exceptions [Theme] Page 1

Life is a game with only exceptions to the rules.
№ 437128   Added MegaMozg 21-03-2022 / 16:27
“Youth is amusing,” thought Mathieu, “it shines from the outside, but inside you don’t feel anything.” Ivish felt her youth. Boris too, but they are exceptions. Martyrs of youth. “We all just didn’t know that we were young, not me, not Brunet, not Daniel. We realized it only later.”
№ 436054   Added MegaMozg 24-02-2022 / 19:36
Exception proves the rule.
Exception proves the rule.
№ 436004   Added MegaMozg 23-02-2022 / 11:39
Without exception, it just causes laughter.
№ 435191   Added Viker 02-02-2022 / 11:11
One thing is certain: over time, everything will happen without exception.
№ 433339   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2021 / 03:39
Some demand from us that we help them love all people without exception, and the second - that we allow them to poison others, for the sake of victory of more noble blood.
№ 432025   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2021 / 10:15
Exceptions are the enemies of eternity.
№ 431239   Added Viker 25-10-2021 / 09:29
I hope. Because none of the dystopians dreamed that they would fly from where they did not expect. That will come from the side of freedom. That from the side of freedom they will come up with the so-called culture of abolition, or the culture of exclusion, the modern form of ostracism that is now so widespread in the United States. This culture of abolition has already led the world to a truly liberal fascism, which is developing more and more vividly. And I believe that we simply must not miss our chance to become the only serious force in the world to counter this all. We must defend true freedom. We must defend the freedom to live in the world in which we grew up, with the traditions and values with which we grew up, and the freedom to leave these values to our children.
Release Date: 27.09.2021
№ 429521   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 18:22
- There are always exceptions. I myself am one complete exception.
№ 429194   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:32
“What, didn’t I say that killing Mudbloods was meaningless to me?” For many months now, my new target is you.
№ 428786   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 16:23
Raising children is the greatest work, which not every parent is capable of, and everyone, without exception, wants to have such a child that would meet your dreams and aspirations.
№ 427948   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 14:33
The first sentence is the introductory part. The second sentence is the main part and the third sentence is the conclusion.
Everything turns out to be very simple if the complex is made simple.
All performances without exception are built on this principle.
Presentation of the film in three sentences:
- Dear viewers! - It's an introduction.
- Now you will watch an amazing story about human destiny, love and devotion performed by the world's best cinema stars. - That's the main part.
- We wish you a pleasant viewing and hope that the film will give you an unforgettable experience! - That's the conclusion.
Once again about the structure of the performance. Any speech consists of three main parts: introduction, main part and conclusion.
№ 425789   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 11:20
Rinat was a typical representative of the stronger sex: careless in terms of everyday life, irresponsible towards children, inattentive to guests. Such manifestations are characteristic of all men without exception and are a consequence of the lack of certain qualities, such as responsiveness and sensitivity to others. However, over time, these qualities are introduced in one way or another. This can be achieved partly through education, partly through one's own efforts aimed at personal growth; but nothing contributes to their consolidation to a greater extent than the influence of a wise woman walking side by side through life.
№ 424174   Added MegaMozg 25-07-2021 / 22:45
His thoughts went back to the time when he was very young. Then he talked a lot and loudly, dressed smartly and foamed with ideas. Most of his ideas were to quickly make him rich, and all without exception either were on the verge of legitimacy, or put him in conflict with the law, or turned out to be impracticable. After all, he had to earn his own bread as a petty employee.
№ 422399   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2021 / 11:24
When a child lives in greenhouse conditions, he is unlikely to be able to grow into a full-fledged person. He becomes either a effeminate, capricious and demanding submission from everyone, or withdrawn and detached from normal human relations and absolutely ignorant of real feelings. Of course, there are exceptions when a baby is surrounded by real love that can raise him and teach him to appreciate the very concept of Life.
№ 420030   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 15:21