oath [Theme] Page 1

They [the Presidents of the USA] swear an oath to their people on what? On the Bible. And what does the Bible say? That everyone is equal before the Lord. In the Bible, marriage is a union between a man and a woman. He swears on the Bible and breaks it. So he is breaking his oath to the American people. There are a lot of contradictions in these things. And this does not mean at all that we should follow their example, each nation and each person has its own destiny.
№ 430332   Added MegaMozg 06-10-2021 / 23:24
Oh, vows of youth, how beautiful you are! How impracticable! ..
№ 428816   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 16:28
Unwinding the blood-stained handkerchief, I pressed my wounded hand against his arm. our fingers intertwined. The blood was warm and sticky – it hadn't curled between our palms yet.
"Blood from my blood," I whispered.
- ... and flesh from my flesh, he said quietly.
None of us dared to ubody the last words of the oath: "... until death separates us." The words spoken hung in pain between us. Jamie smiled bitterly.
"And even longer," he said firmly and pulled him back to him.
Quote Explanation: Wounds on hands from cut initials on skin of each other
№ 427660   Added MegaMozg 17-09-2021 / 10:12
Carlo is an ugly man with a sick heart. When we got married, he swore that he would die before seventy. He's eighty! And if he doesn't keep the marriage vow, why should I?
№ 425759   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 11:15
- No. - he smiled. - Since we will have to keep this oath to the end, until her very last word.
№ 419176   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2021 / 19:54
For a moment he managed to free himself from Annalise's tenacious hands, and he whispered in my ear:
- If I find you in one of these alcoovs, an Englishwoman, a man with whom you will be there, consider, dead. As for you...
His hand unconsciously reached for the sword hanging from his belt.
"Oh no, it won't come out," I objected, "You swore on your dagger that you would never beat me again. What, then, is the price of your vows, um?
He chuckled through force:
- Nope. I will not beat you, at least not in the way I would like.
№ 419173   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2021 / 19:45
And then the war years worked: a weak, half-starved, and even in the fifth grade, when we have a wounded Pe-2 plane in Khvoinoy, he came in for landing, cut the tops of three pine trees near the railway bridge, crashed into the house where the Zagotzerno office was located. 11 people were killed. They are buried in our cemetery in a mass grave. I then ran away from the lesson to Zagotzern, saw all this terrible tragedy and vowed: I will be a pilot.
№ 418849   Added MegaMozg 09-05-2021 / 22:36
I swear by the soul, where only the feeling is alive to it.
I swear with my head where her power is strong.
I swear in a moment how I was to everyone on the wonder -
In one hand a glass, in the other - her hand.
№ 416797   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 20:27
There is life by name, but death in essence.
№ 416785   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 19:51
If someone makes a vow or swears an oath, laying a vow on his soul, then he must not break his word, but must fulfill everything that came out of his mouth.
Quote Explanation: Interpretations of Chis. 30: 3
№ 414136   Added MegaMozg 25-02-2021 / 12:00
Many people think that imprinting occurs only in the animal world, but man is also an animal. A similar thing happens to us, many call it first love, but the fact remains that the one whose image will be sad on the retina of the eye will take a privileged place in the heart and soul. And this is an unbreakable oath, an attachment that cannot be destroyed. You may not see each other, but even after ten years, as soon as you notice a familiar silhouette or hear the voice of this person, as everything gut responds, if you are married three times. Nature cannot be deceived. It is you who can drive yourself around your finger, assure you of any truths, but she, like ritual drums, will call to herself.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408594   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2020 / 00:48
No oaths needed, desire is enough.
№ 406657   Added petrashevgant 11-11-2020 / 10:30
He gave the word not to the jarl, but to himself, but this matter did not simplify, but even vice versa.
№ 406024   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2020 / 00:45
I am ready to give the floor to the barbarian king. It was not violated for fear of ruining their family and their home. Then they stopped giving it, but being silent does not mean forgetting.
№ 405168   Added MegaMozg 09-10-2020 / 14:24