nostalgia [Theme] Page 1

And these memories, these moments - this is the most valuable thing you ever have, because everyone dies naked. No one will take anything from life.
№ 437632   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2022 / 00:24
Nothing soothes anxiety like a little nostalgia.
№ 433366   Added MegaMozg 21-12-2021 / 02:30
vacuum cleaner ... Who needs it at all? As a family, we took, collected these carpets, twisted them, carried them out into the street and over the first snow ... and then such brown triangles all over the yard. Eh, it was cool!
Quote Explanation: About the "Smart House" system.
Release Date: 15.10.2021
№ 430852   Added MegaMozg 17-10-2021 / 21:03
For a moment, it seemed to her as if she heard some smell, a strange, lively aroma of sugar, and apples, and blackberry jelly, and smoke. The smell of nostalgia, and for a second she almost understood why Jay loved this place so much with its small vineyards, apple trees and goats that roam the marshy plains. For a moment, she became a little girl again, and grandma baked pies in the kitchen, and the wind from the sea sang in the telephone wires.
№ 420054   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 16:33
Oh my nostalgia, like a butterfly!
Having flown over hedges and fences,
around the corner of the last house in the village
a butterfly in the afternoon sees the sea...
I hear the sea making noise behind the wall.
I close the book. I lean against the wall.
In the next room, the clock strikes two.
"Sea, distant sea!" - I write on paper.
Ah, the sea! No wonder in the hieroglyph "sea"
there is a part meaning "mom".
Oh, mom! No wonder in French
the word "mother" sounds like "sea"...
Quote Explanation: ... in French , the word "mother" sounds like "sea"... — fr. mère ("mother") sounds just like mer ("sea").
№ 417942   Added Viker 27-04-2021 / 10:35
Without memory, there is no nostalgia.
№ 414702   Added Viker 09-03-2021 / 12:40
maybe a new round?
№ 410649   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2021 / 21:27
Non-blooded relatives appear at a later age and, for the most part, on your own initiative. Yes, it is difficult to replace a loving, happy family, your relatives, but if there are none, non-blooded relatives will help wash away the pain that gets stuck inside with black soot. Therefore, friends can have a special place in their hearts, much more than all their blood relatives put together. However, those who have never felt the contempt of their own relatives will not understand this truth. They will never know that in some cases the seventh water is much thicker than the same jelly.
№ 409970   Added MegaMozg 21-12-2020 / 21:30
If the moment could stop at the moment of the highest climax, fill it with amber, creating a statuette that can be seen in detail, savoring the juicy touches, enjoying the edge of the biography and juggling the most amazing facts with the dexterity of an experienced circus performer, thereby groping for a courageous stimulus, a rod for exhausting gloomy everyday life, then ... nothing would have changed. When a different atmosphere reigns in the present, it is impossible to fully feel, blissfully plunge into the mood prevailing in the archival period. That is why it makes no sense to strive into the past. Nostalgia is deceiving. Only in the future, under that indescribable sky that will mark the prose of life, can new magical artifacts and dominant positive aspects be found. Therefore, one cannot look back. It is necessary to look ahead and, clenching your teeth, move on.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409631   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2020 / 00:03
Nostalgia? No, I just remembered. It happens.
№ 408894   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2020 / 07:48
You know, it happens that you've never been to a place, you've never lived in a certain time, but you get somewhere, you hear something, you smell something, and you feel like you have nostalgia for the very place you've never been to.
№ 408296   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 13:27
Nostalgia is a made-up feeling. Yes, sometimes an emptiness arises in the soul, you want to fill it with something, so you start fantasizing: be-be-be, boo-boo-boo ... You compose what happened and what did not. If only, if only ... You can invent anyone. When a person feels good, he is happy everywhere, and if bad, then at least at home, at least in a foreign land - everything is one.
№ 406881   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2020 / 14:03
Remembering the past is a waste of time. It doesn't matter if you think of something funny or sad, it all evokes sad feelings. But is there anything good about it? Growing up is what makes a person happy, right? From the need to depend on parents to the ability to live independently, from the horizon, which is limited to a crib and a stroller, to the whole world. You do what you love, you love the one you like. Don't you think that this is just more joyful?
№ 404355   Added MegaMozg 23-09-2020 / 17:51
I consider myself city I now.
It's my job, my friends are here.
But as the night I had a dream village
Let me go do not want my native land.
№ 397500   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2020 / 19:48