late [Theme] Page 1

Sorry for being late, I got lost on the road called life.
№ 416310   Added MegaMozg 04-04-2021 / 13:15
Sorry for being late, I got lost on the road of life.
№ 411021   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2021 / 15:39
- Where's that green?
- We decided not to buy the green rooster because... Aaa you're about Ches. He was supposed to come at 4, now it's 5:30, so he will come in 5 minutes, explaining his tardiness with some lie in the style of "grandma across the street translated".
№ 407436   Added MegaMozg 25-11-2020 / 19:45
Zoe wanted to say something funny. She tried to formulate a witty answer: "Of course, if a sexy Italian is waiting for me in the kitchen." But even to her taste, the joke was not at all funny. Like most of Zoe's jokes, this one died prematurely before her mouth. Wit visited mainly other people, and if it suddenly happened in Zoe, then with a delay of three hours.
№ 403111   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2020 / 04:42
The only place where women are never late is the Registrar. Because they are there with twelve years of going.
Release Date: 20.03.2020
№ 395712   Added Viker 22-05-2020 / 07:43
...If you have decided that it is too late, then you will always be late - and every day later.
№ 391109   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2020 / 11:18
Defusing the situation
This incredibly effective method is easily acquired, but difficult to use. When you burn with rage, that you do as a therapist and writer from Northern California Dan Wylie calls "a preliminary analysis of the threat of gusts."
Let's examine the first phrase, said Beth during a fight with miles. She started with the accusations that he called, stopping, and that he cares more about the restaurant than about her daughter. Referring to the damaged reputation of her husband, Beth hinted that he might have another affair. Miles received these direct and indirect charges to face, barely crossed the threshold. Naturally, he counterattacked. If Beth had previously considered the wording of his outburst, he expressed it like this:
Miles, you know I am dissatisfied with you because you came home so late without telling me. I don't want to come back to this, so let's talk now.
Feel the difference: Beth was not charged, she said she wants to accuse. Revising the wording, Beth went from problems but I tried to get a constructive conversation without provocation.
Miles, too, could answer otherwise.
You know, I was afraid you'd be angry with me for being late, and tuned in to the scandal. But you're right. Let's just talk.
A preliminary analysis of the threat of ruptures, discharging the situation, suppress the quarrel in the Bud. It creates a buffer between the impulse to scandal and real conflict. And it opens the door to a healing conversation.
№ 390414   Added Viker 06-04-2020 / 11:34
My father always says: the only reason for the delay, people claim a position of authority.
№ 389901   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2020 / 23:51
I must say that we did a great job on the split of OUN underground. We knew that the aggressive plans of Hitler of the OUN, the organization took first place for creating the German protectorate of the Ukraine. We put this organization of agent-Ukrainian. Before him was the goal of inciting contradiction in the two clans that emerged in the OUN. One of them was headed by the Miller, and the other Bandera. Until August 1939 the organization of Ukrainian nationalists headed by the former Manager of the estate of Metropolitan Sheptytsky Colonel Andrey Melnik. Miller claimed the role of the leader of Ukrainian nationalists. Another leader of the OUN Bandera was released by the Germans from Polish prison, where he served time for the murder of the Minister of internal Affairs of Poland pyeratskoho. Our actions were designed to evoke between them an acute conflict. Miller arrived for talks in Krakow. Bandera offered him a senior post in the main OUN, head which was intended for himself. But they have not conspired because Miller is not satisfied. Bandera amassed around him a group of prominent nationalists who manned the battalion "Nachtigall", subsequently carrying out the punitive operation in Ukraine. Over time, Bandera was accused Miller that he had not used a favorable environment for creating independent Ukraine in the time of the fall of Poland, and also contributed to the clogging of the OUN agents of the Polish police. So, Jaroslaw Baranowski, constantly accompanying the Colonel Konovalets for the delay on one of the trips (using which, I eliminated the center) was declared the agent of the Polish secret police and executed by Bandera.
№ 385141   Added MegaMozg 26-12-2019 / 18:32
- Why now? If you're so eager to fight, Nelo, if you're utterly tired of life, Kano, if Wenin is ready for you into the fire and into the water, then why now, when everything reeks of betrayal? Why not a little later, when all will become clear?
- You are too much to deal with the dwarves, Caranthir, - narrowed maedros. And, as you can see, have contracted from them by the greed and caution. Never everything is clear. Or, if you want: all becomes clear only when it is too late to change anything. When the bodies swaying on the waves, or burning ships, or filthy Orc pushes you in the mouth the his whip - then everything is clear: it was not necessary to do what you did. The only problem is that you're doing or waiting for - all the same it's too late. I prefer to act.
№ 378627   Added MegaMozg 18-09-2019 / 19:21
- If the twelfth stroke of the clock I can't heal...
- I can't.
- You have to. <...> Anna, if you're late, you run. No! Don't be late...
Quote Explanation: Anna had time to give van Helsing the antidote, but if he stayed a werewolf, Karl had to kill him.
№ 374455   Added MegaMozg 11-07-2019 / 00:04
You're late for hundreds of the right words
On the views of thousands, a million moments.
№ 373361   Added MegaMozg 27-06-2019 / 16:09
If you have the time, no matter where and with whom you meet, "nose blood", but you must come, or exactly, or a little earlier! Because being late is a very big disrespect to the people!
№ 355346   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2019 / 14:05
Know places not immediately familiar to me,
I think it's a distant farm.
Oh, you're a horse-you sly dog, where have you brought me?
There lives the maiden and the Garnier one.
She is slim like a poplar, very proud
But the horse will always drink, give oats.
And eyes name, but very obedient,
Her black, tight to the growth of the spit.
Here the familiar smoke and the heart suddenly Sabrosa,
I called her, but got it brother.
Told sister saswati,
It happened somewhere, six days ago.
And in my heart of a sudden storm priklyuchilos,
I'm at full speed rushed into the steppe ago.
№ 354518   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2018 / 15:51
- What a joy, Nicky. You probably won't believe this, but we just Sean talked about you and he said...
- It's so sad that Nicki was not able to go to the first room. But I hope that it will bless us and will be released next.
- Nails did. You know how long it is.
- Not as long as it will be looking for work after dismissal...
№ 352571   Added MegaMozg 09-12-2018 / 23:03