value [Theme] Page 1

The value is always less than the price: we pay more and get less.
№ 462974   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:09
Every year you must prove your worth, and your income must grow by a certain percentage that corresponds at least to real inflation, otherwise you lose the cost of your hour and depreciate in the market.
№ 462954   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2024 / 11:06
Your worth does not depend on what others think or say about you. It is built on the basis of how you see yourself.
№ 462927   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:01
-Which I will divide among the members of the Shelby family. This will be my legacy. Instead of me... there will be money left. Because for most of my loved ones, my value lies in them! In fucking money. They are my strength.
-Which I will divide among the members of the Shelby...
№ 462924   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:01
The thesis that “a more reliable distant future” is important to consider as the high value of humanity is also based on the fact that his life always needs major spiritual ideas that direct him in the right direction, without which a spiritual vacuum is formed, which should not be allowed. Of course, “full well-being and prosperity of humanity,” as the highest integrated value, plays the role of the main guideline, but it is important to supplement it with an idea that motivates to satisfy the deeper spiritual needs of people and also gives hope for the realization of the aspirations of all generations.
№ 462887   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 10:55
Value is a property of a person, society, phenomena and things, which is important for the meaningful, safe and comfortable life of people, more broadly, for the “full well-being and prosperity of humanity” as the highest value, in turn, and the main measure of other values.
№ 462707   Added MegaMozg 08-02-2024 / 10:27
Realizing the value of love, virtue, beauty, human aspirations and everything created by humanity, you realize the importance of your worthy contribution to the prosperity of the civilization of the human race.
№ 462507   Added Viker 06-02-2024 / 13:40
Beauty is the highest value, since it has a great ability to ennoble a person, increase his happiness and motivate him to create.
№ 462457   Added Viker 06-02-2024 / 10:07
You bought. I bought. We don't like him, he bought it too.
№ 462125   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 15:14
Dufsyt has disappeared. You went to the store. I went to the shop. We don't like him, he also went to the store.
№ 462124   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 15:14
Even towards his cousin Dudley, Harry does not feel jealous, but simply accepts everything as it is. Perhaps because he understands: Dudley is actually much more unhappy than him. The parents did not set boundaries for the pet, so he does not dream of anything, does not set goals and is increasingly disappointed. Despite the insults Harry himself received as a child, the boy still had goals and dreams, and life could only get better for him. Dudley didn't have any, which made him aggressive and unpleasant. Using the example of both boys, we see that anti-authoritarian upbringing of a child, with the immediate fulfillment of his desires and without setting restrictions, will not create a happy person. Only those who know the value of work and can be proud of their own achievements when they reach their goals can become happy. Harry had at least his dreams, but his cousin didn't. For Dudley, life could, on the contrary, only get worse.
№ 461688   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2024 / 03:51
And be grateful to those who appreciate you.
№ 461373   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2024 / 16:39
I think I'm tired of being kind. Over the years, I want peace. Oddly enough, with age, what once had value or importance becomes something else. I want peace of mind, friends who are not eaten up by envy, health, so I can drink a glass, and not be judged for small sins... It’s a shame that nowadays kindness is mistaken for weakness and they take advantage of it and hurt. It's a pity.
№ 461338   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2024 / 14:54
As Ikeda Daisaku wrote: Everything,
Quote Explanation: The quote originally belongs to Jack London from the book “Son of the Wolf”, Ikeda only revised it.
№ 460801   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 16:48
She loved “warm” people. The kind that gave off warmth and light. She reached out to them like a flower reaches out with its petals to the sun. She smiled at them sincerely and with soul. I was upset with them and just as happy with them. She allowed them to take Her time... something that has value! And she did it with all her heart.
№ 460621   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:32