because God has the idea of creation and the will to create. God is also the unity of being and knowledge. God is an intellect whose existence consists in knowing itself.
№ 466380   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2024 / 15:09
At the beginning of a scientific career, nothing is more beneficial for a person than working with a renowned mentor.
№ 466367   Added MegaMozg 30-04-2024 / 15:54
Hypocrisy is like a mysterious mask that, under the guise of sincerity, hides its true essence. Outwardly, it appears to us impeccable, as if decorated with luxurious clothes. This man, with an elegant appearance, is able to deceive anyone, skillfully mastering the game in public space. It is like an appetizing display case of a fruit stall, where a large, fresh and incredibly attractive watermelon clearly catches your eye. Looking at it evokes admiration and a voluptuous desire to try it. However, one should not be naive, because if you look inside this watermelon, you can find rot that destroys all illusions. So it is with a hypocritical person. His true qualities are hidden deep inside, and only after real testing can one understand who he really is. Only by removing the impeccable mask can you see the true face of such a person and discard all the deceptive illusions with which he so skillfully enveloped himself.
№ 466337   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2024 / 15:39
How can she be able to alleviate, at least a little, someone else’s grief in her.
№ 466334   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2024 / 15:30