insights [Theme] Page 4

You have a self-sharpening knife, and your cellmate was gone, when you were on the level where you do not reach the food, and you don't look like starving a month. The conclusion is obvious.
№ 395121   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2020 / 13:57
If you could make the hood out of the experience and wisdom of the older generation and of injecting her young, how much happier we would be? Yes, it would be much easier if the human brain worked like a computer. All the conclusions from the experience of previous generations could be downloaded from one brain to another. But alas, our brain works differently.
№ 392882   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2020 / 11:48
I want to say that self-awareness is "too"? I'm trying to understand your feelings and thoughts, their influence on my past, present and future actions, and on this basis to draw conclusions and improve.
№ 392368   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2020 / 21:15
To change the past is impossible, but it is possible to make conclusions.
№ 391661   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2020 / 09:51
From Yehuda of Siskind street Cute I always came back encouraged. And only at home, lying in bed again, once again, analyzing political events, I came to the conclusion that the findings of Siskind absurd. But the next morning I again went to him, letting myself be persuaded and went with a new dose of optimism, which operated until the evening and gave me the opportunity to survive.
№ 391259   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2020 / 03:45
As you know, Professor Nietzsche, it would be unwise not to take into account the observations and conclusions of these great people, but to start with that it would be fundamentally wrong. Too strong credibility, opinions, and insights of a large number of prestigious doctors have a dampening effect on the synthetic ability of the human imagination. That's why I prefer to read the play before you see the play, and before I read reviews. Did you yourself have not seen this in your work?
№ 388397   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2020 / 13:12
As you know, Professor Nietzsche, it would be unwise not to take into account the observations and conclusions of these great people, but to start with that it would be fundamentally wrong. Too strong credibility, opinions, and insights of a large number of prestigious doctors have a dampening effect on the synthetic ability of the human imagination. That's why I prefer to read the play before you see the play, and before I read reviews. Did you yourself have not seen this in your work?
№ 388396   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2020 / 13:12
- Here such pies... Usually these prophecies are bullshit, but it seems true. So...
Wow! I felt I always knew.
What?
- That you love me!
- Yes? And where does such a conclusion?
In the book, silly! If you believe in it, then, "when the devil walks the earth and will meet my first love..." - means that you think of me first love. Hence, you love me! Oh God, I can't believe you said it first, I've been trying to say!
Really? Interesting that you noticed that part when the part about the evil that will come out is much more important.
4 Season 8 Series
№ 387770   Added MegaMozg 28-02-2020 / 02:32
Create a ground for comparison and conclusions to be already his, and not yours.
№ 386968   Added MegaMozg 03-02-2020 / 23:22
Everyone must come to their own conclusions, to have the confidence in the outcome.
№ 385909   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2020 / 22:24
Sometimes moderate amateurism helps to remove artificial barriers in your head. Don't be afraid to be a newcomer, the main thing is to continuously learn, but not collecting their diplomas, but to learn for life.
№ 385225   Added MegaMozg 28-12-2019 / 01:20
Throughout life we make conclusions based on personal experience, but neither one of them almost never has nothing to do with what we really are, neither to our intentions.
№ 382820   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2019 / 18:54
They say that when phone was on a leash, the showers were free. And it's true. Today you can hide behind messenger and social network accounts: don't reply, ignore or even leave nasty comments. The anonymity of the Internet hides the true nature of man. Posts, likes, surfing the Internet has replaced the usual live chat. If you're a big company, people would periodically "stick” to the phone as if nothing happened. And after all, there flows the life, time is running out. In order to tell the most important words to each other, we are left with the crumbs of time. And their we spend on stupid TV shows, stupid talk show, pointless arguments with invisible opponents. People with connections manage to fight forever, to draw conclusions, to erase from life. But online communication transmits only 30% of what I wanted to tell your partner. Leave home, from the Internet, from the shadows. Live life to the full and all five senses.
№ 382120   Added Айдар 08-11-2019 / 15:16
Some students do not want to go in the tenth and eleventh grade. After finishing nine classes they enroll in College, technical schools or colleges. In these schools they are waiting for the same thing in school. The team looks at each person, evaluating it on different parameters. Analyze the capacity for learning, personal qualities such as sociability, ability to resolve conflict situations. Here are all of the same principles: raise, people remember this and draw conclusions. And then they have not prove their case, not to restore the reputation. Of course, you can study part-time learning, where the groups are small, and therefore, less people know you. But it is impossible for life to escape! That is why you should learn to defend their point of view regardless of life circumstances. Even if the school did not succeed, cannot be put on a cross.
№ 382112   Added Айдар 08-11-2019 / 15:00
The truth can not be offended - but it's necessary.
№ 375647   Added MegaMozg 29-07-2019 / 01:44