the essence [Theme] Page 4

Stay with me, creature from another world! Don't leave me before I leave you! Blessed be your essence, the embodiment of wildness and peace!
№ 428736   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2021 / 13:57
Jamie saw it in me. And now I knew why. And Frank did not notice at all. And I knew why, too.
Quote Explanation: About Claire's profession as a surgeon
№ 428522   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:41
Today, in answers to the question "Why does something exist and not Nothing?" thinkers were divided into three camps. The "optimists" argue that there must be a reason why the world exists, and that we are quite capable of discovering it. "Pessimists" believe that there must be a reason why the world exists, but we can never know for sure - perhaps because the part of the world available to us is too small to find a reason, or because the reason lies outside of what is available to the human mind, which nature has created for survival, and not for penetration into the inner structure of the cosmos. And, finally, the "deniers" insist that there is no reason for the existence of the world, and therefore the question itself does not make sense. Let's assume you are an optimist. What is the most promising approach to the mystery of being? Traditional, who considers a god-like essence to be a necessary source of the emergence and existence of all things? Or a scientist who uses the ideas of quantum cosmology to explain how the universe made its leap, emerging from the void? A purely philosophical approach that tries to deduce the reason for the existence of the world from abstract reasoning about values or from the absolute impossibility of non-being? Some kind of mystical approach that seeks to get an answer through insight? Nowadays, all these approaches have their supporters and, at first glance, seem to merit attention. Indeed, only by examining the mystery of being from all possible sides, we can hope to find some kind of answer.
№ 427909   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 14:10
About dialogues.
When I listen to a person, I look into the depths of his beliefs, from what they come.
And their entry into form consists only of a reason - in this second while a person states his truth is not alone. His essence, his eyes and mouth say only one thing, if I convey what I feel, then you exist.
In general, any dialogue is just a way of saying "I exist, you see me here.
№ 427548   Added MegaMozg 14-09-2021 / 21:48
Schopenhauer time is the source of the plurality of the world. At the core is one essence that contemplates itself. Individuals, individual phenomena arise and disappear in time, like dreams. In essence, at all times it was, and is, and will be the same.
№ 427343   Added MegaMozg 09-09-2021 / 17:15
Will is the essence of the world, its mysterious fundamental principle. This is the dark abyss of life, the essence of hidden being, the mover of the world. Will is aimless, immoderate, unrestrained, movement without beginning or end. She is at odds with herself: fury against herself. The struggle and violence of the world is an expression of the dissonance of the world will.
№ 427324   Added MegaMozg 08-09-2021 / 16:57
- Nobody understands me.
- Are you a fool? Of course no one understands you! No one will understand you.
- The only person who can take care of you and understand you is yourself.
- So you have to take care of yourself.
- But I still don't understand myself! I don't even know what defines my essence! How can I take care of myself?!
№ 426734   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:45
- But I still don't understand myself! I don't even know what defines my essence! How can I take care of myself ?!
- But I still dont understand myself! I dont even know...
№ 426733   Added MegaMozg 31-08-2021 / 11:45
Love is an amazing feeling, but it is not only a feeling, it is a state of the whole being. Love begins at the moment when I see a person in front of me and see his depths, when I suddenly see his essence. Of course, when I say "I see," I do not want to say "I comprehend with my mind" or "I see with my eyes," but I comprehend with my whole being. If you can give a comparison, then I also comprehend beauty, for example, the beauty of music, the beauty of nature, the beauty of a work of art when I stand before it in amazement, in silence, only perceiving what is in front of me, not being able to express it in any word, except by exclamation: “My God! How wonderful! "
№ 426538   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 10:52
You can take away from a woman even the ability to pronounce words, but at the same time her essence will not change at all.
№ 425848   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 11:29
My strange essence ...
№ 425734   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 11:11
The human essence is this: we live and are always dissatisfied with something, and then a moment comes when our whole life turns upside down. And only after that we understand that before that we were happy, but, unfortunately, did not appreciate it.
№ 424797   Added Viker 02-08-2021 / 12:54
- Only by dying does a person understand his true essence. Isn't this the meaning of life?
№ 423866   Added Viker 23-07-2021 / 16:04
By the way, I would like to note: among those who wrote about our self-intoxication and teased us with it after Sevastopol, there were several new young writers who at that time attracted great attention of society and aroused in it ardent sympathy for their denunciations. And, however, so many impudent and filthy people immediately joined these truly well-wishing accusers, there was so much whistle, so many people who did not understand at all what the essence of the matter was, and yet imagined themselves to be the saviors of Russia, moreover, it appeared in their there are so many even outspoken enemies of Russia that, in the end, they themselves damaged the business that they joined and which was led by talented people. But at first they were successful, solely because the pure-hearted Russian people, who really thirsted then everywhere for renewal and a new word, did not discern in them scoundrels, people without talent and without convictions, and even corrupt ones. On the contrary, they thought that they were for Russia, for its interests, for renewal, for the people and society.
№ 423795   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2021 / 23:45
A woman is either a wall or a door.
№ 422652   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2021 / 14:54