the essence [Theme] Page 5

By the way, I would like to note: among those who wrote about our self-intoxication and teased us with it after Sevastopol, there were several new young writers who at that time attracted great attention of society and aroused in it ardent sympathy for their denunciations. And, however, so many impudent and filthy people immediately joined these truly well-wishing accusers, there was so much whistle, so many people who did not understand at all what the essence of the matter was, and yet imagined themselves to be the saviors of Russia, moreover, it appeared in their there are so many even outspoken enemies of Russia that, in the end, they themselves damaged the business that they joined and which was led by talented people. But at first they were successful, solely because the pure-hearted Russian people, who really thirsted then everywhere for renewal and a new word, did not discern in them scoundrels, people without talent and without convictions, and even corrupt ones. On the contrary, they thought that they were for Russia, for its interests, for renewal, for the people and society.
№ 423795   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2021 / 23:45
A woman is either a wall or a door.
№ 422652   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2021 / 14:54
The question of what values are, how we interpret this concept, becomes very relevant. Philosophically speaking, values are a pronounced essence of the individual, which cuts off the insignificant from the essential. These values are formed in the process of close work of the individual and society. Value is not brought in from the moment of birth, it is nurtured. The problem of values has always arisen in moments of crisis of social development.
Quote Explanation: Evening with Vladimir Solovyov from 06/07/2021
№ 422497   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2021 / 16:18
This means that already in ancient times this vile creature was the scourge of mankind, more evil and ineradicable than scorpions, poisonous snakes, tigers and sharks, which caused only physical harm to their victim, and from which one could protect oneself by reasonable measures. But there was no escape from the common housefly; it, in the end, broke, upset, destroyed the spiritual essence of man, his ability to think and work, all inspiration and all artistic perception.
№ 422475   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2021 / 15:12
I lost friends who were spoiled by money and watched how old age and illness changed the character. A person changes with the advent of wisdom, as well as his worldview. People change, like times and customs.
№ 421321   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2021 / 13:03
We must understand what we are dealing with. And, proving that we are different, we must build our cultural policy, which we do not have, education and upbringing. And for this they need to be designed. This cannot be solved by any changes in textbooks or by assigning psychologists to school. It is necessary to return to our ancestors in the 20s and say from the place: we must do what we consider necessary and necessary for ourselves, from how we understand the world, and how we understand our place in the world. Because culture, education and the way of social organization are the essence of our civilization.
Release Date: 12.05.2021
№ 418992   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2021 / 09:09
People live by the beating of their heart. Beating is methodical repetition. In other words, rhythm. Indeed, whatever you do, rhythm is the most important thing. While walking ... During a fight ... While eating ... While making love ... During a conversation ... The whole entity is in rhythm.
Quote Explanation: Из спешла Cowboy Bebop: Yose Atsume Blues.
№ 417436   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2021 / 15:54
The vocation of Homo sapiens is to reveal their essence, that is, to create and preserve their own history and improve their ability to create and realize spiritual ideals for the sake of the future.
№ 415174   Added MegaMozg 17-03-2021 / 18:30
Seeing space through your eyes.
№ 415119   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2021 / 15:18
That is hidden in my head.
№ 415117   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2021 / 15:12
- ... Anyway, Toru, you will return to our world with me! I can take you by force if I have to.
- Go for it - and I will erase your essence from the fabric of the universe!
- JUST NOT IN MY APARTMENT!!!
№ 414754   Added Viker 09-03-2021 / 12:49
There is no person who does not have the opportunity to give himself to people and thereby manifest his human essence. Anyone who uses every opportunity to be human can save their lives by doing something for those who need help - no matter how modest their activities.
№ 414524   Added MegaMozg 05-03-2021 / 13:54
The worst thing is not the world in which we live, but its essence, where there is hell in its loneliness, filled with a crowd of idiots who do not know what they are doing.
№ 413453   Added MegaMozg 13-02-2021 / 01:42
What we see is a deliberate attack on Russia. there is an attack on President Putin. You can see how this is done. Does not work. Because the people have a completely different attitude towards the president. The outrageous lie is surprising. Such a degree of impunity and impudence. Lies - in every detail. They pose a colossal threat to people's lives. Europe in such a situation behaves much tougher. We need to see the essence of what is happening. They need victims, they need blood, they need to discredit the state and its leaders. In whose interests? In the interests of the Russian people? No. In the interests of quite understandable Western customers. Who do not spare money. Let's call a spade a spade. Stop playing with partners and colleagues.
Release Date: 31.01.2021
№ 412683   Added MegaMozg 01-02-2021 / 19:09
- What turned you into such a monster?
- It's innate, not acquired.
№ 412423   Added MegaMozg 31-01-2021 / 03:45