voltage [Theme] Page 1

There are times when I come home late at night and everything pours over me so immediately that I cry - silently and alone. I often relieve stress by ironing or rearranging the dishes in the cupboard. These activities help me to relax.
№ 417666   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 17:30
- In a nutshell, the tension in the world is growing.
№ 415731   Added MegaMozg 24-03-2021 / 12:45
Meeting with anxiety can free us from boredom, it can sharpen our perception, it creates the tension on which the preservation of human existence is based. If there is anxiety, then the person is living.
№ 412367   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2021 / 02:45
- The new year begins with events. In this regard, the question is: is this already a civil war in America? Or should we wait?
I think that the internal tension and internal problems of the United States go in the direction of internal struggle, in some places it can spill over into an armed one. But the main thing that happened in the United States – the myth that they spread around the world, about democracy, the rule of law, the justice of the United States – collapsed. It remains only to formalize his inglorious death.
- They don't want to make it up...
- The problem is much deeper and more serious. Trying to personalize it is an escape from the truth of the problem. Trump is not a U.S. problem, it's a symptom of it. And the problem is that the system on which America was founded, and which held it back, is collapsing.
Quote Explanation: Jacob Kedmi. Right to know! 16.01.2021
№ 411626   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2021 / 15:18
The news is designed to make us feel energized.
№ 411446   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2021 / 11:18
At this stage of initiation, a woman is plagued by the petty quibbles of her own soul, which are forced to give in to any desire of others. This compliance leads to an amazing discovery that every woman should notice: by trying to be ourselves, we cause alienation in many people, while trying to yield to the desires of others, we cause alienation from ourselves. This is the excruciating tension that must be endured, but the choice is clear.
№ 411335   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2021 / 02:42
ᅠ The choice of furniture, books, style of rooms - all these are peculiar serifs, clues that raise the curtain over the subjective space of the individual, a tiny crack into that very mystical deep mystery of the person. And many try to comprehend the other without a trace, dream of penetrating into the most intimate and dark corners of the soul, but not only the keys to the uniqueness of the person are stored in the secret chests of the personality, but also the "death of Koshchei", to which if someone managed to get it, then this can not but cause alarm: voluntarily handing another knife and turning your back to him, subconsciously tense. The tension grows, intensifies and turns into a chasm between people. And what was supposed to become an unbreakable bond turns into a reason to break ties. Distant.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409640   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2020 / 00:30
Ford is a good guy, a great football player, but he has one problem. He can't go and chew gum at the same time, it's too much intellectual tension for him.
Quote Explanation: This is how he spoke of his vice president, Harrison Ford.
№ 406641   Added MegaMozg 10-11-2020 / 03:33
The tension that reigned in the house was quite an ordeal for an adult; what can we say about a seven-year-old? Her mother and father were in a nightmarish state of unspoken hostility.
№ 404820   Added MegaMozg 02-10-2020 / 20:15
- Do you feel how strong the smell is here? Ever heard of chemossignals? Signals that convey emotions. Even our sweat can exude anger, fear, or disgust. Take a deep breath and tell me how you feel.
- Tension.
- And anxiety.
- What was he doing here?
- I don't know. But he definitely had some kind of struggle here.
- With whom?
- With myself.
№ 402846   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2020 / 15:27
Tension and misunderstanding in the relationship with his son are inevitable. Because he's a man and his mom is a woman. So wait and get ready!
№ 402586   Added MegaMozg 17-08-2020 / 22:21
Paradise will come, when your final, as you now it seems the goal is achieved, You will be left with the same inner tension of the reticular formation and with the same desires that are satisfied, rise again with even greater force.
Continuing to work, realizing their ambitions consistently from decade to decade, you will be able to live life as a long, consistent climb upward. Otherwise a fast take-off is likely to result in emotional fall, a total disappointment and a sense of emptiness.
№ 401710   Added MegaMozg 30-07-2020 / 09:12
When I do become aware of something important in your life, the process is completely different. First, I "dived" into the issue. Allow all sides to influence me and experiencing anxiety, anger, stress and any emotions associated with it. But not trying, if I manage to resist, immediately to solve the problem. Then, when the process is already running, I'm talking to someone (or, if not possible, write to myself, but lately I have someone to talk to). And the only thing I do during that conversation - say everything that comes to my mind regarding the case, which I'm busy: I can feel it all over me, etc. and the person I'm talking to, just helps me to say all this and avoids to criticize me, give advice or interfere. In this moment begins to occur interesting thing. When I open from the inside, so say whatever comes to mind, there are also many unexpected perspectives. What seemed a hopeless situation gradually begins to take on new opportunities. Some of these "solutions" are not feasible; some are quite real, but inaccessible to me at the moment; and some- I suddenly understand - beat precisely in the purpose. And yet, something strange is happening with the target, a problem that seemed so huge, difficult and irresistible. It varies. Like I can't even remember what it was. Or, maybe, can't remember why it seemed so important; or even I can't understand why she gave me so much trouble and initially seemed so intractable. Not always, of course, but very often the question begins to shrink and change shape. This process is another transformation. All the time of what is happening, I am or at least implicit awareness of oneself in relation to standing in front of me choice. When this process occurs correctly, the awareness of a few changes. I think differently about themselves, perceive differently their capabilities, understand something new, remember something forgotten.
№ 396237   Added Viker 26-05-2020 / 07:25
Half of the subjects received the tasks small font and pale printed. The font is called cognitive stress. The test results clearly showed that 90% of students who received fine printed test, made at least one error. In the group of subjects who received a job with a barely legible font, the wrong number has fallen to 35 %. You read that right: with a bad font, the results were better. Cognitive strain, whatever its source, mobilizes System 2, which is more likely to reject the intuitive answer System 1.
№ 391355   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 06:54