promises [Theme] Page 4

- You are good! But please promise to keep quiet!
- What are you! You have my word!
- Thank you! Thank you!
- What are you?! What are you?!
№ 401386   Added MegaMozg 25-07-2020 / 18:30
There is nothing more gratifying and Princess, the great promises of these brilliant Sciences. To turn everything into gold; prolong life indefinitely; to heal by words, to get anyone to love you, to know all the secrets of the future - all this is without a doubt great and there are people for whom it is not difficult to comprehend it all. But I confess my crass mind is hard to understand it and believe it. I always thought that this is not feasible because it is very this is tempting.
№ 401165   Added MegaMozg 23-07-2020 / 15:33
- I made a promise to revenge Kartano.
- Then why are you here? Why?
- I will land and become a Lord Alfred, save resources, will recruit people to bring back their city.
- These are reasons enough. And promise you'll keep. Blood feud lives for generations. Your task is simply to survive until the day of.
№ 399231   Added MegaMozg 27-06-2020 / 14:09
The universe helps us to fulfill a lot of promises.
№ 398538   Added MegaMozg 19-06-2020 / 13:27
Someday I'll find you, wherever you go. I will find you. ... Don't let anyone write on you with my "label", as did I!
№ 398382   Added MegaMozg 18-06-2020 / 16:45
- Look when you shoot.
- No, Mike, no, I made a promise to the Lord. There is no violence.
- Who do you think gave you this weapon?
I do not know.
Is God's machine gun!
- Really?
He sent it in a time of need.
- Yes, it would be useful.
Yeah, you're a tool in the hands of the Lord.
- Yes, I am the instrument.
- As in "David and Goliath".
- David with the sling shot.
- Yes, this gun is your sling! It is given to strike your enemies.
You know what? We're the bad boys of the Bible!
№ 396352   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2020 / 13:27
- I have something to say. I made a promise to the Lord.
- Who?
- To the Lord.
- What are you talking about?
- I promised God that if you pull through, I'm forever done with violence.
- He knew that he was full of shit. Violence is our Forte.
№ 396350   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2020 / 13:21
It is not necessary to memorize all the promises of MPs at the next election, they again the words repeat.
№ 395931   Added MegaMozg 23-05-2020 / 16:42
"Under my protection..." It was not just a phrase - it was worth to watch Jamie, on a hard turn of his broad shoulders, should remember his wild grace, when he showed me in the moonlight the techniques of sword fighting. he knew what he was saying. Very young, he had a right so to speak, and his scars proved it right. He was no older than many of the pilots and Marines, for whom I had to care in the hospital, and just as they, he knew the value of responsibility. He gave me not a romantic vow and a lasting commitment to protect my safety at the cost of his own.
№ 395467   Added Viker 19-05-2020 / 11:26
I know, Claire, that there are things that you don't want to talk to me. Probably can't even talk about them.
"If you only knew how right you are", I thought.
- I'm never going to force you or insist to know about the things concerning you, - seriously said as he looked at his hands and clenched his hands. - There are things that I can't tell you, at least not yet. Not asking you about what you can't give me. I ask only one thing: let it be the truth that you will find it necessary to tell me. And I promise you the same thing. Between us now there's nothing but respect likely. And I think respect gives the place a secret, but not lies. Do you agree?
- Yes, I agree. I promise to be honest.
№ 395466   Added Viker 19-05-2020 / 11:25
Just follow their promises, do not betray their party and not to succumb to bribery - and you'll see that people believe in you when again will seek their mandate.
№ 394972   Added MegaMozg 15-05-2020 / 09:36
- You were in my mind. You know what Celeste means to me.
- You mean mean?
- No. Do you have any idea how rare love is? For a thousand years, I've met her twice, and when I found it, I read it.
- I know what promises mean to you, Elijah, but you made it 200 years ago. And I live now. If I feel something, I act. If I want something, I take it. I choose to live, why would you choose the dead?
№ 393897   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2020 / 18:39
- I'm not Hector, I'm not risking your happiness. After the war that is coming...
- There will be another! And more! And they will long to go, after we are gone.
№ 393372   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 02:09
In the world there are a few States that gave a solemn oath and then violated them as if nothing had happened. The upshot was that they stopped believing. The promise - an empty phrase.
№ 393289   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 21:57
I've been in Hell enough to understand that there is no redemption there. We can only give promises, to make a deal with yourself and fool your brains out, if only to consider themselves good people. I'm not a nice person and I accepted it. And if I leave, I leave beautifully.
№ 393144   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 14:33