profession [Theme] Page 3

If you make a list of professions: doctor, lawyer, cleaner, teacher, or movie star, everyone chooses a movie star. And why? So that you can lie by the pool, drink "Margarita" and send money to your parents. So that's what I did.
№ 409495   Added MegaMozg 16-12-2020 / 22:30
he finds something before people have time to lose it.
№ 409278   Added MegaMozg 14-12-2020 / 07:27
As a friend of mine subtly remarked, "All relationships are glass." Some see in this only a pessimistic subtext, suggestive of the fragility of the relationship. However, others will catch the wisdom: broken glass can be melted and try to create a masterpiece. We're all glass blowing to some extent. And this is a dangerous profession, because at any moment the hot glass can burst, leaving a deep burn. But in addition to anxiety about this, there are other related complications: sometimes the product goes crooked and oblique and then you need to throw the rejected vase into the fire, and then again dial molten glass on the tip of the tube, blow out the bubble and begin to form it ... This is painstaking and exhausting work, requiring incredible patience, in which both people should be involved, because in a relationship only one person can not try to correct the cracked vase, from which love rapidly escapes. However, it often happens that the broken product remains lying on the floor: neither he nor she has the desire to throw his relationship - his pride, fear, resentment - into the fire in order to try to form another vase from the resulting hot extract. And it also happens that the second attempt is unsuccessful... Try again? Or is it just not "blowing"? What is more correct - everyone personally decides for himself ...
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409144   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2020 / 19:45
Some people want fantastic things, completely misrepresenting the work of a police officer. This profession presupposes, first of all, methodology, perseverance and attention to detail.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408116   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 12:59
Remember the hands. Remember, birthmarks!
№ 407163   Added MegaMozg 19-11-2020 / 22:57
Education ... Not a university degree, not a future profession, but education. A word that has an almost sacred meaning for countless parents, who at one time did not have the opportunity to study, but who piously believe that education is the main guarantee of success in life.
№ 406422   Added MegaMozg 04-11-2020 / 15:21
The army is a group of people whose profession is to kill. No other functionality is specified in the interface.
№ 405817   Added MegaMozg 24-10-2020 / 05:21
- Lyosha, by the way, has a very dangerous profession.
- Of course, dangerous, daughter. You know how the pressure rises from coffee! And those selfies, flashes... eyes eats! And if the kitten is rabid, it's forty injections!
Quote Explanation: A young policeman came to meet his girlfriend's father, a retired general.
Release Date: 22.12.2017
№ 404556   Added MegaMozg 26-09-2020 / 15:30
Day student, and in the evening the barmaid?
- Education is not free. And also the rent you have to pay.
- You didn't say that you're an engineer-ecologist.
- You didn't say you were a Minister of defense.
№ 402318   Added MegaMozg 11-08-2020 / 21:06
Pericles then asked, whether he shares the views of Damon, what Pericles said:
I agree with everything related to music: better than Damon no one knows what beautiful music. Regarding the society I will say this: Mason from his point of view can judge a society, and the Potter and the winemaker - every profession it seems the most important and complete of all sorts of truths that can be used in any other case. But the truth of the profession - only the truth of the profession. About the political system needs to talk policy, and the musicians about the music. Here Aesop said that Tanner appreciates the bull only by the skin of a living the same bull, full of strength and power, he knows nothing.
№ 401550   Added MegaMozg 28-07-2020 / 01:03
Thought: "here I have something does not work..."
Basically, I try to always start with yourself. You're biased, if you have a reason to look outside. Most people, as I noticed in my entire life, looking for all the reasons outside. Or when they are not looking for reasons, but I think is a mistake.
Quote Explanation: The answer to the question: does Karen G. undervalued, because the Director's success did not come immediately, and there was a time when he wanted to leave the profession...
№ 400099   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2020 / 02:48
- I don't want my daughter tied her life to the theatre, - said the father.
Peg rolled her eyes:
- Oh yeah, the worst proportion ever.
№ 399290   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2020 / 01:36
The reality of the unreal. What is truth - your thoughts, feelings, or things that you can touch? Someone in the soul of the photographer accurately captures the details hidden from prying eyes, sees things from an unusual perspective, but on the way to work in the Bank. Someone is a talented musician, composing in his head the Symphony, sitting at office Desk. There is a subtle sense of florists, perfumers, illustrators, selling sneakers. I met and outstanding speakers, and philosophers working managers, taxi drivers and bartenders. Why? Because from childhood we were taught that dreams are folly, self-indulgence and stupidity, is the only real grey box buildings outside the window, the solid crust of diplomas of higher education, buckwheat growing in price and yellow balls the tongue... Someone to be in a collision of realities? What is more important - inside or outside?
№ 398848   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2020 / 13:06
Will grow from us military,
Will grow from us scientists
Astronauts and farmers
Turners and blacksmiths
We, as dads, inspirational
We, as dads, gifted
We grow up we will
Too be done!
Fathers!
№ 395314   Added Viker 18-05-2020 / 10:21