meat [Theme] Page 2

Colt: Falco! He took your cereminal fluid!
Please Zick, don't scream!
Zick, you know! I achieved an animal-like so that my relatives would not be sent to heaven!
Falco: BROTHER, LET ME go!
Colt: You're as respectable as you could?! I never understood you, especially when you betrayed us! Never!
But you're definitely not one of those who will make cannon fodder out of a child!
Zeke! I'm not asking you to die here without making a sound!
Just wait until Falco is out of range of the scream!
And then kill each other as much as you can!
Whoever you want to kill even the Eldians, even the Marlians! But not my little brother!
Zick: Colt... I understand your love... to his younger brother...
Colt: Zik...
Zick: So... I'm sorry.
*Zik screams*
Colt: ALL GOOD FALCO!
Falco: Let me go, Brother!
Colt: BIG BROTHER WILL STAY WITH YOU!
Falco: BROTHER!
Quote Explanation: It occurs before Zika's scream and Zika's subsequent contact with Ehren.
№ 419145   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2021 / 16:48
The cow is a hoofed animal domesticated on Earth for numerous purposes, from which food, drinks, fertilizers and designer shoes are obtained. People raise cows on farms, and then cut their throats, butcher the carcass, arrange the meat in portions, freeze it, sell it and cook it. By doing all this, they apparently gain the right to rename the cow to beef. These words sound very different: apparently, when a person eats a cow, the last thing he wants is to think about this animal.
№ 418229   Added MegaMozg 02-05-2021 / 12:12
- Well said! What is true is true, this is not Joan of Arc!
№ 417571   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 12:42
- The deer died and now it keeps you warm. The warmth of his body becomes yours and keeps you alive. We and the predators eat meat, and the rest becomes food for trees, grass and earth. The life of this deer is not wasted.
- The deer died and now it keeps you warm. The warmth of...
№ 416673   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 14:03
After all, meat decomposes, is destroyed, serves as food for worms, as well as the body. The body is food for worms.
№ 416143   Added MegaMozg 30-03-2021 / 18:42
Go all, go to the Urals!
We clear the place of battle
Steel machines, where the integral breathes,
With the Mongolian wild ordow!
But we ourselves - from now on you are not a shield,
From now on, we will not enter the battle ourselves,
We will see how the mortal battle boils,
With his narrow eyes.
Let's not move when the fierce Hun
In the pockets of corpses will be shuffling,
Burn the city, and drive the herd into the church,
And fry the meat of the white brothers!...
For the last time - come to yourself, the old world!
To the fraternal feast of labor and peace,
For the last time at a bright fraternal feast
A barbaric lyre calls!
Quote Explanation: Poem «Scythians»
№ 415865   Added MegaMozg 26-03-2021 / 16:12
Abyss in the ability to bring thoughts, deeds, structuring yourself to the end.
№ 415056   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2021 / 14:15
Everything came from the Earth, everything was born in her womb. The earth held rivers, lakes and seas on itself, conceived both sweet and bitter springs, from the water of which expensive salt was evaporated. The earth gave birth to a stone for hearths and gave a fiery stone - flint. In its concern for man, the Earth collected iron in the swamps. In creating man, the Earth gave him strong bones from stone, meat from fertile soil and blood from water. The water in the human body is the salty blood of the heart, the water in the seas is the blood of the Earth.
№ 415044   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2021 / 13:39
When you knead the dough, your veins are filled with the power of the earth. When you fry meat, the soul of the killed animal talks to you, demanding respect. When you clean a fish, you hear the sound of the water in which it swam. Therefore, fish must be handled with care so that the finished dish retains the memory of the sea.
№ 415043   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2021 / 13:36
You see, if you teach a dog to eat potatoes, and then put a piece of meat on it, it will still grab the meat, because it is in its blood. And if you give a person a piece of power, it will be the same with him: he will grab onto it. This happens by itself, because a person as such is, first of all, a beast, and unless he has a layer of decency on top, is like a crust of bread on which bacon has been smeared. All military service consists in the fact that one has power over the other. The only bad thing is that everyone has too much of it.
№ 414226   Added MegaMozg 28-02-2021 / 00:03
Light skin and eyes came to us from the ancient Scandinavians. Hairy savages who hacked their gods into pieces and hung meat from trees. We are the ones who plundered Rome. Those who are afraid only of old age and death in their own bed.
№ 413718   Added MegaMozg 17-02-2021 / 10:36
Lion meat is bitter. Even the vultures don't want to eat.
№ 412183   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2021 / 23:21
At this time, you especially need to know that you are fit for something better than slavery and cannon fodder.
№ 411300   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2021 / 10:51
In all likelihood, the American is a good patriot. And if you ask him, he will sincerely say that he loves his country, but at the same time it turns out that he does not love Morgan, does not know and does not want to know the names of the people who designed the suspension bridges in San Francisco, is not interested in why in America with every year the drought intensifies, who built the Boulder Dame and why, why the Southern states lynch blacks and why he should eat chilled meat. He will say that he loves his country. But he is deeply indifferent to the issues of agriculture, since he is not a farmer, industry, since he is not an industrialist, finance, since he is not a financier, arts, since he is not an artist, and military issues, since he is not a military man. He's a hard worker, gets his thirty dollars a week and doesn't give a damn about Washington with its laws, Chicago with its gangsters, and New York with its Wall Street. From his country, he asks only one thing - to leave him alone and not interfere with his listening to the radio and going to the cinema.
№ 411142   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2021 / 19:15
Av, at the sight of Olivier, grimaced - he did not respect created food. But the rat ribs, which are more like a bull's in size, were opened like a professional executioner. Fat ran down his fingers, the meat from the fire smelled breathtakingly, and Av purred with pleasure. As a matter of fact, the gods did not need to eat. None of the immortals have died of hunger yet. But ... It's like having sex. It seems not necessary, but won't you move mountains for this business?
№ 403250   Added MegaMozg 30-08-2020 / 15:42