imperfection [Theme] Page 1

I'm not a perfect but I keep trying

I'm not perfect, but I try.
№ 401402   Added MegaMozg 25-07-2020 / 23:27
Under such strong pressure of the unconscious needs to believe in his divinity, he had no contact with their inner feeling. Thus, the Hole could not know themselves well enough to correctly hear the other. The only way that allowed Hal to understand his surroundings and to interact effectively with it, was a radical reduction of his world. So, he focused on external, on behaviour, on the surface. Denied the subjective sphere, hiding from its human limitations. He narrowed his world to the size that can be managed, but lost the ability to manage their emotions and relationships with people. Hall, like many of us, was convinced that ignorance is failure, lack of something, the opposite of knowledge. When it came to recognition of its limitations, I realized that ignorance is actually part of the learning experience. Only geniuses and idiots (strange parallel!) don't understand the limits of your knowledge. We are finite and mortal - are aware that they can't know everything and are forced to consider that there is always something that eludes consideration. As you accumulate more and more knowledge, we also gain awareness of their ignorance in many many areas. Hal still willingly to learn, but he threw a terrible burden attempts to first learn and then act. If we really knew enough, we would be able to trust all machines. As Jennifer discovered, people are required in those situations where decisions must be made without sufficient knowledge, most of the really important situations. Hola, it was necessary to deny its limitations. Limitations meant death and imperfection. He honestly tried to learn all about their professional field. Tried to be ready to help any who turn to him for advice. Tried to force myself to do my best. Have achieved outstanding success, but inwardly dying, that forced myself to do more than was humanly possible. He was beside himself with anger at his son, who has clearly demonstrated that it no longer considers Hola all-knowing and all-powerful. The opening Hole of his inner feelings and acceptance of its limitations freed him from the unbearable burden of responsibility and guilt. He allowed himself to become just a man - vulnerable, fallible creatures. Allowed himself to cry with rage, realizing their losses. And then Hal started to live their own lives and to experiment with changes in your life. Hal realized that God is doomed to a static existence by the fact of its omniscience and omnipotence.
№ 396223   Added Viker 26-05-2020 / 07:23
Housing without flaws does not exist, man is by nature imperfect, and all the works of his hands too.
№ 390985   Added MegaMozg 12-04-2020 / 09:57
War, epidemics and the triumph of ignorance and brutality... All this is our history! The human world has become too large, but did not become more perfect.
№ 389139   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2020 / 03:06
In the eyes of the evil people,the world seems less attractive and evil.
№ 386706   Added ТАТЬЯНА ЕГОРОВНА 26-01-2020 / 01:28
To victory come in different ways,but not all reach it.
№ 384961   Added ТАТЬЯНА ЕГОРОВНА 22-12-2019 / 12:50
- People are inherently disgusting, even when talking about himself.
- I think the truth is that man is imperfect. Never responds to his own ideals. Whatever purpose he may choose, it will always find original sin.
№ 383023   Added MegaMozg 20-11-2019 / 12:34
Sometimes the person lives past that is subconsciously attracted to him and awakens in him nostalgia.
№ 382725   Added ТАТЬЯНА ЕГОРОВНА 16-11-2019 / 15:04
Fussiness is the alpha and omega of human nature. Selflessly to make the imperfect world perfect - the main task. As if nature has not been good enough.
№ 382260   Added MegaMozg 09-11-2019 / 16:30
Even the most perfect, can detect signs of imperfection.
№ 375936   Added Viker 04-08-2019 / 11:01
The law is run by people and people are imperfect.
The law is administered by people. And people are not perfect.
№ 372781   Added MegaMozg 19-06-2019 / 11:12
Everyone has flaws. Everyone has something to fight for. Selfishness. Cowardice. Greed. Cowardice. Ego... We are all born with these sins. No one is perfect. The imperfection of human nature.
1 Season 9 Series
№ 371407   Added Viker 02-06-2019 / 13:58
I do not have anything against imperfections. Because perfection is an excuse to do nothing. I know a lot of incredible Directors-perfectionist that damn in life is not removed.
№ 367951   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2019 / 15:03
Want to have children
I only from you!
Let you lilliput,
And I humped.
№ 365017   Added MegaMozg 24-03-2019 / 19:33
The unreliability of the person is either a betrayal, a failure, and the unreliability of words is the narrowness of view.
№ 358066   Added MegaMozg 22-01-2019 / 17:26