practice [Theme] Page 1

What you are capable of is amazing. Of course you need practice. This is the mind. The hardest and most amazing thing there is. The whole world inside each of us, which no one will ever know, see or visit - except you. I just control the metal. You meet people in their minds and inspire them that they are not so alone. What could be more outstanding than this?
№ 422860   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2021 / 15:24
- Hey, what's no one going to teach us?
- Practice is our best teacher!
- Hey, whats no one going to teach us?
- Practice is our...
№ 421838   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2021 / 12:39
I can explain the physics of cycling to you. Indeed, classical physics is relatively straightforward. Gravity, friction, torque, center of gravity, and more can all be described in less than one page of equations. With these formulas, I will prove to you that cycling is possible, and I will provide all the information you need to do this. But when you first climb on a bike, you will inevitably fall anyway.
№ 420362   Added MegaMozg 08-06-2021 / 03:57
That you think the study of science and mathematics has no practical application in the real world? These are the words of a lifelong loser. Which I believe you are.
Quote Explanation: Appeal to Makoto.
№ 419851   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2021 / 23:15
Your mind is capable of creating your reality.
And if in your mind you continue to feel that I am the worst and most pathetic person or that I am not good enough, what can meditation do about it?
Meditation may enter your life from the outside, but soon the mind and thoughts take over you and the practice of meditation goes away.
So, it's very important that you first realize that you're super unique and recognize that you're good enough.
It's time to go even higher. Now you are ready to enter into meditation. So the mind will no longer take over, and you will not return to this ugly vicious circle of self-criticism.
№ 417390   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2021 / 15:24
Life practice shows that you either win or lose. And until you play, you won't know the result.
№ 416105   Added MegaMozg 30-03-2021 / 00:48
Theory and practice are different things.
№ 415035   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2021 / 22:57
Personally, it is cinema that helps me to fight with inner demons, with fears. For example, I've always been very shy – that's why I became an actress to deal with it. At the same time, it is still difficult for me to talk about myself in interviews, but the main thing here is practice.
Quote Explanation: Eva Green in an interview with Russian HELLO! Text: Veronika Chugunkina, 06.12.2014.
№ 410612   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2021 / 23:15
Theorists are all around! And life is, first of all, practice.
Quote Explanation: Cold War series.
№ 406144   Added MegaMozg 31-10-2020 / 03:36
Movement makes you feel like you are doing something. But in reality, you are just getting ready to do something. When preparation becomes a form of procrastination, something needs to be changed. You don't want to just plan. You want to practice.
№ 403787   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2020 / 09:00
Nikolai (Zlobin), if you had the chance, and we did not have nuclear weapons, you would have the whole of Russia turned...
I could go on, Nikolai? Or we have one-actor?
So if you had a minimal chance you'd have the whole of Russia was turned into radioactive dust. And said what a wonderful project, sorry did not get the democracy. But let it be even so. I want to tell You personally. This practice of setting us on the Chinese no longer works. The country, which is mired in complete degradation, mired in domestic and foreign policy madness, called the United States. And not China. And with mad men it will not be.
Release Date: 30.06.2020
№ 399604   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2020 / 11:27
I must say that the parade, and, in General, the militarist education of the youth, and life in the context of: "if tomorrow war, if tomorrow a campaign" - this is normal, it is the norm that people who go to study the art of war is the new aristocracy of Russia. It is necessary to speak. But somehow we do all the time shy need to apologize. Your humble servant constantly asking the question: "do You kill people?" I'm on three military campaigns had been held there for three years. <...> I read recently Yevgeny Dolmatovsky poems are beautiful, he is a member of the Finnish campaign, the annexation of Western Belarus and Western Ukraine, participant of the great Patriotic war -- He said, "don't ask how many we killed, you'll have to ask - how much we saved!" <...> These people who are in Russia in the minority, this whole quasi-liberal, quasi-democratic public, they impose infinitely this some complex - all the time I in front of them now... "well, excuse me, we have a parade..." "so sorry - our children went to study military science...", "here they are marching at us...", "excuse me...". We have the rhetoric and practice do not always coincide. <...> We bring ourselves to the point that some banal things saying, we already feel like extremists!
Release Date: 25.06.2020
№ 399177   Added MegaMozg 26-06-2020 / 12:39
Work hard, but smart. It is a deliberate practice.
№ 397343   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:27
To achieve mastery
Need to connect
Three things:
Interest, ability
And long practice.
№ 397159   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 13:59
I could tell forever, because there are a lot of jerks and, as practice shows, they sometimes suddenly appear in the crowd of my life. And in yours, too? What a coincidence!
№ 392584   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2020 / 08:00