routine [Theme] Page 1

Everyone wants only what they are already used to.
№ 414584   Added MegaMozg 07-03-2021 / 15:51
The sun has become so boring that it is no longer surprising.
№ 403508   Added wisewords 05-09-2020 / 21:02
People get tired from everyday life, but still wants to see familiar characters being. And the only way we go forward.
№ 385040   Added MegaMozg 25-12-2019 / 16:20
People don't like routine - not like a rip-off of the previous one.
№ 383334   Added MegaMozg 23-11-2019 / 19:20
You must be the best in everything, from thoughts, goals and dreams.
Remember, the machine is the price of 10 000$ is not a goal, it is routine, as You will not achieve anything like the success is on Your way anyway, he is at the top, and the ultimate goal of Your arrow turns into 1/3.
I hope that is obvious to everyone that it is foolish to attach a rope to the 3rd floor to climb to 9th. Why dream so much and extensively as possible in this world.
See the boat - it could be yours, she, too, bought people. If You want the car, then the car premium, want the clothes, then only the best, which fits perfectly (but more on that in another Chapter). Apartment? In the area quiet and away from the center, because it is cheaper?! No!!! Huge apartment in the city centre, with a huge terrace. Or a fancy house. That's the goal. And no matter how much it costs.
The goal is a huge wave of energy where money is involved.
№ 382757   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2019 / 19:44
- You do not seem to care, right? he asked.
With a smile she turned to him.
- In the highest sense, Yes.
- So I understand. And what's wrong with you?
"I just know that they will die,' she thought, feeling streetlight sliding through the face. And feel it more than you, that's why that for you is just noise, I can hear and cry, and cry, and prayers, and rejoicing, and all that to you is a routine, for me, the gift and grace".
№ 382058   Added MegaMozg 07-11-2019 / 17:02
"If you believe the statistics? You have lived on earth for almost twenty years, and statistics is the best response you can come up with?" - She curved an eyebrow with obvious sarcasm and snorted at me. "Don't tell me you believe in something so stupid. Something that happens only once in a hundred thousand attempts, and takes place at the very first attempt. The first person who caught you on the road - the same one in a million. The lower the probability, the more often you're faced with this. Yeah, "statistics". That kind of nonsense. There is nothing more mundane than a miracle."
№ 377276   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2019 / 05:19
Tanya herself had learned not to complain to her that she lives many more happy, all the way life is promised her in the beginning. Which year in a row, everyday, in General, grey like rain exist. Well, that was to be held for her really, she herself could not explain. Things certainly happened, but that's it nothing special. As always.
№ 376781   Added MegaMozg 21-08-2019 / 02:42
In childhood I was watching the morning out the window and thought that everything in the world changes... it seemed to Me that all days are different, and that it always will be that everything will change. But later I realized that nothing here is changing.
№ 370394   Added MegaMozg 22-05-2019 / 02:04
No wonder they say: "face-to-Face person can not see". To live in the same time genius funny. All the time take for the same as everyone else, as you yourself: have a drink with them, laugh, criticize. And only when they go somewhere further, you suddenly realize that this is no more. Yesterday's everyday life suddenly gets in proper perspective.
Quote Explanation: The passage of the 103-th issue of the weekly program author of Boris Grebenshchikov's "Aerostat" dedicated to Ilya Valeryevich Kormiltsev - poet, translator, editor, and primary author of texts of songs of group "Nautilus Pompilius" (06.05.2007).
№ 367039   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2019 / 18:06
Today back in fashion
To watch the same,
Roam around lazily
Silhouettes of passers-by.
Bored person
Long distance
I need to retire
Goodbye -
I'm confused,
Really want
Permanently get rid of your
Loneliness.
№ 343945   Added Viker 19-09-2018 / 10:40
I love to see the system, to find the algorithms in the everyday routine.
I like seeing patterns. Patterns in everyday routines.
№ 332557   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2018 / 04:02
Watching the leaves of tea, razboaie in boiling water, he had convinced himself that needs to go into action. To refuse unscheduled duty. Force yourself to lead a more healthy lifestyle. Sports. To eat on the clock... However, he knew that such thoughts have already become an integral part in his stupid, monotonous, pointless existence.
№ 328652   Added MegaMozg 11-06-2018 / 18:17
Once one lady aloud wondered why many writers often compare life with the sea. And I said, "Maybe because when you are standing at the sea, it seems that the horizons of your life apart. Before you open unlimited opportunities". What I added: "first And foremost it is a chance to get away from the routine".
№ 328520   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2018 / 19:09
I once read "the Death of Ivan Ilyich." Nothing but a dull curiosity had not experienced. The fact that the glorification of the ordinary man can never succeed. There is nothing interesting, normal person. He's not worthy of neither pity nor surprise. Because the failure.
№ 318446   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2018 / 01:09