nerves [Theme] Page 2

Our brain is good at hiding memories, but what it is not capable of is erasing them. Only to conceal, and the hidden secrets do not disappear. They rot. They decompose, ooze with poison. Get on your nerves and emanate a stench. Hissing like snakes in the tall grass.
№ 422824   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2021 / 13:06
Nerves, Valery Mikhalych, nerves, nerves.
№ 422318   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2021 / 12:42
There is a version according to which the suffering of the great diagnostician of culture was self-reinforced through his own psyche - listening intently to himself, focusing on himself.
№ 419841   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2021 / 16:33
Q-you named the parrot after the king?
- Yes, madam. I love to bully him! It helps me not to strain my nerves.
№ 417178   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2021 / 12:06
- This plan isn't too good for my nerves.
- Your nerves are not my problem. You've cracked them, and you've been treated.
№ 416094   Added MegaMozg 30-03-2021 / 00:15
A funny feature of the nervous system: twitching over trifles and maintaining a serene detachment when something serious, significant happens.
№ 415330   Added MegaMozg 20-03-2021 / 13:03
I remember how happy Cleo was when he got a denture for the first time. So, while eating, these new teeth made a disgusting clacking sound and terribly got on my nerves. Sometimes I even had to run out from the table so as not to say something nasty ... But I loved him more than anyone else in the world! There are times in life when one person begins to annoy the other, but you just have to endure it. And then one fine day - I don't know whether his teeth stopped clicking, or whether I stopped paying attention - in general, everything seemed to have vanished from me. And this happens in the happiest families.
№ 415209   Added MegaMozg 18-03-2021 / 10:18
I am not a righteous man (although I try not to unbalance my conscience) and not a sage; not an esthete and not a philosopher. I'm just nervous, due to circumstances and my own actions, but an observant person. As my beloved Ryunosuke Akutagawa once said, I have no principles, I only have nerves.
№ 414005   Added MegaMozg 23-02-2021 / 05:54
Frere closed his eyes. The pain under the eyelid did not subside. He did not pay attention to her, convinced of her psychosomatic nature. For days on end, he was engaged in the fact that he treated mental disorders, and he knew well that they always manifest themselves in bodily ailments. Why should his own body behave differently?
№ 413818   Added MegaMozg 20-02-2021 / 01:21
Fever tickles nerves.
№ 413557   Added MegaMozg 14-02-2021 / 01:18
I really liked the form in which the president is. This man has nerves of steel. I remember - I had a good friend, a comrade, a good director... He died because one bad article was written about him in the newspaper. My heart couldn't stand it. But this man has been under tremendous pressure for seven years. Here's this last story, this is with this Taj Mahal. It's not even that it's a provocation, it's meanness! It's mean! It's not politics. He's a living person, it's all a huge load. I would like to say this about the Taj Mahal: for the merits that Vladimir Putin has done for the country - why does he not have five palaces? This is the man who saved the country when it fell apart! This is the man who ended the civil war! The Chechen campaign, I believe, is a civil war. This is the man who made the country profitable! You will remember what the debt was and what gold and foreign exchange reserves are now. He builds roads, he builds airports, he's built hundreds of businesses in the country. And most importantly, I'm approaching my seventy years, I've seen a lot of leaders, different ones were better, worse. The first time is the person who absolutely corresponds to the tasks that the country faces. Smart, intelligent, strong-willed, decisive, who controls the situation, who is not afraid to challenge such a monstrous force, albeit fading, but it is a huge force that is directed against the Russian Federation and the world in general. <... > By the way, in any other country, those who do this would be sued for libel. him need your Taj Mahal? Listen, the man has peace in his pocket! From his any word depends, in general, what will happen to this world!
Release Date: 27.01.2021
№ 412821   Added MegaMozg 02-02-2021 / 09:27
Feelings turn even nerves of steel into thin strings of the violin, and if a person is happy - a charming melody sounds, and when alarmed - fakes every note.
№ 408900   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2020 / 08:06
One thing I'm sure for sure: we can only be hurt where our skin is thin and our nerves are exposed. If the phrases hit the target, we instinctively want to defend ourselves - we snap back.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408656   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2020 / 04:00
Nerves are not a balalaika for you.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408067   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 12:51
Patience and work
They won't give anything.
Only nerves will be spent.
№ 407581   Added MegaMozg 27-11-2020 / 11:42