the story [Theme] Page 4

Therapists is very important. Without them, we are very unreliable narrators of their own stories.
Therapists are important. Without them, we are very unreliable narrators of our own stories.
1 Season 6 Series
№ 374701   Added Viker 14-07-2019 / 12:04
The history of happiness is often hard to tell and interesting to hear what makes them special? All that lived, live and will live. Whether it is disaster history! That's when listeners are breathtaking, especially if the narrator is skilled.
№ 373536   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2019 / 01:05
Tomorrow history is already forgotten. But not the narrator.
The story will be forgotten tomorrow. But not who told it.
Quote Explanation: Harper Grant, journalist.
№ 372782   Added MegaMozg 19-06-2019 / 12:02
The unreliable narrator! The unreliable narrator is like the author's admission, right? Rhetorical question, Yes? But literary critics it is usually bypassed because it is something serious. Canterbury tales, those, Yes, mention. But there is a literary monument. And, basically, the narrator is, in cheap detective stories and movies. Agatha Christie there, "Suspicious person". My idea is that every narrator is unreliable by definition. Because who would be the kind of story not told, the story itself is one thing, but the story is quite another. Therefore, all the existing stories come from unreliable narrators. Theoretically, the narrator could rely on, turn around his story in front of us, but this is clearly impossible. And that means what? Seems like the only reliable narrator is life itself. But life itself, as the narrator, unreliable nowhere, because it gets us somewhere, then I'm putting us in situations when it is impossible to understand what will happen next. Life is the most unreliable narrator!
Unreliable narrator! Unreliable narrators are considered a device, right? Don't answer. They are. They are and they don't get a lot of literary analysis because it's a gimmick. It's a trick. I mean "Canterbury Tales" gets a shoutout because, you know, it's good but typically it's used for popcorn crime novels and thriller movies. Agatha Christie, "Usual Suspects", so on and so forth. But I'm going to argue that every narrator by its very definition is unreliable because when you tell a story there's always an essential distance between the story itself and the telling of said story, right? So therefore every story that has ever been told has an unreliable narrator. The only truly reliable narrator would be someone hypothetically telling a story that unfolds before our very eyes which is obviously very impossible. So what does that tell us? That the only truly reliable narrator is life itself. But life itself is also completely unreliable because it is constantly misdirecting and misleading us and taking us on this journey where it is literally impossible to predict where it is going to go next. Life as the ultimate unreliable narrator!
№ 371794   Added MegaMozg 08-06-2019 / 08:40
The unreliable narrator! The unreliable narrator is like the author's admission, right? Rhetorical question, Yes? But literary critics it is usually bypassed because it is something serious. Canterbury tales, those, Yes, mention. But there is a literary monument. And, basically, the narrator is, in cheap detective stories and movies. Agatha Christie there, "Suspicious person". My idea is that every narrator is unreliable by definition. Because who would be the kind of story not told, the story itself is one thing, but the story is quite another. Therefore, all the existing stories come from unreliable narrators. Theoretically, the narrator could rely on, turn around his story in front of us, but this is clearly impossible. And that means what? Seems like the only reliable narrator is life itself. But life itself, as the narrator, unreliable nowhere, because it gets us somewhere, then I'm putting us in situations when it is impossible to understand what will happen next. Life is the most unreliable narrator!
Unreliable narrator! Unreliable narrators are considered a device, right? Don't answer. They are. They are and they don't get a lot of literary analysis because it's a gimmick. It's a trick. I mean "Canterbury Tales" gets a shoutout because, you know, it's good but typically it's used for popcorn crime novels and thriller movies. Agatha Christie, "Usual Suspects", so on and so forth. But I'm going to argue that every narrator by its very definition is unreliable because when you tell a story there's always an essential distance between the story itself and the telling of said story, right? So therefore every story that has ever been told has an unreliable narrator. The only truly reliable narrator would be someone hypothetically telling a story that unfolds before our very eyes which is obviously very impossible. So what does that tell us? That the only truly reliable narrator is life itself. But life itself is also completely unreliable because it is constantly misdirecting and misleading us and taking us on this journey where it is literally impossible to predict where it is going to go next. Life as the ultimate unreliable narrator!
№ 371793   Added Viker 08-06-2019 / 08:40
Perfume - can tell a lot about a woman.
№ 371047   Added MegaMozg 29-05-2019 / 15:03
- Let me get this straight: you were hired to find a dog that was Trevor stark, you tracked him down, but you're drugged, why you stood me up? Anything you want to say?
- I don't even remember what you said you would. I know how it sounds...
- Probably, it is true, otherwise you would come up with something smarter.
1 Season 7 Series
№ 369862   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2019 / 13:13
If what people crave more of a good story is to tell your own.
№ 363979   Added MegaMozg 12-03-2019 / 18:32
A long time ago, there lived a boy named Deadpool, who starred in suddenly shot the film. And in industry, where exploiting popular brands, this meant one thing - an immediate sequel!
№ 362362   Added Viker 25-02-2019 / 08:46
- Tell me about your son.
- On his deathbed he asked me to talk about life with You.
- What did you say?
- The truth. That is a gift of God to be next to You what Your gardens are so gorgeous that they themselves bear the beauty and what's on their mind anyone breathless. I also told my son that someday he will live and work in my place, will be part of the most generous family in the world. Where everyone dares to dream that someday he will live like a king. Or Queen. In the Palace captivates the eye and captivate the heart and that one day when we all will be gone, this wonderful place will compose legends. But when it happens, I'm afraid those who will listen to them, don't believe. They'll take them for the stories.
- Your son liked it?
- He asked if he will go. And I told him so.
- Many would say that Your son is now in a better world, but I think a true Paradise in the arms of his father, to be here with You. Now. But it is not for us to choose, God has his plans. And we are not to doubt His intentions.
1 Season 2 Series
№ 362174   Added Viker 24-02-2019 / 09:54
- Tell me about your ship, which so often saved your life.
He's my most loyal friend. I demand the impossible from him and he never lets me down.
- What passion.
- Justified. I owe him everything.
- You're talking about him as a person.
- I say as someone who never betrayed.
№ 361353   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2019 / 18:07
The year 1647 was a strange year. A variety of signs in the heavens and on earth, foreshadowed the unknown adversity and unprecedented event. Summer happened an Eclipse of the sun, and soon in the sky blazed a comet. The seasons were mixed so that the oldest old people did not remember. So all in Russia drew disturbing thoughts and eyes to the Wild Field, which stretched from the shores of the Dnieper to the Black sea and the Tatar Crimea, whence could come to attack...
№ 353312   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2018 / 03:18
- Stories do not change views.
History is the only thing that changes them. We are more driven by fear than by reason.
- Stories don't change minds.
- Stories are the only things that change minds. We re compelled by fear more than reason.
2 Season 8 Series
№ 351465   Added MegaMozg 29-11-2018 / 11:09
In vain the General rubbed his hands: not out of the RAID is to kill Theodora. Again, the poor chump in the tension. And in the head - listen!- well, at least the idea. Thought and thought, nothing never have thought of. Like it or not - no Yaga can not do! Flooded again in the oaks to look on Pedicu justice!..
№ 339904   Added MegaMozg 22-08-2018 / 23:28
The next morning Fedot - at Tsar gate. Came to the reception and the carpet when eating. He's smiling, the guards are not scared. The king was surprised, as much caviar choked. His anger sharpens, but doesn't want to show. Makes look that seems to be happy!..
№ 339895   Added MegaMozg 22-08-2018 / 23:19