form [Theme] Page 5

It seemed that in these thickets you could even hear how time flows and human life flows. One person leaves, another person comes. One thought disappears, another one arises. One form dissolves, another one appears. After all, even I am gradually collapsing day after day in order to recover. Nothing stands in one place. And only time is lost. The time behind me moment by moment becomes dead sand - collapses and disappears. And I sit in front of this abyss and just listen to how it dies.
№ 409953   Added MegaMozg 21-12-2020 / 20:18
Humanism is a secular, worldly, general civil worldview developed by man and going from person to person, expressing the idea of the absolute dignity of the individual, its outwardly relative, but steadily progressing towards absolute independence, self-sufficiency and equality in the face of society and the world known and unknown in it. Humanism is a modern form of realistic psychology and human life orientation, which includes rationality, criticality, skepticism, empathy, stoicism, tolerance, restraint, discretion, optimism, love of life, freedom, courage, hope, fantasy, and productive imagination. The humanistic worldview includes the requirement to recognize the presence or possibility of the inhuman in a person, not to ignore, but to strive to limit the power and sphere of influence of the dark side of human nature as much as possible. Moreover, humanism is full of conviction in the ability of people to more and more successfully and reliably curb their negative qualities in the course of human self-improvement and the progressive development of world civilization.
№ 408874   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2020 / 17:36
- Well, no. The second answer. The soul is always born before the body. The shape of the body is determined precisely by the shape of the soul.
№ 408448   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 17:21
- I have changed, - looking at my reflection, I stated. - Of course, I have the same eye color and the shape of my eyebrows, but inside I am different. It's like...
- Got to its core? Eric suggested, buttoning up his body armor.
- Nope... Yes... For many years, despite parties and sex, life was colorless, boring and bland. Dead. Elementary activities, which are enjoyed by almost all people, did not give me pleasure. I was thirsty, looking for something else, feeling that all my actions were dead. Empty. But something changed the night I decided to get involved in the crime and organize an escape. Quasi...
- Did the long-awaited butterfly finally appear from the pupae? - My friend finished for me. - I guess you've really become different. You've even changed outwardly. Gone is that sweet tenderness from your image, the look has become tougher. A romantic guy hovering in his vanilla clouds, where I think he was carefully hiding, has sunk into oblivion. Inflorescences crumbled to the ground, fruits appeared. Just do not hope that many will like them: many people love something sweet, and you are definitely not one of them. So... look for bitter lovers... or sour.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408390   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 14:30
Police officers are part of the immune system. They penetrate into all the arteries of the city and monitor the viability of this "organism". Ordinary people, far from police everyday life, do not realize that any situation can turn into something unforeseen. You may suddenly realize that you are in the very epicenter of a similar situation, or even unconsciously create it. The policeman knows this very well from personal experience, and he is focused on the possibility of changing the situation at any second. An officer must be prepared for the worst, because he works in an environment that is almost impossible to control - it's like balancing over an abyss, standing on a very thin line. Faced with aggression, the mental state of a person changes, whether he wants it or not, whether he realizes it or not. The police are soldiers, only inside the city, not in war. But they constantly talk about the second, they tell how difficult it is for them to adapt to a peaceful life after the "hot spot", but the first ones, our brave policemen, are mentioned in passing, while they, returning after another day of service, take away the memory about things that are sometimes worse than those that some soldiers saw in the war. It is only in the movies that the work of a police officer looks romantic: weapons, uniforms, bearing ... but in life everything is much more complicated: husbands and wives of police officers often have to bear all the burdens of the service, but much more terrible is that none of them knows if they will return. beloved or beloved after another working day ...
Quote Explanation: Character from the text role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408159   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 13:05
For Kheifitz, however, there is a mysterious force in the details. His attention to detail is not just professional conscientiousness, but rather a form of manifestation of his, individual, unique perception of the world around him. There is a significant difference between simply using the technique and one's own vision, which does not come with experience and skill, but is given to a person as an integral part of his gift. If the technique is usually resorted to only in this suitable case, then the author's vision penetrates all the links of the director's constructions, equally influencing the image of the main and secondary events. “For me in the movies, the death of the hero and the dust on his shoes are equally important ...” said Kheifits.
№ 407182   Added MegaMozg 20-11-2020 / 16:12
A person is laid not only the color of the eyes and the shape of the nose, but also the makings of a person, mental abilities, type of temperament.
№ 406852   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2020 / 01:15
The form of communication in our family circle resembles a square.
№ 406242   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2020 / 11:42
This is the name of God!
№ 405303   Added MegaMozg 13-10-2020 / 17:03
Light and Truth is God.
№ 405140   Added MegaMozg 09-10-2020 / 13:00
Living in harmony with yourself and the world is the highest form of true being!
№ 404816   Added MegaMozg 02-10-2020 / 20:03
Lying is a form of protection, if not for this protection, it is unlikely that it had mass popularity.
№ 404292   Added MegaMozg 22-09-2020 / 09:21
I don't like goodbyes. But if you don't see each other, forgive me everything. This story will end as it began. We have a bright flag before our eyes, and our uniform is on us. We're with our heads held high. There were a lot of losses along the way... mom, dad, my beloved, my friends, my brothers. Everyone died so that our flag would rage freely. We are all in love with every part of the land of this Motherland. We live for our freedom. For the sake of brotherhood, we will live. For the sake of the flag, we will live. To live - we will live. We will die without batting an eye if someone needs to live. Because this is the homeland of those who can give up their lives for its sake. My country will remain in your care after us.
№ 404010   Added MegaMozg 17-09-2020 / 01:33
Mercy is the absolute form of the sublime of the soul!
№ 403159   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2020 / 15:00
- You know what they're checking, right? This is called temporal-frontal dementia. Individual parts of the brain begin to shrink. My mom had that. This is the only form of dementia that is possible in a teenager. And it's not curable.
- Stiles, if you find it, we'll come up with something. I'll come up with something.
№ 402852   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2020 / 15:45