form [Theme] Page 4

It is a mistake to say that an artist is “looking for” his theme. The theme ripens in him like a fruit, begins to demand its expression. It's like childbirth. The poet has nothing to be proud of - he is not the master of the situation, he is a servant. Creativity for him is the only possible form of existence, and each of his works is adequate to an act that he cannot arbitrarily cancel.
№ 419107   Added MegaMozg 15-05-2021 / 09:57
A mother's love for a growing child, love that wants nothing for itself, is perhaps the most difficult form of love attainable, and the most deceiving because of the ease with which a mother can love her baby. But precisely because it is difficult, a woman can become a truly loving mother only if she can love at all; if she is able to love her husband, other children, strangers, all people. A woman who is unable to love in this sense may be an affectionate mother while the child is small, but she cannot be a loving mother whose job it is to be ready to endure the separation of the child - and even after separation continue to love him.
№ 418364   Added MegaMozg 03-05-2021 / 15:51
The forms that the individual chooses in non-orgiastic culture are alcoholism and drug addiction. In contrast to those who engage in socially approved action, such individuals suffer from feelings of guilt and remorse. Although they try to escape separation by taking refuge in alcohol and drugs, they feel even more lonely after the orgiastic experience is over, and the need to return to their refuge as often and as intensely as possible increases. The sexual orgiastic solution to the problem is not much different from this refuge. In a sense, it is a natural and normal form of overcoming separation and a partial response to the problem of isolation. But for many individuals, whose separation cannot be overcome in other ways, the source of sexual satisfaction acquires a function that makes it not too distinguishable from alcoholism and drug addiction. It becomes a desperate attempt to escape the anxiety generated by separation and, as a result, leads to an even greater sense of separation, for a sexual act without love can never bridge the gap that separates two human beings. Except for a brief moment.
№ 418361   Added MegaMozg 03-05-2021 / 15:42
I have to admit that people spend a huge amount of time – almost everything – on hypothetical. I could get rich. I could be famous. I could have been hit by a bus. I could have been born with fewer moles and larger breast sizes. When I was younger, I could have spent more time learning foreign languages. It seems that people use the conditional mood more often than any other known form of life.
№ 418258   Added MegaMozg 02-05-2021 / 13:39
When I hear S. B. Stankevich talk about the entrepreneurial class and so on, this is so much the past, it is absolutely deep past. It even says uninteresting. Now the time is going on for such gigantic leaps, we have reached the moment when it is necessary to make a transition to another energy orbit. No private business can ever do this. Because the level of investments, the level of approaches, attention should be like this ... Your (appeal to Stankevich) private business, apart from theft and construction in Miami, did not show itself in any tasteless shit. He did not build anything new and technological. And this is a common problem in the world. Business is a toolbox. Its form of ownership does not play any role. The question is, where are the brains. Therefore, goal-setting is a state. And the tools are bright people. Do you think the Queen is a small entrepreneur? Well, wake up already. Another life begins. This must be understood.
Release Date: 07.04.2021
№ 416565   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2021 / 10:00
For those who live with hopes, it is sometimes difficult to admit that they have been fulfilled. Hope is the most dangerous form of dreaming, and when dreams come true, they come true in the real world, this difference is felt vaguely, but often very painfully.
№ 415560   Added MegaMozg 22-03-2021 / 17:54
It is not the fact of loss that matters. The most important thing is to give up illusions. Since the Crimean War of the 19th century, we have naively believed that there is a war with a different form of system: now with tsarism, now with the red threat, now with the terrible Stalin. No. There is a constant geopolitical war with Russia. It does not matter what form of public organization in the Russian state. And we must stop lying to ourselves. And to understand that no matter what happens here, as long as there is statehood on the territory of Russia, they (the West) will fight with us, considering the goal of destroying any statehood on the territory of Russia.
Release Date: 17.03.2021
№ 415240   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2021 / 13:48
Screaming as the highest form of displaying anger is normal. It's not normal for anger to be a chronic emotion. And here it is necessary to understand and help yourself.
There can be no excuse: "I have an extreme form - 274 times a day"
№ 414651   Added Viker 09-03-2021 / 12:31
And here we come to us. About values and interests. It seems to me that in all the constructions that N.V. Zlobin made, he missed one very important thing. For a Russian person, his state is the highest value. Because this is the form of his existence. Because without the state, this global (Western) bosses will roll up questions on compromises and eat us up. And therefore, this state is the main, basic value for us. Without this, nothing will survive. And the interests of this state - both for a simple soldier, and for a simple Russian philosopher, and for a simple Russian farmer - are always the most important thing. For those who are not of value - this is where problems arise. Such a person falls out of consensus. But such people are not 20-30%. I personally know such people, patriots, who voted against the amendments to the constitution. Which does not make them non-patriots. They will die for this state, if necessary. But dialogue with them is just possible. Opposition could be one of them. Not from this clientele of global bosses.
Release Date: 15.02.2021
№ 413662   Added MegaMozg 16-02-2021 / 08:27
I really liked the form in which the president is. This man has nerves of steel. I remember - I had a good friend, a comrade, a good director... He died because one bad article was written about him in the newspaper. My heart couldn't stand it. But this man has been under tremendous pressure for seven years. Here's this last story, this is with this Taj Mahal. It's not even that it's a provocation, it's meanness! It's mean! It's not politics. He's a living person, it's all a huge load. I would like to say this about the Taj Mahal: for the merits that Vladimir Putin has done for the country - why does he not have five palaces? This is the man who saved the country when it fell apart! This is the man who ended the civil war! The Chechen campaign, I believe, is a civil war. This is the man who made the country profitable! You will remember what the debt was and what gold and foreign exchange reserves are now. He builds roads, he builds airports, he's built hundreds of businesses in the country. And most importantly, I'm approaching my seventy years, I've seen a lot of leaders, different ones were better, worse. The first time is the person who absolutely corresponds to the tasks that the country faces. Smart, intelligent, strong-willed, decisive, who controls the situation, who is not afraid to challenge such a monstrous force, albeit fading, but it is a huge force that is directed against the Russian Federation and the world in general. <... > By the way, in any other country, those who do this would be sued for libel. him need your Taj Mahal? Listen, the man has peace in his pocket! From his any word depends, in general, what will happen to this world!
Release Date: 27.01.2021
№ 412821   Added MegaMozg 02-02-2021 / 09:27
I remembered what I myself said recently: “After all, I am an artist. I can reproduce the shape of the dishes, but I cannot explain their content. "
№ 411621   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2021 / 15:03
When I was studying, we had a compulsory discipline of forensic medicine. Very interesting. Stable protest thinking, when it is not attached to anything, when it is a form of thought, a form of life, a form of attitude, is always a clear sign of an incipient or already developing psychiatric disorder.
Quote Explanation: Solovyov LIVE 11.01.21 Sosnowski wall The investigation is over. I know everything
№ 411322   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2021 / 18:39
Hermitage is a form of savagery that civilized society agrees to endure.
№ 410056   Added MegaMozg 23-12-2020 / 18:39
Seeing the world through the eyes of pets is the highest form of human reincarnation!
№ 410040   Added MegaMozg 23-12-2020 / 17:51
I cannot say that I am a supporter or an opponent of democracy. This is ridiculous. Democracy is a form of government. Its meaning is very simple. The people (the majority) choose their leader. In the current situation, I don't really know how you can do it differently. I am a great lover of the monarchy. But the monarchy existed when the people sincerely believed that the monarch is the messenger of God. Modern man does not believe in this. the reality today is that you cannot arrange society without voting. The legitimacy of power can only be obtained through voting. Therefore, in essence, all countries are democratic today. There are no countries today where the ruler would not be elected, except for super-military regimes.
Quote Explanation: Evening with Vladimir Solovyov. Air on 21.12.2020
№ 409992   Added MegaMozg 22-12-2020 / 15:21