nostalgia [Theme] Page 2

The tutor I was a Frenchman. Lovely man... He taught me "everything joking, did not bother strict morality, a little over pranks scolded"...
- "In a Summer garden to walk drove"...
- Yes, we loved to walk with him in the Summer garden.
- Oh, my God, will this never happen again?!..
№ 392586   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2020 / 08:06
People. You are so nostalgic for the past.
5 Season 8 Series
№ 387405   Added MegaMozg 19-02-2020 / 11:49
Everywhere disgusting or bestiality,
and son of a gun on gun,
and a strange feeling of orphanhood -
longing for a dead idea.
№ 386879   Added MegaMozg 03-02-2020 / 00:05
You can be proud of even an egg mayonnaise with green peas. Because then, despite all the hideousness, but still thought about people, thinking about calories...
Quote Explanation: The answer to the question: "What was good in the Soviet the kitchen?"
№ 385138   Added MegaMozg 26-12-2019 / 18:26
- Um, Fuck! Can't sweetheart. I'm sorry, but... the Only way to Express how wonderful you have a paste.
- Calm down Joe, or Frank.
It's so yummy that you know the Facts as good. Know it as a compliment. So delicious, better than in new York.
- I'm happy without Pakovich compliments. Your memory, dear. It is a Spanish tomatoes, they don't even aroma.
PA you have a disease of Altheimer?
- Nostalgia compensates for the lack of taste and stimulates the brain, creating what is not.
- Okay, you know what you're cooking, Atasnye! What is the matter with you? I'm trying mom to make you a compliment, and you are Takovou all this scientific nonsense.
Quote Explanation: Frank, Warren, Belle and Maggie Blake the Whole family at the table
№ 385057   Added MegaMozg 25-12-2019 / 16:54
The problem with these tunes was that they were too nostalgic. If now she for the fun of singing "Lived-were the old men, and they were poor," a song revived so many forgotten feelings that almost caused tears. If Demelza sang "I Plucked a rose for his beloved", she was inspired by memories of Trenwith house and that first Christmas. And so on. Music, considered Demelza, this is probably a long process, just like life, when you take off old skin as soon as you receive the new one. But every tune seemed to take root in a specific event or feeling from the past.
№ 383008   Added MegaMozg 20-11-2019 / 12:04
There was a time when I have time and no worries.
And happy to have friends, not when there is income.
And if locked the house, then a day of death.
We are the generation sasasasa a "Hand Up".
№ 379672   Added MegaMozg 01-10-2019 / 15:09
The person should wash their brains,so that the cockroaches do not abuse the thought.
№ 379598   Added ТАТЬЯНА ЕГОРОВНА 29-09-2019 / 18:36
Nostalgia is fine, but won't help you escape from the present.
2 Season 2 Series
№ 373841   Added MegaMozg 04-07-2019 / 14:21
Nostalgia is the desire indescribable. The object of desire exists, not only words to describe it.
№ 373690   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2019 / 14:06
On the North shore,
Where the wind, breathing the surf,
Flying over the ridge of the dunes
Bloom if you like used
Rose, this year?
№ 371437   Added MegaMozg 03-06-2019 / 03:15
When I was a kid, the whole world was full of magic.
When I was a child, the whole world was full of magic.
1 Season 8 Series
№ 369611   Added MegaMozg 12-05-2019 / 03:15
I have long and not without astonishment see around a wave of nostalgia for our recent past. Of course, understand the desire of people to make life durable and reliable, so there would be no depreciation of money, an obscene wealth of business lads and begging seniors... But, nostalgic for Soviet times, we somehow forget about what it was to live in a tightly closed space, separated from the rest of the world wall lies. The space in which you can at any time take men in civilian clothes, and you will be gone forever and nobody even dare to ask - what happened to you. My mom told me about the pre-war issue in her school. Someone from high school was a prank. And all three of the graduating class right from prom was taken by state security organs. Those who survived, returned from the camps many years later. Songs remaining from "Nautilus" - a reminder to all of us; a reminder and a warning: if we want that to happen again. This is what hurt the heart Ilya Kormiltsev. And now that he's no longer with us, who will now be on duty at the bell?
Quote Explanation: The passage of the 103-th issue of the weekly program author of Boris Grebenshchikov's "Aerostat" dedicated to Ilya Valeryevich Kormiltsev - poet, translator, editor, and primary author of texts of songs of group "Nautilus Pompilius" (06.05.2007).
№ 367040   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2019 / 18:07
Creativity for many is the excitement,inspiration,meaning of life and despite spending its frenzied energy,power-these people are unshakable in their infinite possibilities.
№ 366765   Added ТАТЬЯНА ЕГОРОВНА 16-04-2019 / 12:39
Eh you understand, foreign countries,
Me in my madness?..
After all, it is Youth of fog
Me waving a white sleeve!..
Last whisper vaccinated,
From St. Petersburg only one
I am left with only this
Matchbox Lapshin...
№ 361662   Added MegaMozg 20-02-2019 / 13:11