form [Theme] Page 3

Good poetry is never created in the forms of twenty years ago, for if a poet writes in the old manner, he draws from an outdated life. And once life changes, both the form and the content of poetry change. The new poetry must be completely devoid of the sentimentality and demeanor of the old. It should be transparent and strict.
№ 429554   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 18:27
I hope. Because none of the dystopians dreamed that they would fly from where they did not expect. That will come from the side of freedom. That from the side of freedom they will come up with the so-called culture of abolition, or the culture of exclusion, the modern form of ostracism that is now so widespread in the United States. This culture of abolition has already led the world to a truly liberal fascism, which is developing more and more vividly. And I believe that we simply must not miss our chance to become the only serious force in the world to counter this all. We must defend true freedom. We must defend the freedom to live in the world in which we grew up, with the traditions and values with which we grew up, and the freedom to leave these values to our children.
Release Date: 27.09.2021
№ 429521   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 18:22
“No wonder they don't teach this at the Academy. Imagine that Delox finds out that she is not the highest form of development in the Universe?
№ 429146   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:24
The aroma will disappear, but the vessel is always with us.
№ 428366   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:17
Creativity is the release from the chaos of life, the acquisition of truth, the most adequate form of intuitive knowledge of the "world will" and "eternal ideas".
№ 427342   Added MegaMozg 09-09-2021 / 17:12
The highest form of intelligence is beauty of the human soul.
№ 426754   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:48
Only one life form can escape annihilation, only one has a future.
Only one life form can escape annihilation, only one has a...
№ 426625   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:26
Everything is in the will of God ...
№ 425547   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 10:30
For a flower, not only the shape is important, but also the aroma. A girl shouldn't be liked just for beautiful fabrics.
Quote Explanation: Novella "The Legend of the Willow"
№ 423591   Added MegaMozg 17-07-2021 / 17:12
feel ...? Hmm, but I think companionship is the best form of love.
feel ...? Hmm, but I think companionship is the best form...
№ 423230   Added Viker 16-07-2021 / 12:30
War is the most severe form of aggression, which has many maniacal ideas and lobbying projects to increase pressure on the world.
№ 421498   Added MegaMozg 27-06-2021 / 09:51
"A man who knows how to make you laugh will be able to decorate your life, because there is nothing in the world better than laughter," Saul once told her.
- Why? She was curious.
- Because laughter is more powerful than anything, more powerful than love and passion. Laughter is a form of enduring perfection. You never regret him, you give yourself to him completely. Laughing, I want to laugh more, but you do not expect anything more from laughter, you are already good. Even memories of laughter bring joy.
№ 420856   Added MegaMozg 16-06-2021 / 08:36
- K. G. Shakhnazarov, you are our hero today. Yesterday, you made a point that you regularly made on this show. And about the empire, and about the similarity of the current stage with what Russia was going through. (remark by Vl. Solovyov)
- I'm not alone, this studio has often talked about it. I admit that V. V. watches our program, but in principle, an intelligent and observant person, who is certainly President Putin, could come to such conclusions without our participation. Because it's obvious. I said this 14 years ago. Proceeding from the simple idea that the United States as an empire had in the USSR not only a rival, but also a support.
We are Marxists. But I rejected one of Lenin's basic thoughts about the complete rejection of the empire. I believe that empire is a form of public education. It includes different peoples, denominations, and even countries. More or less violence is present. Unfortunately, the whole history of the world takes place with violence.
- Empire is a form of existence of supra-ethnic formations (Vl. Solovyov's remark)
- Yes. And always the empire has its own internal logic, purpose. And empires do a lot of good. Culture, information, involvement of large layers of the world in civilizational processes.
. Returning to President Putin's statement. It was no accident that he made a thought about America just before meeting with Biden. Because there's a signal in that thought: Guys, think about where you're going. And if you don't, you're going to collapse.
We are an empire. And we keep that. We are not global like America, but a world empire. Russia has never claimed to be a global empire. Russia has always claimed the part called Eurasia. As a Eurasianist and Gumilevets, I believe that it is necessary to include the first empire - the horde, which created the first empire on the territory of our country. And the inner meaning of all empires is the development of a huge and very difficult space, which we got as our homeland. And the peoples understood that it was necessary to unite in order to survive.
Release Date: 06.06.2021
№ 420342   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2021 / 16:36
This beauty, this love, this truth is the highest form of reason.
№ 420340   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2021 / 16:30