exceptions [Theme] Page 3

... Everyone has dominant over the other instinct is to help other people. Sometimes it's hard to believe but it's true.
If the mountain lost traveler, people organize the search. If wrecked train - line up to donate blood. If an earthquake compares with the city's land - send humanitarian aid from all over the world. This is so fundamental feature of the person, that its reflection can be found in all cultures. Yes, there are idiots who do not care, but they get lost among people for whom other people matter.
№ 384023   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2019 / 12:38
They have from the capital will not leave. They all without exception love the capital... life.
- Ah, life. I thought it was something else.
№ 383805   Added MegaMozg 03-12-2019 / 21:48
If I once made an exception, they would have to do again and again.
The border is a very fragile thing, as if the walls of the sand castle. As soon as one collapses, it fall down and rest.
№ 382986   Added MegaMozg 20-11-2019 / 10:52
You're too trusting, Jimmy. From the beginning you were so pathetic and naive... Poor little Jimmy, all alone in big, scary Bulverde. Pursued by Russell and his thugs, desperately in need of assistance. So sad, so hopeless, you just need a friend. Any other. You were so easy to manipulate, Jimmy. When we were friends, everything was so clear. You had a thirst for power, but you're not smart enough to hold her. To use you as a pawn was so wonderful! Let Jimmy have fun. Let him play his childish games with Ernst, Ted, Derby, johnny and Edgar, you just have to wait for the right moment to come and get all. It was like building dominoes. It all came together so perfectly. While you waste time on whores like Lola, I'm in the hostel had it all planned. While you were chasing on the bikes when the ledge at the carnival as a child, my plan was nearing completion... Sorry, Jimmy? Your life is destroyed, after your expulsion, you have nowhere to go.
Quote Explanation: Gary mocks Jimmy during the final battle.
№ 382598   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2019 / 11:04
We are necessary to nobody, except our parents in life. Sad, but true, and she rarely has exceptions. If tomorrow, for example, something happens and you are forced to constantly be in bed, only the mother or the father will take care of you. Despite the fact that the relationship is not completely wrong or for some reason the contact is interrupted, the parents will give everything to keep you alive and healthy. Sometimes, friendship is broken on the real problems to solve that are unlikely to succeed alone in the kitchen, talking. While people strong, healthy and can take care of themselves, they are interested in each other. But as soon as someone becomes much weaker or even is bedridden, even the closest friends lost. Many are unhappy with their parents, because they allegedly did something wrong. Somewhere I heard, somewhere did not want to understand where something wrong happened. But no one taught it to, as you no guide. We all make mistakes, but in the end the face of the most difficult challenges stay with their families. Call your parents!
№ 382114   Added Айдар 08-11-2019 / 15:04
All people sooner or later die. Death is no exception. But the book must not die, and it is a sin to kill her, because the book is the personification of human immortality.
№ 381645   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2019 / 11:38
In retrospect, I want to die from the disorder. Thinking about the future, tormented by fear and uncertainty. By process of elimination, only the time remains.
№ 381481   Added Viker 30-10-2019 / 09:15
All men are assholes. All, without exception. But the truth is, women can say the same thing, so the only way out is to find a guy you can handle.
№ 381185   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2019 / 10:16
The wise in the rules is the exception.
№ 306963   Added MegaMozg 07-11-2017 / 02:11
I know of no exceptions to the rule that it is cheaper to buy milk than keep a cow.
№ 305843   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2017 / 02:12
Uneducated people are everywhere sees only a single, half-formed rules, formed the exceptions.
№ 305841   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2017 / 02:06
A rule from which there are no exceptions: there are no rules without exceptions.
№ 305840   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2017 / 02:03
The world consists of exceptions that are not expressible in rules that confirm this.
№ 305839   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2017 / 01:30
Only philologists can be so naive to think that the exception proves the rule.
№ 305838   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2017 / 01:27
I'm a genius? I'm not sure. At least not yet. I, as told to Bart, is an exception. Very democratic term, allowing to avoid the damn labels like "gifted" and "unable" (which actually means "brilliant" and" an imbecile). As soon as the word "exception" begins to make sense, he was immediately replaced by another. Use the word only as long as no one understands its value. "Exception" can be attributed to both ends of the mental spectrum, so all my life I was the "exception".
№ 287140   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2017 / 10:06