medication [Theme] Page 3

Every time I notice the sullen creases in the corners of your mouth; every time in the shower I assembled the chilly, rainy November; every time I catch myself, I started to stop in front of the sign and the undertakers to settle down in the tail each counter of the funeral procession; and especially whenever hypochondria seizes me so that only my strict moral principles do not allow me out on the street, persistently and diligently to knock off the hats of passers-by, I understand that I must set sail, and as soon as possible. It replaces my bullet and gun.
№ 391948   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2020 / 16:18
GOODNESS and mercy is manifested the universal gravity of love as the specific Benefit.
Have good things, like medication, there are side effects.
Good is love, use and morality in one package.
Good is good when not only to you but to God.
№ 390077   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2020 / 16:39
Have good things, like medication, there are side effects.
№ 389598   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2020 / 12:15
Hypochondria is a disease, even schizophrenia sometimes nervously smokes. And I'm not kidding. Cure suspicion, no, just because it is not. And will not be until the man himself will not refuse suspiciousness in the vicinity. Sexual, cerebral, Platonic, whatever.
As a rule, the man spits on the tips, although useful could care less about suspiciousness. And life will become easier Slovenes brain sometimes clinic to bring... Amen.
№ 387628   Added MegaMozg 27-02-2020 / 02:18
First food, then medicine.
№ 387598   Added MegaMozg 27-02-2020 / 01:12
I suppose you have heard that too much medicine can become poison. So can be treated differently, then Vasilisa. - Some are gone, others will dolcim.
№ 386481   Added MegaMozg 21-01-2020 / 09:36
Justin Tim Schneiderman-Fitzpatrick! Don't even touch the cat, I forgot about the Allergy? <...> Justin, I'm not going to repeat, leave the cat alone! I want to get high antihistamines before lunch?
1 Season 1 Series
№ 383786   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2019 / 12:28
- If the living in the dead recorded, will live for a long time, a sign of this.
- I don't believe I'm a scientist, geneticist, concerned with the problem of aging, want to live longer.
- Here you're a fool, not a scientist at all medications are not enough, the bastards immediately snapped up, lived long, even longer they will live, as good as dead, and will die.
№ 383143   Added MegaMozg 20-11-2019 / 23:24
Why seventy gallons? Think of paying. After all, if poured more than seventy liters, that likely would no longer act medicines based on alcohol. And, by the way, why Russia? They decided that we need to save it Tver? By the way, the other, living in Tver, said that the plan didn't work. For fornication, he says, continues to pull, especially have to drink. So I think either he was in a bunker hiding during the flight, or pop incompetent. And so I can tell you, is risky business: if he dropped the Cup and hit someone on the head, it would be worse. But it would be healed from sexual immorality and drunkenness.
Quote Explanation: A Day of sobriety, September 11, over Tver flew the plane with Holy water, icons of the "inexhaustible chalice" and John the Baptist, and the relics of local saints.
226 Series Release Date: 17.09.2019
№ 382788   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2019 / 14:08
It is terrible when a person is sick! Sick with hatred, envy, malice. These feelings corrode it from the inside. Destroy his mind, destroy the soul. They become the meaning of his life, direct his actions. There's no cure for this disease!
№ 382065   Added MegaMozg 07-11-2019 / 17:24
In small doses, the poison is the cure. The opposite is true.
№ 381909   Added Viker 05-11-2019 / 14:14
Love is medicine for the soul and poison at the same time.
№ 380605   Added MegaMozg 15-10-2019 / 01:06
- Hey, Bob! Want to join us for dinner?
- Are you sick?
- Why is this?
- You look sick.
Yeah, I'm sick.
- Are you on medication?
From my disease there is no cure.
- Want to sing?
What?
- Know this about the green house with a blue roof?
Yeah, I know.
- Know the house, Willie?
Green with a blue roof my house, Willie.
Come on.
- *Together*
Green house, Willie.
Green with a blue roof my house, Willie
Green with a blue roof house, Willie.
Green with a blue roof house, green house.
Quote Explanation: Episode in Lerner. Garland Greene, the serial maniac and the murderer plays with a little girl with dolls and singing a song.
№ 377324   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2019 / 16:51
Do not expect that doctors will make you healthy. They can save lives, even cure the disease, but only fail to start, and then - to live securely - rely on yourself. I'm not downplaying the power of medicine, since it serves as her whole life. But I also know a lot about health - theoretically and practically. On this occasion boasted: I spend a half year experiment on himself three hours of physical training with weights and Jogging.
№ 376207   Added MegaMozg 10-08-2019 / 00:42
Silence is a healing elixir for the soul and brain.
№ 376071   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2019 / 01:25