contradictions [Theme] Page 3

To know and not to know, to have the complete truth and speak carefully fabricated lie, to simultaneously adhere to two contradictory opinions, knowing that they contradict one another, and believe both to turn logic against logic, not to recognize morals and at the same time swear by this morality, to believe that democracy is impossible, and to assert that the Party upholds democracy, to forget everything ordered to forget, and then, if necessary, to re-remember it and, most importantly, to apply this dialectic to the dialectic itself. This was the highest achievement: deliberately impose unconsciousness and then to forget that you were hypnotized. Even to understand the word "doublethink", it was necessary to apply doublethink.
№ 387908   Added MegaMozg 29-02-2020 / 09:46
The Soviet Union is to criticize. And the Communists first, who wants to show the contradictions of this system, which became the first in history to attempt the construction of the future society. But in the course of controversy with the authors of the film "death of the Empire" I want to ask: "are you ready to admit that the market reforms of the 90s and a return to capitalism could not solve literally any problem of Soviet society and added a new one?"
The shortage of goods has resulted in inflation and decline in the quality of the products on the background of falling production. Scarce are now a roof over your head, a decent education and medical services. The "iron curtain" is no more, but seventy of the population not only does not have a passport, but cannot go to relatives in former Soviet republics due to the growth of Russophobia and political strife. Market not only increased the competitiveness of domestic goods, but they do not destroy whole sectors of the Russian economy; not only reduced dependence on oil but also turned the country into a raw material periphery. Capitalism not only created nothing new, but continues to parasitize on the old material database. But instead of investing in national production of hundreds of billions of dollars of exports abroad, the national wealth of our people.
№ 383874   Added MegaMozg 04-12-2019 / 16:10
Perhaps the contradictions inherent in my character, because I always see the other side in any situation. I didn't like the war in America, but I went to fight the Americans.
№ 383007   Added MegaMozg 20-11-2019 / 12:02
They could not believe that they will die. This is contrary to their worldview, they All thought I was over them will have mercy. This is a wonderful moment when they realize they will not live... When their eyes extinguished/
№ 380618   Added MegaMozg 16-10-2019 / 07:06
Never lie as during the war.
Fear wakes in the middle of the night, the fear that the whole truth will pass us by, without touching the edge of the ear.
Life again gave me a choice. The fear inherent in the growing up, had passed away, and all I now want to turn your life into a work of art. To live again. Make new friends and teach them to be mad, make panic and act decisively, to look for love and risk your heart. I want to be known as the wise ignorant, read the Bible, atheists and Epicurus - righteous.
All I want to be a rebel.
Never lie as during the war.
But what if the war is in your head?
№ 376436   Added MegaMozg 15-08-2019 / 03:33
I always believed that I'm living alone. You're the one.
No. Not one.
Who are you? If you don't know what they are doing, don't condemn yourself unnecessarily.
Here. You're not here. Who are you? I'll find you. You're going to live.
What would you do, you will not survive.
Kill... kill. No, can't kill.
I'll make you wish you were dead. You can neither live nor die.
You're not here. It's not you. Not you.
Quote Explanation: The conversation with his Ego. The internal contradictions.
№ 370649   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2019 / 02:15
The discrepancy in the memoirs of various authors about one and the same event - a reason for the reader to know the truth.
№ 369886   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2019 / 23:17
Someone who is not able to learn from others, don't remember your own words, which he himself contradicts.
№ 369083   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2019 / 19:07
Deutschland - mein Herz in Flammen
Will dich lieben und verdammen
Deutschland - dein Atem kalt
So jung, und doch so alt.
Deutschland - deine Liebe
Ist Fluch und Segen
Deutschland - meine Liebe
Kann ich dir nicht geben.
Germany, my burning heart
He wants to love and curse you.
Germany, your cold breath
So fresh, but so old.
Germany, your love
It's a curse and a blessing.
Germany, my love
Can't get you.
№ 365832   Added MegaMozg 07-04-2019 / 19:09
The old woman fiercely argued. And it was not some fleeting argument of type "you've had enough." The dispute apparently started yesterday, became chronic, and threatened to be tightened for at least the next decade.
№ 365096   Added MegaMozg 26-03-2019 / 12:24
The majority in the society accumulates contradictions, sees the bad and not on his nose, he opposed to philosophers who collate, compare and match to become the eyes and ears of everyone.
№ 358947   Added MegaMozg 28-01-2019 / 03:27
The facts from the biographies of individuals making history, and official history often contradicts the facts from the biographies of individuals. "All the Germans in the Orel region - the spies and saboteurs". Father Herman - not orlovchanki, but is also shot solely on the ground that he is a German by nationality.
№ 358016   Added MegaMozg 22-01-2019 / 14:01
You say how bad in hell. But they continue to dance with the devil.
№ 354534   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2018 / 16:07
The world is a tangle of contradictions,
You for them not to answer!
№ 354288   Added MegaMozg 27-12-2018 / 06:25
Life is an eternal duel with contradictions.
№ 354286   Added MegaMozg 27-12-2018 / 06:23