Yes, I am ashamed, muse, for past dreams,
For the delight of sleepless, fiery nights,
For holy thoughts and holy tears,
For holy faith in truth and people!..
№ 423208   Added Viker 16-07-2021 / 12:26
Lanchuting and suffering in the darkness of bad weather,
Your hot sensitive heart
Strives for the bliss of world happiness
And he sees in him his personal happiness.
But, my friend, holy impulses are in vain:
On a life scene drenched in blood,
Quite space for the profit market
And close for the bright temple of love.
№ 423195   Added Viker 16-07-2021 / 12:24
The Eucharist is the source of our life, it is the source of the meaning of all our deeds on this earth. For the sake of the Eucharist, first of all, we gather in the temple, for its sake we read and sing, light candles and pray; we do this in order to approach this apogee of our life in Christ and to unite with the Lord by accepting His Holy Mysteries.

Let us never forget this: our lives are built only by Christ. When His Blood flows in our veins, when we receive His Divine Gifts, then we become His hands acting in this world, and then every work is done in a completely different way, because in our lives and labors the grace of the Holy Spirit works.
№ 421433   Added MegaMozg 25-06-2021 / 00:03
THERE WILL BE A TRIAL!
Neither thick walls nor strong locks will help
In that Judgment Hour, all the capital acquired will not be saved,
And to God's mercy to cry out then in vain will be work,
Face hurriedly turning to God;
To help the saints all, the heavenly intercessors will not be able to
Nothing more... - But on merit will be a fair Trial:
To whom - in immortality the predestined route
And moving forward, to whom - on the way back ...
№ 420264   Added MegaMozg 05-06-2021 / 15:00
If I were given the choice of populating the earth with such saints as I can imagine, but only so that there would be no children, or people like now, but with children constantly arriving fresh from God, I would choose the latter.
№ 419584   Added MegaMozg 23-05-2021 / 13:45
- As a child, I thought that greatness awaited me. I wanted to go to a monastery and serve God.
- And I had the opposite: my father wanted me to become a priest, but I did not want this, so he said that I was obsessed. It's funny, you wanted to be a saint and I wanted to be a sinner.
№ 414336   Added Viker 03-03-2021 / 09:57
Drunkards, idiots, saints - all these are, in essence, phenomena of the same nature.
№ 413644   Added MegaMozg 15-02-2021 / 16:15
For forty years I have traveled like Moses in the wilderness. Little time left to pray. … As a mature person, I realized that there is no loneliness in the world. After all, whales or dolphins swim in the ocean next to you, birds soar in the sky, and on the way to the pole there are bears and seals. And I also know for sure that God and the saints to whom you pray are always present. In the vast ocean, except for them, no one can help you.
Quote Explanation: Answering the question of the portal "Interfax-Religion" on May 25 2010.
№ 413572   Added MegaMozg 14-02-2021 / 11:03
Knowledge imposes a great responsibility on us. There is a saying: cursed is the kind in which there is not a single saint. Then almost every genus on earth is cursed. And our task for this life is to become saints of our kind. To receive from the Primary Source the energy of love and happiness. And without problems and delays, in excellent and ungroomed quality - to pass on. To their children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren.
№ 410305   Added MegaMozg 28-12-2020 / 19:45
Don't offend storks - they are saints!
№ 409172   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2020 / 21:09
The cult of saints can appear only among sinners.
№ 407426   Added MegaMozg 25-11-2020 / 16:39
... We all live in the light of self-satisfaction, for the sake of some secret, restless inner essence, even more incomprehensible than our mind. Otherwise, we cannot live, unless we are saints, but are there saints among us?
№ 406309   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2020 / 18:21
The prayer of the saints is quick, because its path to the Lord is shorter. So far, we will shout through the veil of our grave sins.
№ 404117   Added MegaMozg 18-09-2020 / 16:09
If I'm a bad - way better and calm down. I did not keep beside her. I'm iskrenne - bad-than-you - hypocritical saints.
№ 401670   Added MegaMozg 29-07-2020 / 21:24
- On spiritual values. Why is it so important to draw the attention of our youth to certain things and correct writers. Me recently asked a man, our compatriot, who said: I notice one thing that no one talks about. English is now becoming global. But the English language cannot convey certain spiritual meanings, which can transmit the Russian language. And here we return to a very important point. The correct moral and spiritual compass can also prevent or minimize certain systemic crises. So no wonder people appreciate the sacred languages (Sanskrit, Hebrew)...
- Russian language is Holy. [remark of Vladimir Solovyov]
Release Date: 25.06.2020
№ 400240   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2020 / 00:48