contradictions [Theme] Page 2

Even I don't want to admit that there's a storm and torn by contradictions.
№ 400646   Added MegaMozg 17-07-2020 / 13:18
Another advantage: the position of a person outside of the process, making it more sharp look at the flaws and contradictions characteristic of the dominant system - and the members of the "club" has long been "zamylilsya eye" and formed a "blind spot". Outsiders looking deeper, and therefore, their critique of the modern status quo is not superficial, but fundamental.
№ 399805   Added MegaMozg 04-07-2020 / 03:06
It is the correct word several times said technology. When in twentieth century science fiction writers, futurists talked about the technology, they usually talked about some ridiculous electronics, visitors from the future arrived, something else. It seemed that the XXI century was largely a century of humanitarian technologies, management technologies. Everything that was developed over well, at least the second half of XX - beginning of XXI century, and American political institutions, and centers, the same sharp, same well-known experts, this all worked badly in the twentieth century. But as soon as it is felt in the modern information reality, it all soared the most, was working very well. And today, under the "color revolution", but actually a technology of destruction of the state regime, its demolition de facto, coup d'état, under this technology, we understand very specific things. By the way, thank God in Russia in the scientific community for several years studied this topic in the expert community, and we are engaged... Collected quite a serious amount of information. Today we understand that this is clearly a proven technology. Of course growing. Within it there is a huge amount of aspects. One of the aspects of what You said - it is necessary to detach the power unit in any state from (relatively) of people and authorities. Tear in different ways: to discredit, by swinging the situation inside the power unit, the rocking of the psychological state of employees of power structures. today it is a very serious technology. On the one hand this mass censure (what we see with the US), and on the other hand is a technology of intimidation. The one thing that made the request of Nancy Pelosi - give complete lists of employees, we can see them, who will get to work on the streets. This technique of intimidation by law-enforcement officers.
This technology of course is developing. Not to say that what worked 10 years ago will also work today. Or what worked in America will work in Russia. But attempts of this technology of course will continue at various levels. Most importantly, what do these technology - they study society on the number of it layers and contradictions. And these contradictions are beginning quietly to embroider, stick pins in them. It can be racial, ethnic, socio-economic contradictions. In any society, they are. But the technology podrazumevaet creating and faux wrap and the management of this protest potential primarily through randomization.
Quote Explanation: Evening with Vladimir Solovyov on 10.06.2020
№ 397831   Added Viker 13-06-2020 / 14:03
I love you more and love you forever. I don't want you, but can't do. It seems that only one celestial lightning could cure me, destroying. Goodbye, stay, leave, but don't tell me I'm not suffering. Only this one can make me more suffer, my love, my life, my heart, my brother, my blood, get, but, kill me, leaving.
Quote Explanation: A letter from George sand to Alfred de Musset
№ 397793   Added MegaMozg 11-06-2020 / 07:51
Je meurs de soif auprès de la fontaine;
Brûlant comme le feu, je tremble à dent dent!
En mon pays, je me trouve en exil;
Près d'un brasier, ardent tout je frissonne;
Nu comme un ver et vêtu en pourtant président,
Je ris en pleurs, et j'attends sans espérance;
Je reprends courage au milieu du désespoir triste plus;
Je me réjouis sans avoir aucun plaisir;
Je suis avoir puissant sans force ni autorité;
Bien recueilli tour à tour et repoussé de chacun.

Before spring I'm dying of thirst;
Blazing like fire, chattering teeth!
In my country, I feel like in a link;
Near a blazing fire, such a hot, I'm shaking from the cold
Goal as a worm and still dressed up as the President (of the Parliament),
I laugh through my tears and wait without hope;
I will raise the spirit in the midst of the most hopeless despair; I rejoice, without pleasures;
I powerful, having neither strength nor power
Accepted by all and rejected each one.
№ 397245   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:12
Je meurs de soif auprès de la fontaine;
Brûlant comme le feu, je tremble à dent dent!
En mon pays, je me trouve en exil;
Près d'un brasier, ardent tout je frissonne;
Nu comme un ver et vêtu en pourtant président,
Je ris en pleurs, et j'attends sans espérance;
Je reprends courage au milieu du désespoir triste plus;
Je me réjouis sans avoir aucun plaisir;
Je suis avoir puissant sans force ni autorité;
Bien recueilli tour à tour et repoussé de chacun.

Before spring I'm dying of thirst;
Blazing like fire, chattering teeth!
In my country, I feel like in a link;
Near a blazing fire, such a hot, I'm shaking from the cold
Goal as a worm and still dressed up as the President (of the Parliament),
I laugh through my tears and wait without hope;
I will raise the spirit in the midst of the most hopeless despair; I rejoice, without pleasures;
I powerful, having neither strength nor power
Accepted by all and rejected each one.
№ 397244   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2020 / 14:12
And is there something eternal?
To dress one wedding,
So as not crumpling love, not crippled,
To heart lived, not in the liver.
To friendship was endless -
Not until the first contradiction?
In this world everything is so changeable...
There is the light of something eternal?
№ 397172   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:01
You cannot be so narrow. See the world - as far as it goes your scheme. He is the contradictions and mnogopolyarnost, and you his line. He mixed, he is torn apart internally, and as the explosion, flying in all directions, and you only notice the tiny splinter that hit your chest.
№ 396326   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2020 / 12:09
Of course, you can't really avoid responsibility for your actions and your being. Liability neither the left or right, and such an attempt is always destructive to someone trying to do it. I stood up Louise with her obsessive desire to please and thereby showed that the only way to please me - not to be obsequious. In doing so, I exacerbated its contradictions. This tactic output constant inner struggle Louisa.
№ 396099   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:57
- I'm in shock. How does he do it? Dad, you're whole life you know? How could he lose?
His emotions contradict his actions. I don't know how he does it, but I am not able to develop tactics against him.
№ 395871   Added Viker 22-05-2020 / 08:11
No matter how you try to spare your feelings, always turns out that someone is dissatisfied with my appearance. And someone, on the contrary, so pleased with it that it would not.
№ 392357   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2020 / 20:09
But this is very important!
- Your Majesty wants, of course, say "who cares?"
Yeah, that's what I wanted to say.
№ 392150   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2020 / 14:51
Legislative enactments, ridiculous piles of hastily invented ideas, for the most part abstract. They're not even something that is contrary to the nature and meaning of life, and just somewhere to the side, as a bow, attached to every "God knows what".
№ 391007   Added MegaMozg 12-04-2020 / 11:03
Negative emotions are the strongest, they are pushing for drastic measures. Only out of opportunism. people do thousands of carefully designed actions.
№ 388715   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2020 / 21:36
- Who are you, lenny?
- I contradiction. As God is one in three persons and three in one. As Mary - virgin and mother. As a man, good and evil.
1 Season 1 Series
№ 388076   Added MegaMozg 03-03-2020 / 23:12