saints [Theme] Page 3

Once again, the evening is full of darkness,
Bells ringing in the far distance.
You're humming on the way home -
Perhaps, as the saints sang.
But you, rather, like a shepherd,
Hurrying his way of things.
And why is it so silent night,
But that star above the garden as trembles?

Quote in English
Quote Explanation: translation: Mikhail Yasnov
№ 399609   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2020 / 11:42
In Paris with the endless, tireless persistence, it was snowing. At times, the streets came the wind and then kicked up a tornado of snow; at times there came a lull, and then out of the darkness of the night sky in a silent circling felled countless major cereals. The poor folk poglyadyvaem from under wet brows, could only wonder, where does all this snow. Maitre Francois Villon, standing in the afternoon at the window of the tavern, has put forward such an assumption: whether it is pagan Jupiter sting geese on Olympus, whether it is shedding the Holy angels.
№ 398101   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 16:21
Heaven is born in our hearts in the present, earthly life, and we can see its reflections. So many of the saints who had to endure terrible suffering, never ceased to rejoice. They felt the warmth and serenity which comes from the Lord. Let's just say physically, they were in a bad place and in bad circumstances, but their spirits were correctly configured.
The reverse is also true. You can live in material comfort and wealth, to have power, glory and to experience longing, to be confused, lonely, angry and tormented by internal contradictions.
№ 395706   Added Viker 22-05-2020 / 07:42
Natalia smiled and shook his head.
- Yes, you are, in fact, another person - not regretting, not surprised, she said. Looking at you now, you can believe in a miracle. How could a man who changed so much in just a year and a half? Hmmm... Look, she slightly frowned and looked long at his friend a stranger. You mentioned immortality. Tell me, do you do all that clerical stuff you believe?
- Yes, I see, nothing else - quipped Andrew. - Well, tell me, in return I can give at least one psychology, whether it is three four Freudian or Jungian? What? The chair, in order to avoid rubbing the rope on his neck? What else? Enjoyment? Funny. I now can't receive that if I have after that will be somewhere in the worm to turn. In the heart, for example, in the conscience...
- I think you have a syndrome of inflamed conscience.
What? - friendly Andrew laughed. Psychologists already got? Well, well, - he whistled in admiration. It is a syndrome of inflamed conscience?! It is interesting, what is it? And no chance of a syndrome of inflamed perception of God? Then all the Orthodox saints were very sick people.
Natalia stood up and once again filled the glasses.
- Let's drink eternal life, she suggested a little tipsy voice. Andrew took the glass and drank a few SIPS. - You understand me correctly, î continued Natasha. - I was referring to your self-blame. You are not a Saint for you, a regular bed can turn into a neurotic disorder. For someone with obsession can be to infect others for you not to infect another. It seems to me that the beginning of your neurosis became nightmares where people wanted to stone you, you wrote to me. You have it entwined - hatred and fear of making a response evil.
- Yes? And as suggested to get rid of neurosis psychology? I think she says: "to Destroy the guilt is possible only in practice. Afraid of something - go and do what you fear." Afraid of cockroaches - take and crush a dozen. Afraid of heights - climb up on the roof of a skyscraper. I'm need to give someone to stop being afraid to do it?
- You need not fear, sleeping with a woman.
The conversation took a comedic tone.
Quote Explanation: HIV may not closely interact with the woman
№ 393074   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 11:03
Politics is always a game in which the players play natural. Not actors and actors... In a hundred cases out of a hundred players is a complete scoundrels and scum. Such is the nature of politics, the saints here do not survive due to the fact that the political oxygen for their respiration. Intoxication, intensive care and the morgue.
№ 391964   Added MegaMozg 23-04-2020 / 00:54
Time is a perpetual motion machine, which no one invented.
№ 389103   Added MegaMozg 22-03-2020 / 14:28
As a child, Zoe lifted quite futile prayers to learn: the saints don't answer them.
№ 389041   Added MegaMozg 21-03-2020 / 11:04
Innocence is a luxury and Inez did not believe that the saints needed it.
№ 388928   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2020 / 23:45
You know what the trouble with heroes and saints? They always die.
№ 388383   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2020 / 12:40
Take the time finally to call one or the other of a priest a spiritual father. Get accustomed to different priests, talk to them, they vpovilaitis before communion. May be a long time before You get to the priest and ask him to be Your Confessor. "Not to be mistaken, must not rush," said St. Ambrose of Optina. And so hurry up in case the election of the spiritual leader does not follow. You need to be experience convinced that this priest You trust your spiritual life and, in many ways, the work of your salvation.
Do not choose a Confessor on addiction: in his rhetoric, the abundance of spiritual children, fame, especially appearance. Elect, the Holy fathers advise, humble, prayerful, not condemning anyone that has the fear of God. Pray for the Lord has sent You to this priest. And how and when to meet him, decide later, it happens by itself.
№ 386829   Added MegaMozg 31-01-2020 / 22:28
Take the time finally to call one or the other of a priest a spiritual father. Get accustomed to different priests, talk to them, they vpovilaitis before communion. May be a long time before You get to the priest and ask him to be Your Confessor. "Not to be mistaken, must not rush," said St. Ambrose of Optina. And so hurry up in case the election of the spiritual leader does not follow. You need to be experience convinced that this priest You trust your spiritual life and, in many ways, the work of your salvation.
Do not choose a Confessor on addiction: in his rhetoric, the abundance of spiritual children, fame, especially appearance. Elect, the Holy fathers advise, humble, prayerful, not condemning anyone that has the fear of God. Pray for the Lord has sent You to this priest. And how and when to meet him, decide later, it happens by itself.
№ 386828   Added MegaMozg 31-01-2020 / 22:28
- Well, how can you not? Don't fall in love with it!
- I'm not in love. We just work together.
- Holy shit, is medical idiots take?! Go to her, you little shit.
1 Season 3 Series
№ 386764   Added MegaMozg 28-01-2020 / 19:02
"Not seen the righteous forsaken" - because it is not for a righteous man need eyes eye.
№ 384771   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2019 / 13:14
Holy bananas!
3 Season 10 Series
№ 384505   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2019 / 13:20
St. George killing the Dragon,
He looked sadly around him.
He could not hear the muffled moan
Could not be light - only the light of love.
He with a light heart, in the name of God,
Spear outlined and raised her shield.
But thoughts arose, so many, many,
And he, immediately, struck, silent.
And Holy horse as its hoof
Slapped angrily on the edge of the road.
Here he arrived by beaten.
Where to from here? Where to go?
Saint George, Saint George
And you've tested your Supreme hour!
Before the strong Serpent you were thrilled
The sight of a dead Serpent you suddenly went out!
Quote Explanation: "Saint George", proceedings of the "Evil enchantment" (1906)
№ 384082   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2019 / 22:34