voltage [Theme] Page 2

On the one hand, during time-consuming operations of System 2, we experience cognitive strain. On the other hand, regardless of the source, this feeling is usually mobilizes System 2, and problems start to come up are not intuitive and carelessly, and with great attention and analytically.
№ 391354   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 06:51
Various causes of ease or strain acting on both sides. In a state of cognitive ease, you probably are in a good mood, you like what you see, you believe what you hear, trust their hunches and assess the situation as comfortable and familiar. In addition, you are likely to talk carelessly and superficially. Feeling the tension, you're likely to be vigilant and prone to suspicion, will invest more effort in their occupation, will feel not so comfortable and make fewer mistakes, but you will be less usual to use intuition and creativity.
№ 391349   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 06:36
All elements are interconnected and each one supports and reinforces the others. The word evokes memories, which evoke feelings which, in turn, shape the facial expressions and other reactions - for example, the total voltage and the desire to pull away. The facial expression of disgust and repulsion heighten the feelings to which they are attached, and the feelings in turn reinforce these ideas. All this occurs immediately and simultaneously, creating samokleyushcheysya pattern of cognitive, emotional and physical reactions, which varied, and form a single whole, - they are called associative coherence.
№ 390470   Added MegaMozg 06-04-2020 / 12:42
Don't you see, Joseph, that the problem is not that you feel uncomfortable? Yes, what is the importance of tension and pressure in your chest? Does anyone ever promised you that everything will be okay? Do you have trouble sleeping? So what? Someone said that you have a good sleep? No, the problem is not the discomfort. The problem is that not those things that cause you discomfort.
№ 388390   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2020 / 12:54
The pinnacle of skill is to hide the technique and tension for a perfect outward calm.
№ 387191   Added MegaMozg 13-02-2020 / 01:21
Lofty sentiments require high emotional tension!
№ 385100   Added MegaMozg 26-12-2019 / 09:54
Ladies, gotta give you props - you are a great fight! The quarrel is direct your. The worst type of fight is when you don't know why you argued. When she got in a fight with you without you. You know this situation? When you enter the flat and the voltage is what it is, then you look, she's sitting watching the TV is off. You ask: "Honey, what happened?" And you answered: "Nothing!" She: "Oh, maybe you did explain it to me?" "If you don't understand - I'm not going to explain anything!"
Girls, we all need to explain. We are in always boys. I'm 33 years old.
7 Season 9 Series Release Date: 27.10.2019
№ 381234   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2019 / 11:18
The idea. Maybe change the step to "raise their hand" to something like - "raise your hand"?
- You will not be alone. We can help you.
- It's easy. Just strained a shoulder to raise the arm above the head.
Quote Explanation: The next step is "Raise your hand"
1 Season 24 Series
№ 378937   Added MegaMozg 21-09-2019 / 19:09
Life has changed in the most savage way, but they had to act like nothing happened.
Imagine what it's like to smile when slapped. Now imagine twenty-four hours a day.
So this was it - to hide a Jew.
№ 378196   Added Viker 11-09-2019 / 08:17
- I relieve tension.
- That doesn't mean that you're drinking?
- No, dig in your feelings, choking on tears.
2 Season 7 Series
№ 375432   Added MegaMozg 24-07-2019 / 07:09
I did not abandon you at the dance, I was arrested.
Oh, I thought you were just a jerk, and you're still a criminal!
- I didn't do anything wrong. The charges were dropped. Forget it, please...
- No.
- What do you want!?
- Nothing! From the moment we met, I was in constant suspense! You just radiate danger!
- What I the hell are doing here? It's time for you to decide.
- Don't blame it on me. I have not done anything wrong.
- Well, of course, because you're so perfect!
- Not at all.
- Well, then have fun alone in your perfect world.
№ 368305   Added MegaMozg 30-04-2019 / 23:11
To ease the tension, no one thought, lamps and so was burning in full force. Darkness coming not at the station, and in human souls, and even the bright mercury lamps could not disperse.
№ 367399   Added MegaMozg 21-04-2019 / 23:04
Boxing helps to keep yourself and others in a proper tone.
№ 366529   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2019 / 04:05
Bothering me not the debtors. There's only one thing worse. The one who never loses.
In my position, there's only one thing worse than a guy who can't make good on bets. And that's a guy who never loses bets.
Quote Explanation: Ivan is a bookie taking bets on Greyhound racing.
№ 363137   Added Viker 04-03-2019 / 09:24
Those who found a warm place, and those who rose to the heights of the cold mind at the meeting give rise to tension and a thunderstorm in the society.
№ 343622   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2018 / 16:21