profession [Theme] Page 4

The trade unions were the giant progress of the working class in the early development of capitalism as the transition from sparseness and helplessness of the workers to the rudiments of class Association. When became to grow the highest form of class Association of the proletarians revolutionary party of the proletariat (which will not deserve the name until it learns to bind the leaders with the class and with the masses into one, into something inseparable), then the trade unions inevitably began to discover the reactionary traits, a certain craft narrowness, a certain tendency to apoliticism, some stagnation, etc. But only through trade unions, through their interaction with the party of the working class anywhere in the world development of the proletariat was not and could not go. The conquest of political power by the proletariat is a gigantic forward step for the proletariat, as a class, and the party has even more and in new ways, not just in the old way, to educate the unions, to direct them, however, however, do not forget that they remain, and long will remain necessary "school of communism" and a preparatory school for the implementation of the proletarians of their dictatorship, the necessary Union of the workers for the gradual transition into the hands of the working class (not individual jobs), and then all the workers, the management of the entire economy of the country.
№ 394105   Added Viker 10-05-2020 / 10:10
- You're an actor...
And you're a fireman...
- I saw you in the movie "the Fugitive." And here you get used to the way cleaner...
Quote Explanation: The actor who plays the janitor in the series played a cameo role of a police officer killed a one-armed in the car in the movie "the Fugitive." Here's the joke of the dialogue.
№ 391313   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2020 / 14:15
Maybe I'm crazy, I often thought, maybe I'm not like other people? But everything that made the other out and I have, with some diligence and effort, I could read Plato, able to understand chemical analysis. Only one thing I could not - out of the darkness hidden in me the purpose and to draw somewhere in front of him, as did others who knew exactly what they want to become a Professor or a judge, doctor or artist, but it will take time and it promises benefits. I so could not. Maybe I too will be ever something like that, but what do I know?
№ 390548   Added MegaMozg 06-04-2020 / 16:39
Entertainers rushing into politics, generally can not understand. Our profession allows the stage or screen to say much more and, most importantly, longer than the rostrum.
№ 389937   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2020 / 07:12
- Why did you become a poet?
- I tried a little of everything. I was a soldier, but brave too, was a monk, but not quite godly, plus I do not drink and here, in his heart, I became a poet.
№ 389157   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2020 / 12:34
The essence of the nursing profession was much more straightforward than I thought. Really don't need any theories. A nurse's job is to help those who need help.
№ 389094   Added MegaMozg 22-03-2020 / 14:10
Your love to work, mother has transferred or from his father?
- Mother, I must say. My mother, like I do, only without the friendly, social and enjoyable aspects.
Friendly pathologist... It's something.
1 Season 3 Series
№ 386763   Added MegaMozg 28-01-2020 / 19:00
The legal profession in our days has become something of a big road. Which only rogues and adventurers not climb here.
№ 383943   Added MegaMozg 04-12-2019 / 19:18
For me cinema is not a profession, it's my life, and every movie for me - act.
№ 382578   Added MegaMozg 14-11-2019 / 14:32
From my point of view, there has been a rebirth of a very serious in Soviet times... the Word "intelligentsia" was, the meaning was lost. Because in that moment, when this layer instead of be thinking, that is, the mind of the nation, said he will be the conscience of the nation, but in this moment, "the lid shut" on them. And then from here many answers which are credited to different people: "are You intelligent? - No, I have a profession and I love the Motherland..."
Release Date: 02.11.2019
№ 381745   Added MegaMozg 04-11-2019 / 15:48
Far away from academic life people assume that every literature teacher is hiding a passionate fan of literature, but any sophisticated person able to dispel this misconception. Passion is rarely able to resist a professional approach, and literature in this sense is no exception, especially if we bear in mind that every teacher over time, less and less engaged by books, but more and more of their analysis, independent or others.
№ 375359   Added MegaMozg 24-07-2019 / 01:56
Mom, well, is the most important, who am I? Myself - that's the main thing! And the road - it can be different; but still, if I what good is sitting - it will come out, must come out. And learn I will.
№ 369696   Added MegaMozg 12-05-2019 / 20:10
I think that... everyone needs to be a point... well, his place. It is the one and only. That's got to this place, and all your abilities come out. Here, the man is always happy. Here you are my feeling you're drawn to her and the others. And here I can not understand: where is she? But that is my point. She is only mine. My! So I want to find her. And I find her, I know I will.
№ 369694   Added MegaMozg 12-05-2019 / 20:08
At seventeen want you all to be great. But if you'd make a very ordinary mortal - accountant, pharmacist or a photographer?
№ 369685   Added MegaMozg 12-05-2019 / 18:15
Profession as a woman: there is little to choose, and have yet to master.
№ 363502   Added MegaMozg 07-03-2019 / 04:23