cynicism [Theme] Page 1

Cynicism is a way to politely express despair.
Cynicism is a way to politely express despair.
№ 419124   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2021 / 15:27
What could be more cynical than social media? Just think about it: to write some nasty, for a start, you are added to friends ...
© Oleg Roy
№ 414847   Added MegaMozg 11-03-2021 / 15:48
Truth is often perceived as cynicism. Us. That is, you. But. Truth is cynicism.
Quote Explanation: The book is written by the face of coronavirus infection, where she (it) tells his biography. Philosophical satire.
№ 405589   Added MegaMozg 19-10-2020 / 21:54
I look at official marriage cynically and pragmatically, as a business project, where partners have equal shares of responsibility and authority. Otherwise, unilateral parasitism, various abuses and... the project fails.
№ 404601   Added MegaMozg 27-09-2020 / 17:33
For me, the people working in the zone are five-core sufferers, doomed to early cynicism, thick-skinned. How else to stand here behind the barbed wire fence?
№ 404229   Added MegaMozg 21-09-2020 / 19:33
The cynicism and selfishness in the house of eloquence - is closely coexist!
№ 401434   Added MegaMozg 26-07-2020 / 15:33
Cunning, intelligence, quality, speed, the coldness, hypocrisy, cynicism, meanness, treachery, weakness, conscience, choice, people, opportunism, survival, prosperity, wealth, exploitation, evil qualities, bad - these are the qualities, in that order, are creating a second person, do it - they cause excitement, it is the criterion on which they can learn, and they come looking for women.
№ 401052   Added MegaMozg 22-07-2020 / 10:54
It is not necessary to show his cynicism, much less talk about it... you just need to take, and at the right time in a calm and cynical to do that.
№ 400891   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2020 / 18:03
In men very much was cynicism. It's for the last 10-15 years... In women much more creative energy than in males. It scares me...
№ 400112   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2020 / 03:27
Don't be cynical, it takes practice. You just is not going, Princess.
- Will you stop calling me that?!
- I want to be polite.
- Not worth it, it takes practice; you just is not going, Princess!
№ 392244   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2020 / 19:36
I'm only here because of my name. But in your living rooms hate the idea, it should stay at the level of pun from vaudeville verse, that's when she receives awards. But if a man thinks if his jokes have a kind of strength and originality, you call him a cynic.
№ 389145   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2020 / 03:18
Why does any kind of cynicism attracts people? Because it seems a sign of maturity, of wisdom, as if cynic had seen it all and knows better. Or because, belittling, and feel yourself become higher.
№ 387489   Added MegaMozg 23-02-2020 / 23:38
Why does any kind of cynicism attracts people? Because it seems a sign of maturity, of wisdom, as if cynic had seen it all and knows better. Or because, belittling, and feel yourself become higher.
№ 387488   Added MegaMozg 23-02-2020 / 23:38
- Today, at the beginning of this, of course, the ill-fated day for you, today's youth, I, the person who obviously has succeeded in life, I would like to share with you something important. To tell about this and that, how to live in this universe. Theme is control. Each day there will be a test. Yes, there you are.
- Uh...
Wrong. Recently I've found out. Instead of being prepared to answer a variety of questions, I came to the conclusion that there is no "right" way of life. Not for you, those who are trying to get high, flirting with their instincts. You, who are not able to convince us otherwise. So much I gave you, and minimal impact. I don't need the little nasty bug which already has been played. Hearken back to your teacher. I don't want you turned into a childish young. I want you to become adults a truly cosmic scale! And you don't need wings to fly through the universe. Who ever would have sat in a car with four wheels and wings? So adult it becomes not necessary! You understand me? You four wheels are needed, only two! Just like a handful scour the bottom of the pond in search of food fish gathered in the shade of a weeping willow! Under you and so enough gravity, or anything else you want to be?! Then stand! And be sensible creatures! Total chaos! Born to be a wuss!.... Yes, finally a real announced.
Quote Explanation: Cherukara uses a mask and wig to pretend to be a teacher. Starts talking in a calm voice, but in the end breaks down in the Creek, also increasing the tone of voice. In the end she takes off the mask.
2 Season 1 Series
№ 383476   Added MegaMozg 26-11-2019 / 21:44
- Good morning, class - and now repeat after me.
- Good morning, class - and now repeat after me.
- Sit down.
So we sit.
- Ei-a-asno. Everything is in place. Now, at the beginning of class, I would like to ask all those who started this - of course - a sad day, as a representative of today's youth. What in this world is the most important? Yes, you are the weakest links of our society. Yes, you have walls.
I do not know.
- Correctly. Not one question clearly can not answer, but kicks from flirting with their lustful animal instincts. Is this how you see youth. To convince us otherwise not. Less than a week from the minute I committed to this class and I just want to say - I will teach you everything you need to know. Today at the lesson.
Quote Explanation: In the beginning the teacher says the phrase in English. Cherukara is dressed as Haruko says quickly and without any emotion.
2 Season 1 Series
№ 383475   Added MegaMozg 26-11-2019 / 21:42