February [Theme]

If you encounter February 29th, think about a distinctive footprint. If you meet February 29th, think of something unique, because it is the only day that defines the year as a leap year. This is the only day that makes February truly unique. If you meet February 29, live and leave a unique mark, because you will rarely meet such a day.
№ 463856   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:52
This morning I noticed for the first time that the birds were singing again. We've arrived, that is! There is a pleasant sipping in my soul, as if some long forgotten strings have been touched. I love this time when the world has not yet let go of February, but spring is already very close. You feel it along with the morning light, timidly peeking through the window just after seven, it is in the strawberry-pink evening clouds with whipped cream, in the hatching fragile crocuses. And I want to cry for some reason, but out of happiness. Happy to be alive.
№ 463605   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 14:42
February. It's almost spring. On the threshold. Expectations. Hopes. Dreams... everything is resurrected... It’s still cold. Only snowdrops sway their white transparent bells with the tenderness of their buds. And at home there is a garden. Wild thirst for color, light. Colors. The first fresh wind... Until then. Still hot sea buckthorn tea. It has color...
№ 463040   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:19
Spring is not the beginning of March and not even the warmth of the sun always flowing from the heavens; spring is a state of mind, even if it is February outside the window.
№ 463022   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:16
February, February, don’t torment your soul! I already want spring warmth, sandals and red kisses of the sun on my nose. In the meantime, we wrap ourselves in fluffy sweaters, hold hands and warm ourselves with kindred spirits, close conversations eye to eye, dreams of vacations with the sea breeze and spicy aromas of new countries.
№ 463014   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:15
Dream boldly, plan courageously, and allow yourself to look into the future with optimism and hope for the best. Ahead of us all are new stories, new hobbies that will color our lives with the bright colors of spring renewal.
№ 463013   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:15
Well, hello, short guest of February! Don’t throw snow like that, but rather tell me what you will find with your raid, Is it love, happiness, wisdom or success? Or maybe new roads, a star in your pocket or ringing laughter? Sit down, warm yourself, would you like some tea? You’re angry in your soul, I’ll knit you a sweater, I promise, and give you some lavender in a small sachet. Don’t be angry that you are unwanted and that all your thoughts are there, in the streams of spring, and in my heart I quietly hide a piece of a little dream. Raising the collar of my coat from the evil wind, I will sing about the month of May, looking into your eyes grayer than ashes, I will warm you up, just know that!
№ 462443   Added Viker 06-02-2024 / 10:04
I love February for its long transience. The nights are still very dark, but in the morning the dawn splashes with pink grapefruit juice...
№ 462442   Added Viker 06-02-2024 / 10:04
This is an undeniable law of Nature.
№ 462441   Added Viker 06-02-2024 / 10:04
The cold and prickly month of February. He looks into your coat collar and makes you quicken your step, as if he’s hurrying you towards spring, towards your dreams, towards new people you meet along the way. And you are a little scared, and you try to resist this unknown flow, grab onto tree branches, but you are still irrevocably carried forward. Gray days and changeable mood, when you really want the sun. And somewhere there, in a deep pocket, you feel with an almost icy, barely moving hand a small, glimmering coin of hope. Chilled through and through, you almost don’t believe in this find, you carefully touch it again, and the warmth begins to spread in a soft wave across your palm, rises up your shoulder and then a little down to your very heart. You look into this torn sky with gray clouds, behind which completely different colors emerge, which only you notice. And you are no longer cold at all, because you believe that spring miracles are about to knock on the old creaky door of your snow-covered house again.
№ 462440   Added Viker 06-02-2024 / 10:04
February. Silence began. The pleasure of taking the first steps towards your dream. Enjoy!
№ 462439   Added Viker 06-02-2024 / 10:04
February. The shortest and most grumbling month, fluctuating mood, naked perception of things, and you, lost somewhere between heaven and earth, thoughts already in April, but wet feet in scraps of melted snow, smelling of watermelon rinds.
№ 462438   Added Viker 06-02-2024 / 10:04
Vanilla-pink January disappeared so quickly, leaving a slight nostalgia for the New Year in my heart and almost spring dreams. Hello, February!
№ 462437   Added Viker 06-02-2024 / 10:04
I didn’t have time to tea with you, see you, dear, goodbye.
№ 453365   Added Viker 04-05-2023 / 10:43