time [Theme] Page 1

We needed a deadline. The date that can be marked on the calendar is the day when all tears dry up and we become whole again. I think it was a revelation to both of us that love is not such a one-piece thing. It was the first realization that sometimes we give ourselves to each other, but we don’t get everything back.
№ 455907   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:43
Life at best lasts about a hundred years. This is very small compared to geological periods of time. If we spend this short period of time causing grief to someone, then our life will be meaningless.
№ 455842   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:23
Even thoughts do their time in prison!
№ 453883   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2023 / 14:36
Oh, how sweet is my sentence!
№ 453851   Added MegaMozg 26-05-2023 / 13:54
On the same days when Biden was secretly going to be transported in a sealed wagon to Kyiv, the Congressional Budget Office came forward. And this is a desk, this is an agency within the legislative branch of government, which tries not to write “horror stories”! Two conclusions. One of them concerns the 23rd year, and the other - the 32nd. In the 23rd year, inflation will not decrease and will become constant for the United States for decades, and in the 32nd year, which means that at least all categories of citizens falling under the American social security will not receive at least ... their content. And moreover, it will decrease starting from the 23rd year. And this will affect all recipients of social benefits. Worse, the pure interest expense of maintaining the US debt in 1932 will exceed national defense spending. They will come out for a trillion dollars, despite the fact that the budget is 4.8 .... This is very important for us to understand too ... We need to understand, for everyone who still clings to this system - the United States Congressional Budget Office indicated that the service life dollar world system expires in the 32nd year. All! And it cannot be extended.
Release Date: 22.02.2023
№ 450740   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:01
Than freaks are strict.
№ 450410   Added MegaMozg 15-02-2023 / 17:21
I wanted to be happy, but I couldn't. Twenty years is a huge time, and memory is not a stone, but rather something fluid, especially at such an advanced age. And we keep filling the memory gaps with false memories. You could have sworn that the carpet in your parents' house was blue, but it's actually brown. And the steak on your twenty-first birthday wasn't steak, it was lamb.
№ 450324   Added Viker 14-02-2023 / 09:35
Everyone calls me a cop!
№ 449938   Added Viker 08-02-2023 / 10:43
shortened by one year. However, there are probably no serious grounds to believe that Khodorkovsky will ever be released.
Quote Explanation: An example of an unfulfilled forecast - Mikhail Khodorkovsky was released on December 2, 2013 by Putin's personal order
№ 449580   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2023 / 12:24
The gratitude of those who seek power has a very short shelf life. Power seekers prefer to deal with what is, rather than what was.
№ 449560   Added MegaMozg 03-02-2023 / 14:06
Everything has its own time limit. Let it last even a thousand years, it is not forever. This is how the world works. The very word eternity was invented by fools who are afraid of old age.
№ 448970   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2023 / 05:24
The world, the city, the flow of speed, Everything is accelerating, and eating! Ile organism given term, Reactions deceleration can!? The elements of nature cannot be understood, Though the intellect beats over and over again, We cannot heed the Architect, But the spirit of the strongest does not give up!
№ 448111   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2023 / 12:15
It is not enough to perform a miracle and hope that others will endlessly praise and thank you for dispersing the ashes and returning food to the table. Gratitude has a time limit, and, unfortunately, it is very short.
№ 447200   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2022 / 05:21
I am a factory worker, a loader 5/2.30 per month, 8 hours a day, how much I load how much I smoke this village is *** to do here, it’s just ***, it’s like it died out *** in one moment, there are only fashionistas classmates who *** live here *** and think that they are cool, although in reality they are shameless pies ***, fucked 3 girls - got into the friend zone, don’t fuck me do more in this life except *** suffer from it, everything starts like it’s not bad they see me as a normal dude, but then I start to drive my jokes and it’s just *** it’s all the same *** it doesn’t roll the same thing every time, but in general I often sit in a coffee shop, I take water with ice for more money, there’s not enough money, well, what else can I say *** knows donuts ate expired, there the expiration date is shorter than 3 days, and I eat them for the fourth, the undershow will no longer be a new show, when Igor moves to Belgorod and we will live with him in the dorm, fuck the plan, the idea is great, but I *** know how to implement as usual, there are no ideas for freestyle, but only half a beat has passed *** knows what else to read, a jig drove by *** some shit *** rusty, well, yes and ***
№ 445343   Added MegaMozg 11-10-2022 / 09:33
Desires have a dangerous side. If they are strong and do not come true in a short time, then they turn into an obsession ...
№ 444362   Added MegaMozg 14-09-2022 / 07:06