flirting [Theme] Page 1

- Maybe you'll come up to me? From my floor beautiful view.
She glanced at the bulge around the width of my tight pants.
Then she looked me in the eye and flirtatiously asked:
- And what is your floor?
- Nineteenth...
- Hmm... - she licked her upper lip promisingly, then playfully added: - From such a floor and really can be a good view.
№ 420914   Added MegaMozg 17-06-2021 / 03:33
I am absolutely not versed in alcohol, and the store worker, a pretty middle-aged man, helps me with the choice of beer and brandy. I throw other purchases into the basket, I take kefir and thin menthol for myself. Paying the price. The cashier seems to be smiling a little warmer than the rules require. I haven't eaten for several days and I know that a men's jacket suits me. And we are usually liked by others if we like ourselves.
№ 418020   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2021 / 18:09
Slavik continued to play and did not show any sexual initiative. Saying goodbye, he kissed his hand. Dasha then looked at her for a long time and tried to understand her feelings. She was upset for the first time about the lack of sex on the first date. Then they had lunch. Slavik thoroughly prepared himself in the area of finance and, just in case, re-read Brodsky, even learned a thing or two. Especially fiercely Slavik moved the topic of marital fidelity, decency, caring for a woman, almost fell into religion. You moved on under pressure. Slavik was perfect. He even fell in love with himself and wanted to marry himself.
№ 416536   Added MegaMozg 07-04-2021 / 23:03
(He is better, whatever one may say, even cooler than Timati).
№ 412571   Added MegaMozg 01-02-2021 / 00:27
- A hopeless romantic. Today I saw her making eyes at the corpse.
Quote Explanation: Being a zombie, Liv Moore adopted the character traits of people whose brains she ate.
№ 409210   Added MegaMozg 13-12-2020 / 13:39
- I flirted with the stage, but she did not reciprocate.
№ 408255   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 13:21
Social network - corruption of souls of mankind.
In social networks, and wives and husbands, For five ten thousand, or even more, In sex groups, chat rooms ... Flirting with them, with someone there... Whose daughter, son, and husbands, Yes did not know the mother, whom she gave birth. Photo in the publicity, Saw someone's wife. From chest pain, I took it and left. He deserved it, Mat through the mat, for lying his Soul callous, rudeness, humiliation, With an insult to her, Changing the masks on his face, Like that Judas Iscariot, Ghost, like a monster. No, even worse! He's a Thief! Time thief! A crook, a pervert to the fullest! Broadcasting himself to young girls, And even in the group took part, young girls filmed, And every week give him, Any, and even young, But every girl loves her own, like a soul native. It's bad that they go to the side, look for another, But, the hatred of lies has been revived in her even more, She departs from people like you, the Bible itself says: "People are goats!" for unrepentant sins, Who is it? - ...!!! A clown with eggs in his hands! The whole world recognized you, Pedophile, Goat, Maniac!
№ 405678   Added MegaMozg 21-10-2020 / 15:21
- Honey-darling Sarah, you give me this dance?
- Oh, my Lord the devil, with pleasure.
№ 400187   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2020 / 07:21
Your novel is similar to flirting two fish. And I want you swept and passion you flew on wings, sang and danced with delight. You to live as in a trance, in a trance of happiness...
I know that sounds cheesy... but love the obsession with a person in which your life... hmm.... Find a guy and fall in love like crazy and who'll love you the same. How to find him? Most importantly, listen to your heart... Until it sways... Without love, life loses all meaning. Try... do Not try - you're not mine.
№ 400032   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2020 / 23:27
- Jen, Fletcher wants you.
- I... I... I want to order something to drink if you can.
- What do you want?
- Virgin bloody Mary. Please.
- You want to... tomato juice?..
Yes.
Quote Explanation: The Fletch liked Jennifer, but he was too shy to make a move.
№ 399931   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2020 / 21:33
He leaned over and pressed her lips to my lips. I had to kiss men, especially during the war when the flirting and constant novels were frivolous companions of death and uncertainty of the future. With Jamie it was different. Its exceptional tenderness no small me was not dictated by experience; rather it was the manifestation of the power conscious, but limiting yourself; challenge and encouragement are all the more remarkable that they did not was requirements.
I'm yours, like she said. And if you think I am, so...
I took my lips parted to meet his lips, Yes, I took all my heart and calling, and awakening.
№ 395855   Added Viker 22-05-2020 / 08:08
- Exo, I have the schedule for the night?
Your night schedule includes flirting and intolerable cruelty.
№ 394431   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 15:57
Well, how do you allow your husband to turn to others right in front of you, eh?.. I do not give rest, you know?
Love... maybe...
№ 393134   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 14:03
- When you jump half-naked student, do not yell out my name!
But you're peeping!
- You're hopeless, you know? Hopeless.
№ 392566   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2020 / 07:06
- Well, where did all this "you're running the grip, and I want to work"?
- I am expanding my techniques.
Who am I to question medical decisions? Still, you're in smart glasses.
- It is! So remove all your clothes. The order of the doctor!
№ 392207   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2020 / 17:42