direction [Theme] Page 2

The laws of science do not distinguish between the direction "forward" and "backward" in time. But there are at least three arrows of time that distinguish the future from the past. This is a thermodynamic arrow, that is, the direction of time in which disorder increases; the psychological arrow is the direction of time in which we remember the past, not the future; the cosmological arrow is the direction of time in which the Universe does not contract, but expands. I have shown that a psychological arrow is practically equivalent to a thermodynamic arrow, so both of them must point in the same direction.
№ 409387   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2020 / 18:03
You are in luck - you are influenced by a woman. Men - neither this nor that. And a woman gives him a general direction, some certainty ...
№ 408110   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 12:58
God's word commands me Didn't you know? The Lord sends people to you In each party, and in a different direction to Each one for admonition, and not for reproach. For correction, and the salvation of the soul Everyone has their own thought, But each with its own differences Some people are sweet, others are stupid In third parties - God is interesting to One - He gives a gift to the Second - He does not give like a beggar - without words, he walks, wanders on the other, it toils, but submits a claim. Don't cling to people, Thieves! It can be seen who has talent! The Internet won't tell you everything! Who created it? - Personality! This is Human! Each of you, the Lord has given talent! So whom do you thank in poetry, stories, - about the universe, holidays for every day, - a day of love, a day of laughter, hearts ... horror! shame and disgrace! What kind of fiction are these? Who created the universe? Who are you people praying to? What are the mantras, buddhas? - Come to your senses! Think about it! The Lord will reveal to everyone, Repent! "
Quote Explanation: God's judgments over people are coming.
№ 405129   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2020 / 12:36
In the sphere of administrative activity the first error is the most fatal. Gave the outset the administrative direction of the random run, it later, more and more will alienate him from the straight line...
№ 395768   Added Viker 22-05-2020 / 07:53
Imagine that you traveled 100 years into the future and in China are already living a billion and eight hundred million people. As part of the GDP of China will surpass Japan if not ten, then at least five times, plus the high technology that it will have. Now ask yourself: how Singapore will find a place for himself in such conditions? This is the main challenge not only to Singapore but also throughout Southeast Asia. The only path - continuous improvement of the level of education, skills, knowledge and technology. Learning is lifelong - that is the direction that should be followed in this knowledge economy with rapidly changing technologies.
№ 395161   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2020 / 19:09
You're barely forming the reflection energy. The direction of flow of this energy is your destiny.
Quote Explanation: Illai steals the enemy's soul.
№ 393955   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 04:51
In family life all the same as in the pair dance. All attention is focused on the woman, but the leading one is the man. The woman shows flexibility and a man does the support, not letting her fall. Male hands sets the boundaries for the movement of women, and the woman expresses herself as she likes, within these boundaries. The man sets the direction and the woman follows the man's movements. And, most importantly, a harmonious dance - the ability to feel each other, to trust and to subtly capture the mood of the partner.
№ 393090   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 11:51
If I were to develop their own direction, and you will have your direction I mean me and you, it is what we get.
№ 392388   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2020 / 22:18
Punk is indeed not music, it's aesthetics, energy, attitude to life. All this mixed up and turned into a modern direction, like... a Trap. And what did the peep was closely intertwined with the trap. Melodic trap.
№ 389451   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2020 / 14:36
- And in what direction they move you, Mr. Shelby?
- I am my own revolution.
№ 389420   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2020 / 12:42
You clever, now go
And will beat this thing.
Onion alien.
Features: strong, smelly.
Favorite phrase:
the bow is all I need.
№ 388154   Added MegaMozg 04-03-2020 / 21:06
Sometimes for her, not striving,
we are suddenly crowned with
loud fame;
also comes in: self
take the onerous responsibility that
and we get... right!
That the mind is able to excite,
but what we
not to influence
and that does not have authority to change,
that should not be too close
to heart to take.
A natural result
always be averaged
with the mediocrity inherent in her
any attempt to align
source natural
the inequality of people.
Well, it's new and difficult,
sometimes
suggestive on the thought of failure,
as a rule,
what to consider
especially difficult is only the beginning.
The direction and true path,
with all the zigzags
even the shackles on my feet
appears just clearer
in his accompanying
the actions and deeds.
№ 387592   Added MegaMozg 27-02-2020 / 01:00
We must live in love, harmony and harmony. Don't be mad at anyone, and to smile and be happy. Yes, there are assholes, but pretend not to notice! Surround yourself fortunate. They are able to share energy, and to you will come true idea, direction,... do Not digest the ever-aching, who invent problems out of nothing. Trying to help him, and he, as a vampire drinks from you last. Stand up and send him on three cheerful letters. Once it becomes easy!
Quote Explanation: From an interview with "Star Hit".
№ 385866   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2020 / 10:38
My universe is my forerunner, my start, my life!
№ 385109   Added MegaMozg 26-12-2019 / 10:12
When your heart has a direction, a road where you go right.
№ 384204   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2019 / 13:45