cleaning [Theme]

You've done the job, clean up the part.
№ 465483   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2024 / 09:33
Well, I’ll tell you what, I’ll help you, let’s at least clean the kitchen together. You will immediately feel better, I know, because when everything is crap, and you have no strength at all, and you see a mountain of unwashed dishes in the sink, this is the worst thing that can happen, it is a disaster. It seems that my whole life has not worked out at all.
№ 461254   Added Viker 13-01-2024 / 12:17
- It's okay, they will understand that we are people too, her grandmother reassured
№ 449332   Added MegaMozg 23-01-2023 / 15:57
In the autumn, when the harvest was over, there was a big holiday on the estate, and all the peasants, dressed up, came and waited for the owner to come out; when Pavel Ivanovich almost did not go out anymore, and his eldest son Sasha was not at home, his father went out to everyone; the headman put him on an overturned barrel, and he distributed money to the peasants, which the headman gave him. Then they brought out the wine, poured mugs for everyone, and the headman also served my father a good glass of vodka. He lifted this pile, told them something to everyone that was supposed to be then, and everyone drank, and he was with them. In general, in his life my father never drank anything except French red wine, and even then only one or two glasses; for him to drink at least a glass of vodka - that never happened.
№ 426139   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2021 / 20:12
- Kapets! I wanted to wish the person good morning, it would be better if I passed by!
№ 415729   Added MegaMozg 24-03-2021 / 12:39
The end of all living things! - in the meantime, I sweep the dust!
№ 414724   Added Viker 09-03-2021 / 12:44
- Now you need a mop-rag-vacuum cleaner game.
№ 413606   Added MegaMozg 15-02-2021 / 03:18
Together is the underlying word and idea. The meaning of joint meals is not so much in food as in unity. While food itself is important and enjoyable, the most important is the process of setting the table together, gathering together, eating together, and cleaning together.
№ 407073   Added MegaMozg 18-11-2020 / 22:30
- You are a sorcerer, you and take away.
№ 403947   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2020 / 22:24
- Have you even seen the devil?
- I've seen it. But we called him the Librarian.
The moon in Philip's eyes shone a little brighter.
- How did you call it?
- No way. He himself visited us, we did not even invite him.
- Why wasn't it invited?
- We didn't have it removed.
№ 403945   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2020 / 22:18
Midnight rubbed, washed, wiped, but not cleaned and half. Charles Perrault did a job of cleaners. That I wouldn't like no balls, no crystal shoes, no sexually active princes.
№ 392443   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2020 / 01:30
The room I got really dirty. It can be called "Urbanization" or "Future Earth" and spend it on research.
Quote Explanation: Volume 5. Chapter 4.
№ 382900   Added MegaMozg 18-11-2019 / 11:06
- Wes now live together.
We are simply watching someone is work.
- Well, I think you received a completely new experience.
- It's just super, super! Take cooking, lady, don't let Wes to cook for your men, or you will lose them. And you know what else? I've always lived alone, but there is something wonderful when there is someone who you can something to argue.
- Finished? Don't want those of you who thought I was exaggerating, but Travis... Travis is the worst roommate, which only can be! He never offered his help in cooking or buying food, apparently he thinks we've got the magic cooking elf, which makes food appear out of nowhere. After eating, he always leaves a plate where I ate, apparently he wants me to follow him cleaned. The only time I saw him in the kitchen - it was hiding there because I had a guest.
- Are you hiding out, too.
- Yes I practically live there! Traces of dirty glasses, the room strewn with dirty napkins! He's a selfish, all-destroying monster, everywhere leaving traces of the carnage. And worst of all, I saw his apartment - it was spotless. Or he can get out, or makes out a crowd of virgins, which leads to him.
Quote Explanation: Wes and Travis were watching the suspect out of the underground apartment and they had some time to live in it together.
1 Season 9 Series
№ 377938   Added MegaMozg 06-09-2019 / 23:33
Homework will never be undone.
№ 376943   Added MegaMozg 26-08-2019 / 09:54
- And you, I look, not afraid of him?
- I'm not dangerous to him. On the contrary, I clean up after him if you know what I mean.
Quote Explanation: We are talking about the werewolf.
№ 374448   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2019 / 20:06