order [Theme] Page 1

The dead are given to the earth. living people take a bath for the same reason. Oh
№ 454175   Added MegaMozg 11-06-2023 / 12:45
- Harmony and order? Yes, even your acne will be more interesting to God. He likes the absurd and crazy coincidences.
- Harmony and order? Yes, even your acne will be more...
№ 452785   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2023 / 01:15
Aren't the foundations of social order worth a few sacrifices?
№ 452308   Added Viker 29-03-2023 / 17:47
The root of everything is the order of things, based on strict socio-political distinctions and going back to distant sources. The basis of a stable society. Pledge of social harmony. The foundation of a prosperous state.
Quote Explanation: Distinction is a figure of speech (trope; a stylistic figure of length) through which an act of cognition is designated, reflecting an objective difference between real objects...
№ 451903   Added MegaMozg 17-03-2023 / 13:51
What kind of forgiveness, tell me, will you receive, what justification, when every day and hour you see so much evidence of His providence, and because of the seeming inequality in the division of wealth and poverty, you condemn, and, moreover, unjustly, the order in the universe? Meanwhile, if you investigated this very phenomenon with due disposition and attentive thought, then, even in the complete absence of any other evidence of God's providence, the very wealth and poverty would prove it very clearly. In fact, destroy poverty, and you will destroy all order in life and upset our life: then there will be no shipbuilder, no helmsman, no farmer, no steward, no weaver, no shoemaker, no carpenter, no blacksmith, no tanner, no a baker, and none of these artisans, and without them everything will be upset with us. Now poverty serves as the best teacher for each of them, as if sitting with each of them, and even against their will inducing them to work. And if everyone were rich, then everyone would begin to live in idleness, and then everything would be upset and perish.
№ 451300   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 09:32
A decent person is like order in the kitchen: the table is clean, the floor is swept, the chairs are in their places. There are no dirty dishes, the trash is cleared away, and the kitchen utensils are in perfect order where they should be. There is no dust or crumbs on the floor or on the table. A decent person has the same purity in his soul, which is why it is so pleasant to be friends with him. And sometimes it looks like a clear, radiant sky, in the depths of which beautiful, amazing blue lanterns sparkle. Or on a clean, beautiful sea with sun glare on the water. Such a person pleases others and helps to think only about the good.
№ 451043   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:53
So that you are not worried.
№ 450644   Added Viker 01-03-2023 / 17:08
I love it when it's cozy at home: no women, no children, in general, like in the barracks.
№ 450504   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2023 / 12:42
I married a beautiful, intelligent, sincere girl and wished with all my heart that she would be kinder to herself and at least someday rest. In the first days of marriage, I tried to make her not overstrain with pleas, and sometimes stormy scenes that I didn’t really succeed in, but I could just as well convince a stone wall, ”Helen stubbornly continued to clean up. And more cooking.
№ 450101   Added Viker 08-02-2023 / 11:18
There are also pigs among people who will never be delighted that you are trying to put things in order in this world.
№ 450030   Added Viker 08-02-2023 / 11:04
A good, intelligent person is like cleanliness and order in a closet: all things are folded beautifully, evenly, neatly, compactly. Talking with such a person is both pleasant and useful for everyone. And sometimes it looks like a beautiful, clean, radiant sea, in the innermost depths of which amazing treasures of the soul shimmer.
№ 449842   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2023 / 01:42
The Roman religion not only does not encourage piety, but one can even say that it is negative. The Roman people was created for action; daydreaming, mystical contemplation were alien and suspicious to him. He most of all honors calmness, order and accuracy; everything excites and confuses the soul, he does not like it.
№ 447705   Added Viker 19-12-2022 / 16:43
Tidy up your room first, then take care of the rest of the world.
№ 447089   Added MegaMozg 29-11-2022 / 07:42