meat [Theme] Page 1

Meat is extremely detrimental to health. It leads to helminthiasis and kidney disease. Killing animals for the sake of turning them into human food is a terrible sin.
№ 446304   Added MegaMozg 10-11-2022 / 00:06
Bressen began to give lessons in good manners. The city in which he lived was an ideal place for such an occupation. Many of the local nouveaux riches did not even suspect that it was customary to eat fish differently than meat. All their lives, these people generally ate with their hands, and now, having become the owners of cars, mansions and expensive women, they literally climbed out of their skin just to learn good manners.
№ 442694   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2022 / 00:12
Tastier meat from hunger. Tired, you don't notice the bed. Everyone's cuckoos have gone, none of them notice.
№ 441537   Added MegaMozg 27-06-2022 / 11:33
What is more important is the meat under the skin of the face
№ 441323   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2022 / 09:33
Day and night, seven times a week, I do not know peace. Everyone torments me: my wife, the publisher, the agent, the tax department, the judicial system, journalists. All those who want me to stop eating meat, not flying on planes, put out my cigarette, limit myself to one glass of wine, eat five fruits and vegetables a day.
№ 439822   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 18:38
A fourteen-year-old girl cannot calmly look at meat. When cutlets are being fried in her presence, she turns pale and trembles like an aspen leaf. A few months ago, on Sparrow Night, armed men came to a peasant hut near the city of Sarny and stabbed the owners with knives. The girl, eyes wide with horror, looked at the agony of her parents. One of the bandits put a knife point to the throat of a child, but at the last minute a new “idea” was born in his brain: “Live for the glory of Stepan Bandera! And so that something good does not die of hunger, we will leave food for you. Come on, lads, chop pork for her! ..” The “lads” liked this proposal. A few minutes later, in front of the girl, numb with horror, a mountain of meat grew from her bleeding father and mother ...
Quote Explanation: Yaroslav Galan wrote a lot about Ukrainian nationalists, in his essay "What has no name" he described the crimes of the OUN in this way.
№ 437168   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2022 / 06:09
Food for the mind, throw up even who neither fish nor meat.
№ 437100   Added MegaMozg 21-03-2022 / 05:24
A person comes into this life without teeth. And without teeth must go. This is his postulate. I used to eat meat, but now I ate porridge, jelly, compote. Why do I need it?
Quote Explanation: About the installation of removable dentures in the elderly.
№ 435087   Added MegaMozg 29-01-2022 / 22:18
Patience. The ability to wait for the right moment. Here you look at a deer - and you understand that it is yours. You know you deserve it. You have even decided what dishes his meat will go to and where you will attach the horns. But to get a deer, you have to wait. Sit in the bushes and make no noise.
№ 434257   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2022 / 11:03
- They are not poisonous. Ku-ku-ku, the meat stinks so damn hard and you can die
№ 434066   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2022 / 17:21
Every family, even high in the mountains, kept at least one pig - in the summer the pig worked as a garbage can, and in all other seasons - pork, bacon, ham and sausages.
№ 430024   Added Viker 05-10-2021 / 17:38
From all the nearby streets, people flocked in groups, forming a single stream. Someone carried posters with portraits of Ostrovsky, someone waved the flags of radical organizations, others stood in the corners, shifting from foot to foot, holding Whatman paper with hand-drawn bright red slogans in their hands. The girl did not leave the feeling of the artificiality of what was happening. Everything looked like a carefully planned production. Have seen. We know. In Kiev, Minsk, Moscow. The same shots. Gradually, the crowd became thicker, richer, boiling like a saucepan of traditional Slavic borscht, in which, according to the classic recipe, fresh meat, and dark scarlet beets, and mischievous carrots, and, of course, crispy cabbage were ideally combined.
№ 426792   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:54
Asada, and Carlos brings me meat with beans, rice and guacamole. Very tasty - as if God forgot his lunch in the microwave, and now I got it.
№ 426645   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:30
To know the name is to humanize the meat.
Quote Explanation: Quote from "Me and the Uda", chapter "Night Nine"
№ 423613   Added MegaMozg 17-07-2021 / 18:18
Jean: ENOUGH TO BE COVERED WITH A TWO THOUSAND YEARS OLD STORY AND BUILD VICTIMS OF YOURSELF!
№ 420003   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 14:03