insights [Theme] Page 3

Speaking of "abandonment" (Heidegger's favorite expression), we only want to say that there is no God and that all conclusions must be drawn from this. Existentialism is opposed to the prevailing secular morality that wants to get rid of God at minimal cost.
№ 409322   Added MegaMozg 14-12-2020 / 23:36
To regret or not to regret, that's the question.
Do you often regret what you have done? About the choice that was made and it turned out to be a failure, about the words that were said in a heated way? About people who were allowed too close, and they secretly put the bandwagon, or about those who were undeservedly "disliked" and abandoned? And what about the topic: "Oh, where would I be now if 10 years ago I went to study for a unicorn tamer."
Of course, it's all worth your nerves and time, in fact - not a damn.
As they write: "it is better to do and regret than to regret that I did not do"? And not this: "but if...". All! Bets are made, no more bets! The choice is made, the bridges are burned, and if not burned, then you can repair them, that's just what you need?
Personally, I am an analyzer person, my brain almost always dominates my intuition and heart. I will calculate all possible scenarios. I'll make the choice "head" and... I'll still feel sorry and think I screwed up again. And intuition and heart suggested the right answer, but who listened to them.
Introspection will devour from the inside until you get bored (and I do not get bored, it hurts to draw conclusions and dig into myself). And after a period of self-famigation, I will realize that I do not regret anything and if there was an opportunity to "replay" the episode again, with a probability of 99% I would still do the same.
That's just the question: "why was it necessary to endure a brain and arrange internal showdowns."
Do not rely on chance, do not be afraid to make a choice, defend it and bear responsibility. The most important thing is to be comfortable, that it is really what you want. The consequences will be in any decisions, so just enjoy the moment.
You need to be able to give the brain a day off and do as your intuition or heart suggests (even if it is blinded by someone or something).
Sometimes there are no right or wrong options. And you should not regret your actions just draw conclusions and take them into account in the future.
I don't regret anything, perhaps...
Re-read this during another bout of self-flagellation and exhale.
№ 408024   Added MegaMozg 03-12-2020 / 11:18
The ideal of H E exists, there are only tastes and preferences. Decide on your own and strive for them.
Often T Y S A M drive yourself into complexes:
or listening to others who dictate to you what is "beautiful" and what is "ugly", as "right", and as "wrong, as "wise", and as "stupid";
or you come up with some of your own "standards" and "templates".
Creating this framework, you forget that each C V O Yo "beautiful" and "ugly", "right" and "wrong", "wise" and "stupid".
The ideal of H E exists, there are only tastes and preferences.
Work on yourself, develop, compare WITH E B I today and C E B Z a year ago. Be proud of your victories, draw conclusions after failures.
Be inspired by the successes of others, but analyze C V O Y personal growth and development, and do not fit under the framework of someone else. You can't build your own framework? 🤪
R A B O T A Y over S O B O Y always, improve.
№ 408021   Added MegaMozg 03-12-2020 / 11:09
The sun dissolved in your eyes, the rays flowed through your fingers. Tomorrow we will start all over again - we will drown in sins, as wanderers we will look for a way out and draw new conclusions. In the meantime, enjoy this cool wind that whispers in your ear...
№ 408017   Added MegaMozg 03-12-2020 / 10:57
And then - watch their fingers closely.
№ 407125   Added MegaMozg 19-11-2020 / 01:06
People are ready to chat and dream about all sorts of nonsense, denigrate any topic, complain nonstop and gossip always. But when you talk about religion, gods, philosophy, epistemology, the a priori conclusions of the mind and the rationalization of the mind, while citing idiotic arguments, they immediately consider you a jerk. You have only one way out in this losing position - it is to stick to the language of silence forever, because you really do not like playing according to their rules ...
№ 407012   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2020 / 19:39
I listened to his words and drew conclusions. From now on I live by these words. I remember everything and do not forget anything ...
№ 406149   Added MegaMozg 31-10-2020 / 03:51
Anthill - the system that inspired you will become an ideology, ideology will take on meaning and life will go with the flow, and then conclusions will come, realizations and things will look different. This is what you want to build; create from the chaos that came suddenly. Even if I speak like a bore, but if it weren't true, I would be silent.
Quote Explanation: From the book "En", the appeal of Life to the God of the Sun.
№ 405544   Added MegaMozg 18-10-2020 / 15:15
Before judging someone's life, remember that you draw a conclusion based only on what you were given to see.
Quote Explanation: Novella "The Legend of the Willow"
№ 404719   Added MegaMozg 30-09-2020 / 16:57
There is another condition, I replied, that you seem to have overlooked. Even if I agreed with your premises, I would have to deny your conclusions. You conclude that religious doctrines and reasoning cannot have an impact on life because they should not, you conclude, not paying attention to the fact that people do not reason like you, but draw many conclusions from the belief in the existence of the Deity and assume that God will impose other punishments on vice and give other rewards of virtue than those, which appear in the normal course of nature. It is not whether this conclusion is true or not: its influence on their lives and behavior remains the same in both cases, and those who seek to deprive people of faith in such prejudices may perhaps be sound thinkers, but I do not agree to recognize them as good citizens and politicians, because they free people from the bridle that restrains their passion. and thus make the violation of social laws in some respects an easier and safer affair.
№ 404700   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2020 / 22:51
Wise people do not tell anyone, if they see that a person is lying, they silently draw conclusions.
№ 402934   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2020 / 19:48
"Enough to have critical thinking and be able to draw their own conclusions, so as to be a person."
© Adam Larsen
№ 402300   Added MegaMozg 10-08-2020 / 23:18
With the recognition of the power of twenty years anniversary of the unavailability of the medicine do not follow the conclusions about the number of casualties, including fatal, but you hear the alarm during the struggle with the coronavirus of the victims among the doctors, including the deadly.
№ 400246   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2020 / 01:06
Do not make final conclusions. They can shape your picture of the world.
№ 398747   Added Viker 23-06-2020 / 09:24
I think we talk a little about that. We go somewhere in politics, in the economy, in liberal values. The topic was not disclosed. Because really the question of what will happen after the coronavirus - this question is absolutely moral. Maybe I will tell sedition, because there are people here more educated, but the economy will recover once the epidemic will go on recession. For the religious person is the plan of the Creator. Question: do we in this life? How we meet this goal? Coronavirus is part of the plan of the Creator. Important conclusions that we do. Paradoxically, we now celebrate the mourning of ARTNeT, which happened about two thousand years ago, in the second century. This disease in the Talmud is called diphtheria. It affects the upper respiratory tract. As a result the person dies from suffocation. Yes, there are very specific physical causes. But in parallel with this, there are spiritual causes. The reasons that people do not respect each other. So thought the sages who lived at the time.
We talked about the change or not. Anthropomorphic people haven't changed in a very long time. When we talk about change, when a person repents - this is the change. Can he hold the same political beliefs. But the feeling of remorse... In the Hebrew language is the word "Emunah". Almost like immunity. It - faith. Repentance is not necessarily in sin. It is a realization that we went somewhere not there. It is a change. Apparently it does not manifest itself. If you repent, hospitals, of course, not empty. God gave doctors the right to treat. The doctor treats a medicine, and God helps or does not help. There's an extra spiritual effort. The question is, how do we comply with spiritual values. When we talk about values we attribute to this word a different meaning.
Release Date: 19.05.2020
№ 395715   Added Viker 22-05-2020 / 07:44