insights [Theme] Page 2

Whoever strikes at great conclusions runs the risk of crushing a person in himself.
№ 433598   Added MegaMozg 27-12-2021 / 23:57
Don't draw conclusions from stone.
№ 433597   Added MegaMozg 27-12-2021 / 23:54
The worst thing in life is not being a fool. And the fact that you will remain them if you do not draw the right conclusions.
№ 431074   Added MegaMozg 21-10-2021 / 09:27
- It won't be easy with me. Talked to the guys?
- A Glimpse.
- Did they say I'm a hyena?
- No, but what?
- Female hyenas have a false penis. - Draw your own conclusions.
- Does that bother you?
- I wear wide panties, so that's not a problem. See you.
№ 426362   Added MegaMozg 21-08-2021 / 12:39
More than the rest is the one who is in error - who has not yet known himself, decided to draw conclusions about others.
№ 425803   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 11:22
We will always remember that it was the Soviet people who performed this magnificent feat. In the most difficult time of the war, in the decisive battles that determined the outcome of the battle against fascism, our people were alone. Alone on the arduous, heroic and sacrificial path to victory. fought to the death on all lines in the most fierce battles on earth, at sea, in the sky. The war brought so many unbearable trials, grief and tears that it is impossible to forget it. And there is no forgiveness and excuse for those who again contemplate aggressive plans. Almost a century separates us from the events when in the center of Europe a monstrous Nazi beast became impudent and gained predatory strength. The slogans of racial and national superiority, anti-Semitism and Russophobia sounded more and more cynical. Agreements designed to stop the slide towards world war were easily crossed out. history requires conclusions and lessons to be learned. But unfortunately, many of the ideology of the Nazis, those who were obsessed with the delusional idea of their exclusiveness, are again trying to put into service. And not only all sorts of radicals and groups of international terrorists. Today we see a gathering of unbeaten punishers, their followers, attempts to rewrite history, to justify traitors and criminals, on whose hands the blood of hundreds of thousands of peaceful people.
Quote Explanation: Vladimir Putin's speech at the Victory Parade.
Release Date: 10.05.2021
№ 418920   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2021 / 13:09
It's hard to be a psychologist, everyone around seems like freaks. Moral, of course.
№ 415261   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2021 / 14:51
... How to force yourself, how it should look - ... I do not know. I haven't learned yet...! I can't tell you...
Quote Explanation: The answer to the question is, "What does Happiness look like?"
№ 414906   Added MegaMozg 12-03-2021 / 13:15
The desire to teach people who have already drawn their own conclusions in everything is the highest degree of ignorance.
© Mark Devolt
№ 414071   Added MegaMozg 24-02-2021 / 11:57
- The beds are the same, only on them in different ways...
- Live on them in different ways.
- Yes!
- These are the footprints. Farther.
- One is good to learn, the other is not to learn at all. One is neat, the other is sloppy. One is good, the other is bad. They are very different, though similar.
- Conclusions!
- Gone is the one that had no room in the sun.
№ 413837   Added MegaMozg 21-02-2021 / 00:30
Our government and our state draw conclusions from 2019, when at first there was a call to take tough measures, and then it became softer and softer. I don't think that will happen again this time. And it will be possible to bring down the inevitability of punishment preparing for the development of the growing protest wave. And the authorities need not be afraid to be the power. But there is a caveat. The most important currency now is information influence. The struggle is now in the field of information influence. And if we continue to act in the paradigm of preserving a single global information society at any cost, the question arises: what is this price?
Release Date: 28.01.2021
№ 412319   Added MegaMozg 29-01-2021 / 18:24
There are no correct dogmas, no ideal ideology. There is only what, according to experience, is right for you personally. And even then it is not a fact that you have drawn the correct conclusions. And since you, I and everyone else have different needs, different personal stories and different life circumstances, we will inevitably come to different "correct" answers about what is the meaning of our life and how to live it better.
№ 411903   Added MegaMozg 22-01-2021 / 21:18
Do not rush to draw conclusions that you are the calmest partner in a relationship ☝
If your eyes can't see dust, it doesn't mean it's not there.
№ 411609   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2021 / 14:27
Have you ever noticed the difference between cat and dog lovers?
Some say "I love cats, but I like dogs too"
And others "I love dogs, but I hate cats"
And that leads to certain conclusions for those two sides.
№ 410565   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2021 / 01:00
Even the shepherds ...
№ 410432   Added MegaMozg 30-12-2020 / 17:03