And long practice.
№ 397159   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 13:59
To learn should,
Discarding shame,
Asking questions.
This is
The basis of skill.
№ 397158   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 13:59
In order to become a good artist, even have to sleep with a sketchbook and a pencil.
№ 396611   Added Viker 01-06-2020 / 11:16
Numerous clinical data clearly show that the germ of the game is imitation, and that it originally created for Adults (neapsigausi) aspect of a child's personality. If in the adult the player manages to enliven as I Child, this component of personality (the Adult within the Child adult) that finds this psychological skill and ability to manipulate people that psychiatrists are respectfully call him a Professor (of psychiatry).
№ 395389   Added Viker 19-05-2020 / 11:01
One cannon, if you know how to use it.
Quote Explanation: Turning to jinx.
№ 395095   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2020 / 12:39
In my dance 42 figure. They will have time to see only one.
№ 394975   Added MegaMozg 15-05-2020 / 09:45
O Sacred Lord Of Mankind,
we, Your humble servants, offer
You words of gratitude for this new day.
Aiming his hand at the noble battle,
we rejoice that You derues us
the opportunity to use their skills and powers for You.
By Your mercy and Your blessing
Imperial wisdom again soon prevail in your name.
For this we thank and do not ask about anything except the opportunity to serve You.
We pray in Your name.
Gilliman, glorify Him!
№ 394579   Added Viker 13-05-2020 / 09:56
Sometimes the man kills his own skill.
№ 394145   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 10:57
The great Chinese sage once said (I tried to learn this great saying by heart): "If Archer shoots just like that, not for the sake of reward, he calmly uses his ability. If he wants to win a brass buckle, he is already noticeable worry. When the Archer knows that if successful he will be awarded the gold prize, he goes blind, is one target sees two and generally going crazy. His skill remains the same, but the idea of reward prevents him to concentrate". He's worried! His thoughts are not shooting, and victory. The desire to win deprive the Archer force. Don't most of us - not these archers? If you do not put any goals, you fully realize your abilities, freely dispose of their energy, you are a natural, you don't worry about whether you win or lose, you is absolutely indifferent.
№ 393124   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 13:33
- It's time to pay the bills, Shen.
- The student has surpassed the teacher? Expected.
Quote Explanation: When you kill Shen.
№ 392895   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2020 / 12:27
"Orn - master. Go to Arno." Even if someone thanked...
№ 392351   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2020 / 19:51
"Daddy," he said, ' I've decided: I want to be a female master!
The most important life decisions we have to make at the time of our spring.
"Where to start, thought the Archil, - how to explain? No female wizards, do not exist! Even those who think they know women, even those that think they know everything - know nothing! Every woman is unique! Every person is unique!"
"Yes," said best wishes, Achiko - I want to be a female hairdresser!
Quote Explanation: From the story "the Magic ointment"
№ 391536   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2020 / 23:06
I divide writers into two categories: first, the "Actors" - those who write for fame and recognition, I want to show and develop their abilities. Quite often arrogant. Second, "Selfish" - those who write only for themselves, because they want it. Quite often, the opinions of the reader, only when it will help them to improve skills. Both categories are the same. I may be poorly expressed on both categories, this does not mean that I hate the writers, no, I respect writers, especially those who understand that a good writer must possess not only skill, but also respect for the reader, trying not to insult him on his work. Those who can understand will understand which categories are divided into writers.
Quote Explanation: The author of the quote wants to say that in the first place, all writers are almost identical, regardless of the purpose of their writing. The only difference between the writers (those two categories indicates that at the end the author) is their relationship to the reader, a good writer respects the reader and the feelings aroused by his work. Writes a work, trying to please all the readers and choose your approach to each.
№ 389275   Added Viker 26-03-2020 / 10:18
The pinnacle of skill is to hide the technique and tension for a perfect outward calm.
№ 387191   Added MegaMozg 13-02-2020 / 01:21